Price Matching Cvs

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 04:24 PM

RE: price matching cvs

learning the ins and outs of AFC
Coupon Newbie

My Mood/Status:
Dee75090 has posted more than 1 good deal
I wish you all the luck with this. I live in north texas and the wal-mart here acts like your trying to scam them when you PM and use coupons. The cashiers have to read every PM ad. They will not do ECB or RR. they also have to read every coupon before scaning it. It took me over an hour to check out the other day. all the while the line behind me was getting longer and longer and the people were getting madder and madder. By the time i finaly was abe to pay and get out i was so mad becuse i felt like i had been treated like a criminal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dee75090 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-15-2011, 02:40 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
TiaraLynn has posted more than 50 good deals
I know what you mean, Dee. My WalMart near me won't allow for much of anything. I was told once I couldn't pm and use a coupon and just about lost my mind because I was so sick of getting grief. I really felt like shoving my printed out cash back policy down a cashiers throat once when they were trying to refuse me my whole 3 cent over THAT WOULD APPLY TO TAX! It's insane really. They act like you're taking it from their own pockets. WalMart isn't broke. I don't even think they're cheap anymore.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:57 PM

cls405 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWYNN1847
Tiaralynn...They totally told me "no" on the phone....So let me know what the outcome is....I really wanted to call first so I didn't get hassled when I checked out on pming a cvs deal...but now I feel like I am just gonna try and see what happens when I ask...It gets old with the " Whatever someone feels like making up that day"on the policy...Good luck! Keep me posted!
Heck you got more of an answer than I did I got switched to 3-4 different people when I called my walmart to ask about pm and rr/ecb.... Not one understood what I was asking and I finally gave up
Old 08-15-2011, 04:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
mamatotwobabies has posted more than 10 good deals
What's the quantity on the diapers with this deal?