Parent's Choice Diapers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 04:00 PM

RE: Parent's Choice Diapers

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Mystres has posted more than 150 good deals!Mystres has posted more than 150 good deals!
You should pay the average of 10-15 a diaper
Try Dollar General
On Saturdays they do a spend 25$ get 5$ off your order deal alot lately. if they are doing that deal, see if you have some huggies coupons or something, and maybe you can make a deal out of that. I was able to a few weeks ago and stocked up on some.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-14-2012, 03:55 PM

Deneise

My Mood/Status:
deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystres View Post
You should pay the average of 10-15 a diaper
Try Dollar General
On Saturdays they do a spend 25$ get 5$ off your order deal alot lately. if they are doing that deal, see if you have some huggies coupons or something, and maybe you can make a deal out of that. I was able to a few weeks ago and stocked up on some.
DG is having the $5\$25 sale on Sat 4/21. Print a coupon for it from their website.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jesterrose has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Before you stock up, go into all the individual forums for your area.

I ended up stock piling for my son (18 months) and daughter (32 weeks pregnant) at CVS about 6 weeks ago. Pamper boxes were 75% and their was a 1.50/1 coupon which made boxes around $3.50. (For the newborn boxes it came out to less than .04/diaper.

For my son (almost 2 years ago now), I did RA when they had no limits and things. I remember stocking up around .05-.06/diaper.

I also am a big person for rainchecks. We have a Harris Teeter. Every once in awhile they have e-vic (a program) diapers for 5.99 (now sometime 7.99 :sadface and I get rainchecks for whatever they are out of. It might be size two swaddlers or size 5 cruizers. I send my mom and sister to the store also. Then, when it is Super Doubles or another promotion, I stack it. I have gotten diapers there also for around .05/diaper doing this.

Lastly, a few weeks ago Babies R US has boxes of their diapers for less than $5 and I got a few (I didn't find size 3 at CVS so I ended up getting these for the stockpile).

Keep yours eyes open. I would say it isn't bad for an immediate need, but it isn't the best price I have seen in the last 6 weeks. I do know someone who does Walgreen for diapers and have been very successful keeping their costs down. (less than $3/jumbo pack) I am anti Walgreens so I never really looked into it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.