Parent's Choice Diapers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 10:40 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
learningtobefrugal has posted more than 25 good deals
Question Parent's Choice Diapers

I just saw the big boxes of PC Diapers for $12.50. I'm thinking that's a good price, but before I stockpile them, does anyone know if this is a great price, or just a good price?
The Following User Says Thank You to learningtobefrugal For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:53 AM

RE: Parent's Choice Diapers

My Mood/Status:
Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
For what size and how many diapers in the box?
Old 05-20-2010, 12:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
I think they were the normal boxes - for example, 96 per box for size 3.

BUT - I just read in another forum that they'd recently changed the diapers - I guess I'd better try out a box before stockpiling.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:17 PM

back in love with couponing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
its 13 cents per diaper. I like to stay at around 10 cents and thats for Huggies, but if you need them, its not bad.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Where/how do you get Huggies for 10 Cents? I keep looking, but just can't seem to find that great a deal! I just got a box on sale with stacked coupons and still paid 16 cents each.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
they did recently change the parents choice diapers and they fit a little snugger and the fronts come down a little lower now so i just make sure i pull the front up a bit higher, we have a boy and he has been known to leak out of the top of his diapers on rare occasions. if i can get a good deal on the huggies i get those, but i have been getting the parents choice for a few months now and haven't really had any problems with them. i work at walmart so it's more a convience for me than anything and not have to to stop at this store and that store that are running a gc or rr deal on diapers to get huggies. and with my associate discount it just about evens outs.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
rikkimonfort has posted more than 300 great deals!rikkimonfort has posted more than 300 great deals!rikkimonfort has posted more than 300 great deals!rikkimonfort has posted more than 300 great deals!
Similar packs from competitors run anywhere from 15.00 to 20.00 per pack without coupons. I got a pack the other day because even with coupons these were cheaper. There is a deal going on at Riteaid called the Up Reward, it is not available where I am from but you might be able to take advantage of it. I cant post a link yet but if you got the the riteaid link on the home page and click huggies deals you can find all the details. When we went in search for it with no luck in my area our plan was to obtain 12 packs of huggies diapers for 24.00. you can switch it up with wipes too instead of diapers.
The Following User Says Thank You to rikkimonfort For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:52 AM

back in love with couponing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtobefrugal View Post
Where/how do you get Huggies for 10 Cents? I keep looking, but just can't seem to find that great a deal! I just got a box on sale with stacked coupons and still paid 16 cents each.
I don't ever buy boxes. Only jumbo packs. Then I save my good Qs and wait for a sale. Recently Target did packs for 8.99 buy 3 get a $5 GC. So 26.97-$5 GC is 21.97. I had 3 $3 man Qs so $12.97 and I had 3 Target Qs for 1.50 off per pack. So that was $8.47 for 3 packs. My son is currently a size 3 and there were 36 per pack. It actually broke down to just under 8 cents a diaper. CVS and the other drug stores do sales too. Read every forum. Print the good diaper Qs. HTH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katieculpepper For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 11:58 AM

emorris1127 has posted more than 1 good deal
They are normally $14.99 at the Walmart I shop at in Arkansas.
The Following User Says Thank You to emorris1127 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2010, 12:08 PM

McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!McEngle has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Be prepared for the cheap to come out expensive. These leak bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to McEngle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 11:27 AM

trilogy06 has posted more than 100 good deals!trilogy06 has posted more than 100 good deals!
They did recently change these diapers. I no longer buy them, but I used to buy them for my 2 year old. When they changed the diapers I could tell and they leak really bad. Every diaper change came with a change in shorts or pants since they were wet also. I think the regular price is $13.50 per box.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:10 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
jseveran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jseveran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jseveran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jseveran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jseveran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jseveran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I used Parent's Choice for my first son, and they were OK. Certainly the best of the generics, I think. For my second son, I prefered Luvs as they were cheaper and worked really, really well. Now that I coupon, I always buy Jumbo packs of Pampers or Huggies for about $3-$4 per pack and the quality supercedes both of the previous mentioned. If you've got a Kroger nearby, see if they have Huggies on sale this week, then print q's from coupons.com. I've been getting them for $4.49/pk, and tubs of wipes for $0.62/ea this week and last.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:48 PM

2scots2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieculpepper View Post
I don't ever buy boxes. Only jumbo packs. Then I save my good Qs and wait for a sale. Recently Target did packs for 8.99 buy 3 get a $5 GC. So 26.97-$5 GC is 21.97. I had 3 $3 man Qs so $12.97 and I had 3 Target Qs for 1.50 off per pack. So that was $8.47 for 3 packs. My son is currently a size 3 and there were 36 per pack. It actually broke down to just under 8 cents a diaper. CVS and the other drug stores do sales too. Read every forum. Print the good diaper Qs. HTH

Thanks for this info! I am new to couponing, but it sounds like you used more than 1 Q for each pack...do most stores do that, or does that vary by store?
Old 05-23-2010, 08:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!spendingwise has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I bought those for DD #3 at the beginning of the year, hoping they were like the old white clouds they used to have (loved them)... anyways they leaked and she broke out in a diaper rash... with all the deals with the $3 huggies coupon you should be able to get diapers cheaper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 AM

dmassat78
They are a great price, and they work great.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
allay08 has posted more than 200 great deals!allay08 has posted more than 200 great deals!allay08 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I just returned 4 boxes of size 2s (96 each box) to my local Super Walmart in Maine and only got $18.90. They are running 13.94 per box. We talked to the manager and they couldnt explain why they ran up that way at the CS Return line. These were the old style of boxes as I had them from the original baby shower. I asked if things go down in price the longer they are out. IE so when you return something bought 6 months ago it returns for less than it was originally bought for and they said no. ANY IDEAS? Our only thought was return FRAUD???
Old 01-05-2011, 09:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allay08 View Post
I just returned 4 boxes of size 2s (96 each box) to my local Super Walmart in Maine and only got $18.90. They are running 13.94 per box. We talked to the manager and they couldnt explain why they ran up that way at the CS Return line. These were the old style of boxes as I had them from the original baby shower. I asked if things go down in price the longer they are out. IE so when you return something bought 6 months ago it returns for less than it was originally bought for and they said no. ANY IDEAS? Our only thought was return FRAUD???
I work at wm and had this happen the other day with a pack of the old style parents chioce diapers ringing up for like 2.00. if it is the old style package (the light yellow and purple) they have been clearance out of the system and will only ring up for the clearance price since walmart redesigned and repacked their diapers with the purple and white boxes. unfortunately, if you don't have a receipt dated within the past 90 days they can only refund you whatever the product rings up for in the system. i know our store got the new ones late last spring.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:19 PM

is reorganizing her stockpile room to make room for more!

My Mood/Status:
DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Target allows a stack of 1 target and 1 manufacturer coupon per item. So, using the $3 manu and the $1.50 Target Q in conjunction with a gift card deal (that was an instore special and didn't involve a coupon) are perfectly "Target" legal. CVS allows a CVS coupon and Manu coupon per item as well.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:24 PM

Shopping at Rite Aid

My Mood/Status:
samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!samanthaflower13 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Walgreens currently has their diapers for 6$ per pack and 5$ RR if you spend 25...decent price. I tried theresa and they work great for me! They even have the pull ups type ones.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:40 AM

It's a new day!

My Mood/Status:
Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!Angiefalangee has posted more than 300 great deals!
Don't forget about amazon. I just bought a box of 152ct of pampers for $16.xx. Shipped. That's a killer deal for me! Yes usually box diapers are more expensive. For the most part I buy huggies pure&natural for $3.49 a pack. Rite aid sale $8.99-3.00 (ups)-2.50 (MQ)=$3.49.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:47 AM

naomichicken
good price. normal price is $13.97 per box (in my area). i do know that price varies according to location. but, i would grab a few if i were you.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
qponmamato3boys has posted more than 25 good deals
Thats a really good price. They recently changed their diapers and they work great. My 2 little ones were wetting through all the name brands so I tried walmart's and they work well. The old style are junk.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I've had decent luck with old style WM diapers (haven't tried the new). I also like Dollar General generic when I can't get a good deal on Pampers. I have had some trouble with Huggies a few babies back leaving little white pellets on the baby (leaked absorbants). But it seems that everyone has their own diaper story. I guess I would say grab the better dipes when the sale gets you into the cheap diaper range. If you have time really work the deals to get the low, low per diaper price. I have three in diapers (one moving into cloth), and I sometimes am going through them too quickly to be as frugal as I would like to be. One thing I just thought of--I seem to have tabs rip off Luvs more than others, but when that happens just put the damaged diaper inside a good diaper and when soiled, you still have the outer diaper to use--less waste--just hate to throw about a good diaper. Ladies please start sending potty training prayer/good thoughts my way!!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:46 PM

ShopperofThree
Parents Choice for a standard box is normally 13 and some change. A small package is normally six. And a large box normally 20. So a standard box for 12 is a good deal. And they are AWESOME diapers.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:05 PM

couponmomma7899 has posted more than 1 good deal
Parents choice leaked on me too so we went through twice as many diapers than we did with huggies I think the price will even out in the end. If you have a Krogers near you the off brand Comforts they have is very good it comes from Kimberly Clark and that is the same company that makes Huggies.