New Coupon Policy

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2014, 04:47 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
New Coupon Policy

Has anyone seen the new Coupon Policy yet? Sorry I don't know how to link or I would

#7 No longer accept Q's that exceed the selling price. No adjusting it down.

#9 No more Q's on free item when it is a bogo?

A few seem to be bit confusing.
Mom to Ashley
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Corey
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Kylie
Two cats Frasier and Gracie

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momof3k2c For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-30-2014, 04:57 AM

RE: New Coupon Policy

:-)
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Coupon Policy Help | Walgreens

Do you want to become an AFC Forum Leader?

Openings and requirements can be found
!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TJ_2008 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 05:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momof3k2c has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
TYVM Ma'am
Mom to Ashley
Corey
and Kylie
Two cats Frasier and Gracie

The Following User Says Thank You to momof3k2c For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 05:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
autumn85257 has posted more than 75 good deals!
This is another reason Wags is not my favorite. I don't understand why it matter if I pay with cash or coupons they still get their money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autumn85257 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 07:07 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Was coming here to post this. Here is is for those that cant follow the link atm:

General Guidelines

1. All coupons are to be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
  2. Walgreens does not accept expired coupons. Coupons expire at 11:59 p.m. on the expiration date at the point of sale, whether in store or online.
  3. Walgreens will not accept fraudulent or counterfeit coupons as determined by Walgreens.
  4. Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
  5. Competitor's coupons shall not be accepted by Walgreens.
  6. The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards manufacturer coupons, shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons shall not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
  7. Walgreens will not accept coupons that exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
  8. Coupons that appear distorted, blurry or altered in any way shall not be accepted; all coupons must have a clear and scannable bar code.
  9. For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the "buy" portion of the offer.
  10. Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer (See 7 above).
  11. Paper coupons will be processed before digital coupons.
  12. Walgreens shall not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
  13. Walgreens reserves the right to limit quantities to customers and employees.
  14. Manufacturer coupons must include a valid redemption address.
  15. Coupons may be subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
  16. Walgreens shall accept manufacturer coupons for items that are on sale.
The General Guidelines apply to the categories below and are to be referenced in addition to the specific coupon category guidelines.
Multiple Coupons

The guidelines below are to be followed in addition to the General Guidelines listed above.
  1. When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
  2. When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple coupons for multiple qualifying items, as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified on the coupon. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or prohibit the purchase of excessive quantities. An excessive quantity is any quantity above and beyond normal household usage.
Buy 1, Get 1 Free Coupons

The guidelines below are to be followed in addition to the General Guidelines listed above.
When items are featured in a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion, at least one product needs to be purchased. A maximum of one BOGO coupon is permitted per two qualifying items in a BOGO offer.
Internet Printed Coupons

1. Walgreens shall not accept "free product" internet printed coupons.
Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards coupons

Earning Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards
  1. Register Rewards/Savings Rewards will only print for in-stock merchandise during the promotional period.
  2. Register Rewards/Savings Rewards can only be earned for eligible items. No substitutions are permitted.
  3. There is a limit of one Register Rewards/Savings Rewards coupon per offer per customer per transaction.
  4. Customers redeeming a Register Rewards/Savings Rewards against the same offer may not receive another Register Rewards/Savings Rewards coupon.
Redeeming Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards
Customers redeeming a Register Rewards/Savings Rewards against the same offer may not receive another Register Rewards/Savings Rewards coupon.
  1. The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards/Savings Rewards manufacturer coupons, shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
  2. Register Rewards/Savings Rewards shall be forfeited if the qualifying merchandise is returned.
  3. Register Rewards/Savings Rewards can be redeemed for eligible items only. Ineligible items include but are not limited to:
    • Alcoholic beverages
    • Dairy products
    • Gift cards/phone cards/prepaid reloadable cards
    • Health care services, including immunizations
    • Lottery tickets
    • Money orders/transfers
    • Postage stamps
    • Prescription Savings Club membership fee
    • Prescriptions
    • Special event/entertainment tickets or passes
    • Tobacco products
    • Transportation passes
    • Any items prohibited by law
Digital/Paperless Coupons

1. Only digital coupons, attached to your Walgreens Balance® Rewards account, shall be honored. Digital reproductions of offers shall not be accepted (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon).
Total Store Offer/Coupons

Total store offer/ coupons cannot be combined, i.e., 20% off your whole purchase (circular coupon), Seniors Day, Friends and Family, Veterans Day, employee discount, etc.

monkeydawn back here: I made the stinkiest parts red. I am a little confused by the BOGO portion, it seems like part 2 is contradictory to part one. But I have a pretty bad headache and didnt sleep well. Sometimes things read more clearly once my head isnt pounding. This, combined with other changes if they do come to pass, are big blows to couponers.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 07:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow Just Wow.This should be interesting.
Really, what does it matter using a coupon on the free item during a BOGO? Walgreens still gets the money the product still gets sold.Not enough caffeine for this yet. what's next NO coupons on clearance.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lyn96 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 08:16 AM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't know if this is accurate but it's how the BOGO thing was explained to me by a CVS manager, and it makes sense to me. He said that BOGO sales are often sponsored by the manufacturer, rather than by the retailer. Therefore, the manufacturer is already providing one of the items for free, so many times they refuse to honor coupons for the free item, and the retailer has to "eat" the coupon value if they choose to accept coupons on the free item.

I know we're not talking about CVS here, but it would stand to reason that this works the same for all retailers who participate in manufacturer sponsored BOGO promos.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:23 AM

frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!
Walgreens Coupon Policy Changes

Walgreens has updated their coupon policy, and the changes are not good!

The biggest changes I noticed are:

Walgreens will not accept coupons that exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.

For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the "buy" portion of the offer.

Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.

When items are featured in a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion, at least one product needs to be purchased. A maximum of one BOGO coupon is permitted per two qualifying items in a BOGO offer.

Walgreens shall not accept "free product" internet printed coupons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frugalmitchell For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 09:25 AM

Making boxes :o) PM me your list
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nicE2save has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
same topic has been stickied already

New Coupon Policy

We will always
our little
buddy Louis Le Grand (11-28-01 - 07-27-09)

New to
? Get $10 bonus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicE2save For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 09:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!nonniepooh has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
WG is fast becoming a place where I won't be doing much shopping at. First they change their Senior discount policy, now this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonniepooh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 10:48 AM

frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!
Sorry, stickies aren't working on my phone right now. Didn't see it.

Mod, please delete.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I really dont think it's Walgreens that are making these coupon changes .. but the retailers. I have noticed that the policy of not accepting a coupon on a free item in BOGO popping up in other stores as well. It will only be a matter of time before all stores have similar/same coupon policies. It's very unfortunate but the system has been severly abused by a few bad couponers and now the rest of us are being made to pay for their actions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IKnowWHoIAm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 02:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayline View Post
I don't know if this is accurate but it's how the BOGO thing was explained to me by a CVS manager, and it makes sense to me. He said that BOGO sales are often sponsored by the manufacturer, rather than by the retailer. Therefore, the manufacturer is already providing one of the items for free, so many times they refuse to honor coupons for the free item, and the retailer has to "eat" the coupon value if they choose to accept coupons on the free item.

I know we're not talking about CVS here, but it would stand to reason that this works the same for all retailers who participate in manufacturer sponsored BOGO promos.
Was the CVS manager trying to discourage you from using a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale or did he outright refuse it? The CVS policy says that scenario should net you 2 free products, if you have issues with that locally contact CVS CS to report the issue.

IMO even if the manager wasnt trying to deny/ discourage you it was still in poor taste to talk with a customer like that. Store reward offers are also usually mfr sponsored and we are allowed to use coupons on those and double dip that way, so beyond the tackiness of the manager's response, I have issues believing it. Or perhaps I should be quite lest I give Wags their next idea...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 02:28 PM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
So no more...
- adjusting coupons down
- overriding non-scannable coupons
- "free" product IPs
- 'free' items counting towards the MQ/item attachment match-up

Ummm... I see B1G% off sales as the biggest YMMV now.
Quote:
Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines shall be accepted at the discretion of Walgreens management.
So, can you use (1) $/1 MQ on B1G% off sales or (2)?
!
The Following User Says Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 02:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
What about B1g50%?
Old 05-30-2014, 02:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReuschHome View Post
So no more...
- adjusting coupons down
- overriding non-scannable coupons
- "free" product IPs
- 'free' items counting towards the MQ/item attachment match-up

Ummm... I see B1G% off sales as the biggest YMMV now.

So, can you use (1) $/1 MQ on B1G% off sales or (2)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhtwn View Post
What about B1g50%?
To me it is a clear NO.

For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the "buy" portion of the offer.

There really isnt any room for interpretation in that line. Hopefully tptb at Wags feel differently about it than I do. If I am correct though this means that Wags now has the worst policy on BOGO (be it free or a percent off) of any of the big three drugstores.

While we are interpreting things:

Coupons that appear distorted, blurry or altered in any way shall not be accepted; all coupons must have a clear and scannable bar code.

doesnt actually say the bar code has to scan. Hopefully this one will be taken with a grain of salt and if the barcode and coupon seems legit there is still some wiggle room to manually input a coupon. Certainly they must realize that their system isnt perfect and legit coupons dont scan at times. Am I just grasping at straws here?!?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 02:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!rdhtwn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The reason I asked is because there is several blogs saying the B1G50% is still ok to do. per the policy is on the B1GFree that is not the same as B150% because you are still paying for the second item and it isnt free.

Not trying to be argumentative Just trying to understand this and also what other blogs are stating.
Old 05-30-2014, 03:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhtwn View Post
The reason I asked is because there is several blogs saying the B1G50% is still ok to do. per the policy is on the B1GFree that is not the same as B150% because you are still paying for the second item and it isnt free.

Not trying to be argumentative Just trying to understand this and also what other blogs are stating.
I dont take it as argumentative. Until we see how it washes out we wont really know how Wags is going to go. It could be awhile before stores are even made aware of these changes and if the register isnt reprogrammed then it will really be ymmv. I expect all sorts of people will have all sorts of opinions.

Now for why it is black and white to me. I have always used the argument for any store that the BOGO policy is really a Buy one, get one 100% off and that the stores only outline that specific percentage off because it is the most extreme and therefore every lesser percentage should be covered under the same policy unless other, lesser percentages are specifically called out. A store cant list every possible percentage so that is why the policy states the most extreme case. Even if the store listed the most probably percentages the policy would get unwieldy quickly.

If we accept this explanation as a way to coupon better at CVS, then it cuts both ways and unfortunately hurts us at Wags for the time being.

I do accept that it could be a clumsily worded way to try to keep people from using coupons only on FREE items and they didnt really think further about the implications of the words that they actually chose. But to me the whole the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the "buy" portion of the offer isnt debatable since it doesnt have a separate set of rules listed for a buy one get one some-percentage-other-than-100. To me it clearly looks like it is setting up rules for allbuy x, get y deals.

I hope I am wrong but even if I am the rule that really stinks for me is the coupon over item value rule. So many times a deal is a deal because you can have a coupon reduced by a cent. I use that WAY more than the BOGO at Wags (although I may not be your typical Wags couponer, I tend to hit RA and CVS much more than Wags...I basically go to Wags for only free point deals then buy my husband jerky with the free points since Wags is the only drugstore that carries the jerky type he likes). And, yes, I have seen the various debates on that new rule as well but I know for the one store that forces an argument every time there is no chance it will work for me there. That leaves 2 Wags for me to possibly shop (yet another reason CVS and RA win for me--much more plentiful here). Once my 100K points are depleted looks like I will be taking another long break from Wags.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 03:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
I was seeing it as the latter explanation as they were trying to keep a coupon from applying to a free item.

I agree I am sticking with CVS. They are so friendly at the couple of stores I shop at. They treat me like they want my business and coupons.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:09 PM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Paper coupons are accepted BEFORE digital coupons.

I had to find something to smile about with this change.
!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 04:30 PM

shops too much!
Be yourself!

My Mood/Status:
Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Kayline has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
Was the CVS manager trying to discourage you from using a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale or did he outright refuse it? The CVS policy says that scenario should net you 2 free products, if you have issues with that locally contact CVS CS to report the issue.

IMO even if the manager wasnt trying to deny/ discourage you it was still in poor taste to talk with a customer like that. Store reward offers are also usually mfr sponsored and we are allowed to use coupons on those and double dip that way, so beyond the tackiness of the manager's response, I have issues believing it. Or perhaps I should be quite lest I give Wags their next idea...
This was several years ago and I believe it was their policy at the time to NOT accept two coupons on a BOGO deal. I could be wrong about that but he was very courteous and respectful and I didn't find our conversation at all inappropriate.
Old 05-30-2014, 04:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReuschHome
Paper coupons are accepted BEFORE digital coupons. I had to find something to smile about with this change.
Ha! Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayline
This was several years ago and I believe it was their policy at the time to NOT accept two coupons on a BOGO deal. I could be wrong about that but he was very courteous and respectful and I didn't find our conversation at all inappropriate.
That's good. Since you didn't give a timeline and it's been like that for a couple of years now at cvs I couldn't tell if he was trying to discourage you. Glad to hear that wasn't the case.

Old 05-30-2014, 05:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dmdspice has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Angry Wth.........

Well, if this isnt a crock of bull manarchy!!!! This has my feathers ruffled!!!
For the love of pete, next us couponers will be classified as criminals!!!
And, the new senior day rules bite the big one!!! And, now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am p. o.'d!!!!!
I think i may just get me a cardboard sign(not bought at wags ) and boycott wags new coupon policy!!!
As it is, its already difficult to coupon at wags without these changes!!! Geez!!!
I LOVE CVS!!!!!! Glad that is where i started my couponing journey at!!! Otherwise, i would have probably quit couponing long ago due to all the difficulties of couponing at wags, dt, and wm!!! Wm is the WORST by far!!! I still shop wm but you never know what coupons, which are TOTALLY legitamite, will scan or wont including ips. Its INSANE some of the hurdles and struggles we have to go through just to coupon!!! I have my days where i want to throw up my hands but i keep pushing forward!!! We shall PERSEVERE my friends!!!
I much prefer cvs and target!!! So coupon friendly!!! I will give my business where it is appreciated!!!
All i really get at wags is the FARR medicines, topical creams and such, and FARR food items. And, then trying to convert into points can be challanging!!! I am running down my points and i will be doing less shopping there until BF!!!! I gotta hit the BF sales!!! They ROCK!!!!!
Anyhow, i am bummed somewhat but no skin off my back!!! Their loss not mine!!!

Happy Couponing everyone!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmdspice For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 06:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmdspice
Well, if this isnt a crock of bull manarchy!!!! This has my feathers ruffled!!! For the love of pete, next us couponers will be classified as criminals!!! And, the new senior day rules bite the big one!!! And, now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am p. o.'d!!!!! I think i may just get me a cardboard sign(not bought at wags ) and boycott wags new coupon policy!!! As it is, its already difficult to coupon at wags without these changes!!! Geez!!! I LOVE CVS!!!!!! Glad that is where i started my couponing journey at!!! Otherwise, i would have probably quit couponing long ago due to all the difficulties of couponing at wags, dt, and wm!!! Wm is the WORST by far!!! I still shop wm but you never know what coupons, which are TOTALLY legitamite, will scan or wont including ips. Its INSANE some of the hurdles and struggles we have to go through just to coupon!!! I have my days where i want to throw up my hands but i keep pushing forward!!! We shall PERSEVERE my friends!!! I much prefer cvs and target!!! So coupon friendly!!! I will give my business where it is appreciated!!! All i really get at wags is the FARR medicines, topical creams and such, and FARR food items. And, then trying to convert into points can be challanging!!! I am running down my points and i will be doing less shopping there until BF!!!! I gotta hit the BF sales!!! They ROCK!!!!! Anyhow, i am bummed somewhat but no skin off my back!!! Their loss not mine!!! Happy Couponing everyone!!!
. It seems like there might be a teensy, tiny bit of skin off your back!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 09:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
I really hate the not adjusting the coupon down,,,lots of skin off my neck

Ephesians 2:8 - 9 ESV
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to savynana For This Useful Post: