Price Check Men+Care Deodorant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 06:44 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Price Check Men+Care Deodorant

Anybody know how much the Dove Men+Care Deodorant is at Wal mart? My hubby loves these so may have to grab some for him tomorrow while I can still use the Q
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Ryan, 10 months
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always ISO Baby Food, Nesquick, Pasta & Drink Qs
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:51 PM

RE: Price Check Men+Care Deodorant

My Mood/Status:
alwaysjen has posted more than 100 good deals!alwaysjen has posted more than 100 good deals!
I've seen them for about $5.88 at one store, and closer to seven dollars at another Walmart. Seems to vary a bit. If your store price matches after rewards, go tonight and price match Walgreens (if you have one). They have them on sale for $4.00 so you can use the coupon and get them free, but today is the last day of the sale. I did that today and used the last eight of my coupons. Lots of soap around here!
The Following User Says Thank You to alwaysjen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 06:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
At target (weatherford, Texas) they have them on sale for $3.24. Using the $2.00 coupon brings them down to $1.24. Which is still a pretty good deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to wfordkngroos For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 07:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysjen View Post
I've seen them for about $5.88 at one store, and closer to seven dollars at another Walmart. Seems to vary a bit. If your store price matches after rewards, go tonight and price match Walgreens (if you have one). They have them on sale for $4.00 so you can use the coupon and get them free, but today is the last day of the sale. I did that today and used the last eight of my coupons. Lots of soap around here!
I stocked up on this soap too - hubby loves it. But I'm curious about the deodorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfordkngroos View Post
At target (weatherford, Texas) they have them on sale for $3.24. Using the $2.00 coupon brings them down to $1.24. Which is still a pretty good deal.
I remember seeing this on clearance for 3.24, but just wanted to cover myself just in case my store didn't have the clearanced ones and just the regular price (Target reg price I believe is 3.99) - wanted to compare to Wal Mart's regular price
and Ryan, 10 months

Always ISO Baby Food, Nesquick, Pasta & Drink Qs
Old 07-23-2011, 07:27 PM

ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ballardb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Will most wal marts pm after RRs? I have never tried but I have 3 more soap Qs and would really like to go use these
Keeping up with the RRs are just a pain. I would much rather just get the price off
The Following User Says Thank You to ballardb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 07:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
bearsnakes has posted more than 200 great deals!bearsnakes has posted more than 200 great deals!bearsnakes has posted more than 200 great deals!
OP Target in Lino Lakes and Forest Lake had them on clearence for 2.78. I got 3 used 3 -$2/1MQ and 1 $2/2 TQ. paid .34 + tax for 3 deos that had mini deos attatched to them. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to bearsnakes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2011, 07:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
peggymunday has posted more than 50 good deals
I used my 5 coupons for $4/1 on the 6packs of Dove Men+Care at Kroger. They have them on sale for $5.49 thru September. I was quite pleased getting 6 bars for only $1.49! And after I got them home, I think I've decided they don't smell any more masculine than the Irish Spring or Zest that I've been using, so I intend to use them too. Love the smell! So my son and myself will be using these for awhile. They were out so I called and had them lay them back when the truck came in rather than emptying the shelf. They were very helpful in assisting me. I have a wonderful Kroger and love shopping there often.
The Following User Says Thank You to peggymunday For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 08:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
alwaysjen has posted more than 100 good deals!alwaysjen has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli050 View Post
I stocked up on this soap too - hubby loves it. But I'm curious about the deodorant

I remember seeing this on clearance for 3.24, but just wanted to cover myself just in case my store didn't have the clearanced ones and just the regular price (Target reg price I believe is 3.99) - wanted to compare to Wal Mart's regular price
Oops, sorry. Totally misread the original post! I've seen the deodorant for $3.24 at mine, as well.