Walmart Bogo Price Match + Bogo Manufacture Coupon???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 11:14 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mccrearonan has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign Walmart Bogo Price Match + Bogo Manufacture coupon???

Has anyone had problems price matching a competitors ad BOGO then paying with a BOGO manufacture coupon at Walmart? I am having the worst time with our local Walmart and coupons. I had a competitors ad for a bogo and a manufacture coupon and they are insisting I can't do that. Getting 2 free. Is there anything in writing to educate them?

Thanks for your help in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to mccrearonan For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 11:27 AM

RE: Walmart Bogo Price Match + Bogo Manufacture coupon???

Rhondaleec has posted more than 1 good deal
Print the coupon policy and take it with you. Reading it, I don't see anything prohibiting the transaction, but I am far from a pro at this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhondaleec For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 11:38 AM

mccrearonan has posted more than 25 good deals
Yep I did that, I had the copy of the price match and coupon policy in my binder. But my Walmart is saying I can't pay with a manufacture coupon??? I stood in line for 45 min trying to explain the policy. But my Walmart needs educated on using coupons. The store manager called me today but he doesn't know. Very frustrating I didn't know if there was anything in writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to mccrearonan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 12:00 PM

leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leYGar has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccrearonan
Yep I did that, I had the copy of the price match and coupon policy in my binder. But my Walmart is saying I can't pay with a manufacture coupon??? I stood in line for 45 min trying to explain the policy. But my Walmart needs educated on using coupons. The store manager called me today but he doesn't know. Very frustrating I didn't know if there was anything in writing.
I tried that a couple of weeks back with the c&c body wash with wags but to no avail! I had 20 bottles and left empty handed. All of the mgrs had no idea what to do. . .

Adoptive father to a huge stockpile of goodies

ISO a bad woman!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to leYGar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 12:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
ranmarhall has posted more than 25 good deals
My mom had the same problem and decided to call corporate. They insisted that you could use a BOGO to get the item for FREE. They gave her their name and said to go back to the store and if there were issues to call from the store. Maybe this would work for you to. My Walmart didn't have a problem doing it but I guess every store is different.
The Following User Says Thank You to ranmarhall For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 01:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
It's allowed BUT in my opinion it's too much of a pain to try. Unless you get a cashier that knows or doesn't care you are in for a fight :P
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
x3heartcorex3 has posted more than 10 good deals
yea with how much walmart claims to price match.. it is nothing but a pain! one MANAGER was telling me that my coupons said one per purchase and he swore it meant one coupon per transaction.. so i let him ring me up.. ONE item at a time! haha.. but I try to steer away from walmart if i have the choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to x3heartcorex3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 10:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
germainegrmy has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccrearonan
Has anyone had problems price matching a competitors ad BOGO then paying with a BOGO manufacture coupon at Walmart? I am having the worst time with our local Walmart and coupons. I had a competitors ad for a bogo and a manufacture coupon and they are insisting I can't do that. Getting 2 free. Is there anything in writing to educate them?

Thanks for your help in advance
They have an ad match policy at walmart.com print that out along with your coupon policy. Our walmart is a pain too, they hate taking coupons or price match they look up and down the coupon or the ad just to try not to give it to you, I just stand there and smile and asked for the manager than the manager comes and trying to tell me some bull I tell them get one higher than you and than all works well :-).
The Following User Says Thank You to germainegrmy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 11:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I must be way out of the loop, I thought their policy prohibited price matching bogos. unless the price is stated in the add, and then they always divide it by 2 and charge for each one, and would only deduct the essentially 50% off price???? Have they changed their policy. Ps I too am not a huge fan of Wally World. I actually took a 3 month Hiatus from even setting foot in their door. I realized I really have no need to go there, But the MM ers drug me back in.
The Following User Says Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 11:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jennlove256 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Try a call to Corp if all else fails... Hopefully they can straighten it out in store
The Following User Says Thank You to jennlove256 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 01:18 AM

jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jessbme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda
I must be way out of the loop, I thought their policy prohibited price matching bogos. unless the price is stated in the add, and then they always divide it by 2 and charge for each one, and would only deduct the essentially 50% off price???? Have they changed their policy. Ps I too am not a huge fan of Wally World. I actually took a 3 month Hiatus from even setting foot in their door. I realized I really have no need to go there, But the MM ers drug me back in.
This is mostly correct they do deduct a little off both in order to make the price .00 there's a report that prints and must be reviewed EVERY SINGLE day for anything zeroed out at the register... And the reason they have to have a price on the b1g1 is to make sure that even buying 1 and getting one Walmarts price isn't still cheaper.. Say a pen at CVS is $5.99 b1g1 and the same pen at Walmart is $2.00 they aren't going to give you 2 pens for $2.00 they would just say we are already cheaper so we aren't going to match It.
The Following User Says Thank You to jessbme For This Useful Post:

Tags
bogo, coupons, walmart