All Detergent

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2018, 11:05 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!
All Detergent

There are some stacks available this week with All detergent combined with a sale price of $1.99 and coupons/Savingstar offers.

There was a $3/2 ip on coupons.com that appears to be NLA.

Here is one best case scenario.
Buy 4 All, 2 liquid, 2 Single dose packets. total: $7.96
Use 1 $3/2 ip and 2 $2/1 single dose insert Qs. total Qs: ($7)
Pay $0.96 plus tax.
Get back $3 from S*. (These match the coupons from the inserts.)

Normally, the coupons that exceed the price of the item will be rejected unless you buy them in groups. I haven't done this yet, but am keeping fingers crossed and will report back later.

As a fail safe, you can use 2 of the $3/2 ips against the $7.96, pay $1.96 and still get back the S* for a small MM.

There's also an electronic MQ that you can load to your Wags card, but it's only for $1/1. I did this and fear it might cause problems. We'll see.

Last edited by zippy2u; 04-22-2018 at 11:35 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2018, 07:41 AM

RE: All Detergent

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2u View Post
There are some stacks available this week with All detergent combined with a sale price of $1.99 and coupons/Savingstar offers.

There was a $3/2 ip on coupons.com that appears to be NLA.

Here is one best case scenario.
Buy 4 All, 2 liquid, 2 Single dose packets. total: $7.96
Use 1 $3/2 ip and 2 $2/1 single dose insert Qs. total Qs: ($7)
Pay $0.96 plus tax.
Get back $3 from S*. (These match the coupons from the inserts.)

Normally, the coupons that exceed the price of the item will be rejected unless you buy them in groups. I haven't done this yet, but am keeping fingers crossed and will report back later.

As a fail safe, you can use 2 of the $3/2 ips against the $7.96, pay $1.96 and still get back the S* for a small MM.

There's also an electronic MQ that you can load to your Wags card, but it's only for $1/1. I did this and fear it might cause problems. We'll see.

Unfortunately, all of the All coupons are limit 1. You could, though, use the $3/2 IP (which is good for either liquid or singles), the $2 on Singles and the $1 on Liquid from the paper ($6 total) for the $1.96 net cost and the $3 SS back.

Probably also could just use one $3/2 IP (or 1 $2 singles and one $1 liquid) and just buy 2 ($3.98 cost) for $0.98 and still get the $3 from SS (since you'd still have one of each type with either coupon option).
The Following User Says Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 09:43 AM

zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!
That sounds like the simplest way, with the least headache. I've found Wags to be really coupon unfriendly, so I rarely shop there. Even with sympathetic managers at the register, coupons beep like crazy and they can't and won't do anything about it.

I'll probably do what you suggest.

Alternatively, if you only have the inserts, you could use one of each ($2/1 single dose and $1/1 any All) and get the same results. $0.49 is wicked cheap at any rate, even without S* rebates.
The Following User Says Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 09:07 PM

Update. I went to a Wags this afternoon. They were out of the liquid, so I bought 2 of the single dose (pods or whatever they're called). I used 2 MQs one was the Any All $1/1 the other was the $2/1 any single dose. The second one beeped and required a manager to override it. I got lucky. At any rate, when I got home, I submitted it to S* and got credit for both. So a $3 rebate for an outlay of $1.13. I got a raincheck for the liquid, which I actually use.

To avoid conflict, it's probably best to buy 2 of the pods or one pod and one liquid and use the $3/2 ip. That should forestall any problems with the beeping. I don't know if I have any of those left as I didn't see them as I fished around in my little coupon pouch in the store. At any rate, 2 pods will get you both rebates. Maybe one will do the trick?

Walmart currently has a $1/1 any size ibotta rebate, but their prices are pretty high, so I doubt it's worth the trouble to try to combine the two rebates with MQs.

Tags
all detergent.