Free Tide?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 12:32 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Danielle

My Mood/Status:
daniellebowling has posted more than 50 good deals
Free Tide?

I have seen the posts about getting a smaller bottle of Tide for free at Walmart using the 1.00/Any one Tide.

I went to Walmart yesterday and looked in the laundry aisle as well as in the travel section.

Can anyone tell me where they found theirs? Or how many oz it is?

Thank you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
since 03.31.10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to daniellebowling For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-06-2011, 01:43 PM

RE: Free Tide?

Finally getting back into the swing of things!

HaileyNicole09 has posted more than 100 good deals!HaileyNicole09 has posted more than 100 good deals!
They aren't bottles. Their little packets. I don't think they have an ounce amount on them. It's just for one load.
The Following User Says Thank You to HaileyNicole09 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 01:55 PM

kyndallsmommy

gladgillam has posted more than 10 good deals
they are the trial size packets found with all the other trial size things. it is for one load. theyre .97 cents so the $1/1 is great making them free.
The Following User Says Thank You to gladgillam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 03:17 PM

Born To Shop

My Mood/Status:
iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!
also at my store with all the other travel stuff...right next to small static guard spray...and also in indivudual packets, 1 load each....love free
The Following User Says Thank You to iamstacy42 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 05:10 PM

Danielle

My Mood/Status:
daniellebowling has posted more than 50 good deals
Thanks for the replies - I looked again today & still didn't find them. Maybe my walmart doesn't have them?

I will have to check out another Walmart!
since 03.31.10

Old 08-06-2011, 07:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
ShakeMyMoneyMaker has posted more than 200 great deals!ShakeMyMoneyMaker has posted more than 200 great deals!ShakeMyMoneyMaker has posted more than 200 great deals!
After reading about trials sizes at WM i finally found my Wm section today and it was like i hit the lotto.Mine was packed.I did get 50 packs of tide and yes i left plenty for others.Yippeee.free detergent.LOVE IT..

Old 08-06-2011, 07:52 PM

Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Niddi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
my Wal Mart has stopped carrying them. My Target won't let me use coupons on them anymore. Was nice while it lasted. I still get them occasionally when I visit a Wal Mart accross town but not worth the drive just for those.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:49 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
FrugalBot has posted more than 200 great deals!FrugalBot has posted more than 200 great deals!FrugalBot has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have some tide $1/1 if anybody wants to trade?
Old 08-07-2011, 03:01 AM

Rachelcole85 has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalBot
I have some tide $1/1 if anybody wants to trade?
What would you like to trade them for and how many do you have?
Old 08-07-2011, 06:50 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just an FYI, the Tide q does say you can only use 4 per transaction ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nermalina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 12:29 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
FrugalBot has posted more than 200 great deals!FrugalBot has posted more than 200 great deals!FrugalBot has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelcole85 View Post
What would you like to trade them for and how many do you have?
I have 94 of them.

If you have any I would like the following coupons please.

Juice coupons
Energy Drink coupons
ISO $1/1 Arm & Hammer Powder Laundry Detergent, exp. 8/31/11 (Blinkie)

Thanks
Old 08-08-2011, 03:11 AM

10/19 SS Complete Insert. PM Me For Prices
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeMyMoneyMaker View Post
After reading about trials sizes at WM i finally found my Wm section today and it was like i hit the lotto.Mine was packed.I did get 50 packs of tide and yes i left plenty for others.Yippeee.free detergent.LOVE IT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerHanson View Post
Just an FYI, the Tide q does say you can only use 4 per transaction ...
I was getting ready to post the same thing
The Following User Says Thank You to couponaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 07:57 PM

jamagan has posted more than 100 good deals!jamagan has posted more than 100 good deals!
Just an FYI -
I used the Tide $1/1 coupon on the travel size at Target with no problem.

But tonight at Walmart it beeped and printed out a slip that said the item was not in the order?!?! I took them off the transaction rather than ask for a manager override, but just be aware that they may not work at Walmart!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:21 PM

busy busy busy

My Mood/Status:
MekanikalAngel has posted more than 25 good deals
I tried buying four of these tonight on my trip to walmart. 2 rang in just fine, 2 wouldn't ring in. We couldn't figure out why it wouldn't ring in, but the cashier was super nice about it and hand keyed them, after of course, checking to see if they were expired or if I had more than 4 q's. Unfortunately, my walmart doesn't carry the trial size cascade, was hoping to pick up some of those.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:08 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
I just got 88 trial size Cascade at my Walmart. Went to do 22 separate transactions at customer service so I wouldn't hold up the line. It came to $5.29 after tax.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
cap1246 has posted more than 5 good deals
I tried using the coupon at my local walmart. I also was not allowed to reedem the coupon.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:50 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Nermalina has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1246 View Post
I tried using the coupon at my local walmart. I also was not allowed to reedem the coupon.
Did they say why? The q says any and they give overages. There's no reason why they shouldn't take it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nermalina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2011, 08:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerHanson View Post
Did they say why? The q says any and they give overages. There's no reason why they shouldn't take it.
The coupon actually doesn't say "any" anymore - it just say 1 off one tide. To me it still means the same thing, but I've had a few people scoff at it since it doesn't say any.
and Ryan, 10 months

Always ISO Baby Food, Nesquick, Pasta & Drink Qs
Old 08-09-2011, 08:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
leithaingram has posted more than 25 good deals
Here's my tip for buying in bulk with the "4 like coupons per transaction" coupons. I go to the jewelry department to check out that item (i.e. Cascade couons). I get as many as I need and check out 4 at a time. Since I'm at jewelry, there's never a line, they are rarely busy and I can easily step aside if someone needs to check out or wait if they need to help someone needing to see something out of the case. I load my bags into my cart with my reciepts and finish shopping! Bought 80 cascade this way on 2 shopping trips.