Can You Stack Coupons At Walmart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2011, 12:20 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

jessigirl12 has posted more than 50 good deals
can you stack coupons at walmart?

Can I use a manu. coupon and a target coupon on 1 item at walmart? Also can I use a target coupon with a PM from a different store?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-19-2011, 12:25 PM

RE: can you stack coupons at walmart?

Mipeco13 has posted more than 100 good deals!Mipeco13 has posted more than 100 good deals!
the Target coupon would have to be for a specific price (eg $1.99) ... not $1 off or something like that ... but then it would actually be more of a price match anyways.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:27 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The issue of stacking coupons is not specifically addressed in their coupon policy. I would check with your store.

Typically this issue doesn't come up though. The only store coupons they accept are coupons with a specified price (buy A for $X) and these coupons are treated as a PM and not a coupon. You can PM and use a MQ. They do not accept coupons that say $X off A product so the issue of stacking those types of coupons with MQ doesn't come up since WM doesn't accept them.

Hope this makes sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanalu View Post
The issue of stacking coupons is not specifically addressed in their coupon policy. I would check with your store.

Typically this issue doesn't come up though. The only store coupons they accept are coupons with a specified price (buy A for $X) and these coupons are treated as a PM and not a coupon. You can PM and use a MQ. They do not accept coupons that say $X off A product so the issue of stacking those types of coupons with MQ doesn't come up since WM doesn't accept them.

Hope this makes sense.
so they probably don't take most target coupons, right?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanalu View Post

Hope this makes sense.
is this a definite policy all adhere to? or do you think ymmv?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessigirl12 View Post
so they probably don't take most target coupons, right?
Sadly no

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessigirl12 View Post
is this a definite policy all adhere to? or do you think ymmv?
There are people that will tell you that it is a YMMV but it is stated right in their corporate policy that they will not accept competitor Qs for $ or % off a product.

HTH!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Ryan, 10 months
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always ISO Baby Food, Nesquick, Pasta & Drink Qs
Old 07-19-2011, 05:22 PM

loneDERANGER has posted more than 50 good deals
but they accept the manufacturer coupons like the scotch brite $1.00 off right?
Old 07-19-2011, 05:49 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneDERANGER
but they accept the manufacturer coupons like the scotch brite $1.00 off right?
Yes they do accept $ off manufacturers coupons.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessigirl12
Can I use a manu. coupon and a target coupon on 1 item at walmart? Also can I use a target coupon with a PM from a different store?
My store allows it by price matching the store coupon (and then handing it back to me) and then I can use the mq on the item, so yes, ymmv. Ask a csm

My Blog: