August P&G Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 02:08 PM

RE: August P&G Coupons

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

brewerfan13 has posted more than 300 great deals!brewerfan13 has posted more than 300 great deals!brewerfan13 has posted more than 300 great deals!brewerfan13 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I just did 11 Cascade in 1 transaction. No problem.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2011, 04:27 PM

I'm baaack and ready to SAVE!
AFC sassy member

My Mood/Status:
SassyNixx has posted more than 100 good deals!SassyNixx has posted more than 100 good deals!
I just experienced yet another dramatic trip with a super patient cashier. I had an organized list of PM's and was notified BOGO pm's aren't acceptable unless a price is stated along with it, pm'ing club card prices won't be accepted AND my tide trial ($.97 w/ my $1/1) was denied bc it didn't LOOK like what was in the picture!!!! At this point, I wasn't going to fight it even though i knew the CSM was wrong(about the Tide one). All of those rejections don't make any sense to me but I'm most likely not going to be shopping there again (I stopped for months and now I know why) I feel foolish like I was doing something wrong and frustrated that all my time spent planning and shopping was a waste. Sorry for the rant but i know I'm not alone!!

Engaged to my love of 10yrs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, to be Wed this Hallow's eve
Our spoiled "children"; Rusty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Raider

Recent College Graduate
in Computer systems for Networking/A+
& I enjoy applying my creativity to my career as a Web Editor

Old 08-13-2011, 05:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I just had the same problem with the p&g coupons. used 2 tide qs then a couple of other qs then 2 cascade. The cascade wouldnt go threw and she tried to say that i couldnt use it because it was .97c not a dollar. then tried to say 1 per purchase blah blah.

I stood my ground and asked for a manager then. She forced it through after that.

But these p&g coupons are horrible grrrrr
Old 08-13-2011, 06:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Arolisa has posted more than 75 good deals!
We came home from my local Walmart, I left those for last as I knew from these posting they may be an issue. 4 cascades went through fine, 1 Tide but the next one beeped and the cashier asked if I got the Tide I showed it to her and she manually entered the last three in. I knew it could happen so I was the most helpful customer in organizing and making it easy. However makes me nervous that others might not be so helpful and take the coupons.

Lisa