Walgreens Double Dip September 14th

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 09:25 AM

RE: Walgreens Double Dip September 14th

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesImaCouponer View Post
Confirmed with 2 Wags so far...

You can use the e-mail'd ad preview on mobile or printed, just as long as its attached to the entire page you're wanting to redeem.

The sponges are actually $3.79 but it won't matter since it'll be $1.99 after the in-ad Q

Going to bed to wake up early because shipment for mouthwash and purex (rainchecked) will be in... DUN DUN DUNNNN
---------------
Thanks, YIaC, U are a real trooper! Best wishes today to everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to Easy2save For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-14-2013, 10:25 AM

0o

mojodupe has posted more than 200 great deals!mojodupe has posted more than 200 great deals!mojodupe has posted more than 200 great deals!
Ok water works

downside is that this is a cash transaction.

using a register rewards reduces the amount, so if you buy 5 for $10 and use 2 dollar Register Rewards u only spent 8 dollars so no get points

and you cannot pay with points
Otherwise you would not get the points
Old 09-14-2013, 11:37 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Easy2save has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
OK, just so we're clear:

If I buy 3 Nice PB, and Nice Water that totals $10.xx, I cannot use my $8 RR, I must purchase it out right, OOP: $10.xx, whatever FOP I choose.

I am so confused now, what will I receive in return again? 2000 Points, right?

Basically, that's a free jar of PB, not bad!

PS. Another Nice item would be the turkey and ham packs I saw on clearance. I am sure those that I saw sold out, so hopefully, there is a restock on that.

Last edited by Easy2save; 09-14-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:08 PM

aeon077 has posted more than 10 good deals
What about Air Wick? They are 2/$10 (in Alaska, not sure what they are in the lower 48). Plus a $1 RR. Next week they are 20% off.
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon077 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 03:09 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Deleted. (don't want to post inaccurate info)

Last edited by Easy2save; 09-14-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:58 PM

megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy2save
OK, just so we're clear:

If I buy 3 Nice PB, and Nice Water that totals $10.xx, I cannot use my $8 RR, I must purchase it out right, OOP: $10.xx, whatever FOP I choose.

I am so confused now, what will I receive in return again? 2000 Points, right?

Basically, that's a free jar of PB, not bad!

PS. Another Nice item would be the turkey and ham packs I saw on clearance. I am sure those that I saw sold out, so hopefully, there is a restock on that.
The sponges didnt work for me they rang up 3.79 bogo I went ahead and bough them and two packs of charmin I wanted to get rid of my 7.00 rr so I did that ad paid like two buks for 6 sponges and two packs of tp I wanted to cash them
Out to many rules at walgreens with their coupons counting as mfr etc I'm not good enough yet to balance walgreens and cvs did it work for anyone else
Old 09-14-2013, 06:28 PM

0o

mojodupe has posted more than 200 great deals!mojodupe has posted more than 200 great deals!mojodupe has posted more than 200 great deals!
sponge

Quote:
Originally Posted by megbeachgirl View Post
The sponges didnt work for me they rang up 3.79 bogo I went ahead and bough them and two packs of charmin I wanted to get rid of my 7.00 rr so I did that ad paid like two buks for 6 sponges and two packs of tp I wanted to cash them
Out to many rules at walgreens with their coupons counting as mfr etc I'm not good enough yet to balance walgreens and cvs did it work for anyone else

Did u have a copy of the new ad for them to scan?
The Following User Says Thank You to mojodupe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2013, 06:49 PM

megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodupe

Did u have a copy of the new ad for them to scan?
Yes she said two differant sales
Old 09-14-2013, 07:10 PM

0o

That is what early activation is, were u at a store running both sales?
Old 09-14-2013, 07:11 PM

0o

Just saw this...

Deal for Week of 9/8-9/14 Maybelline foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, and nail cosmetics buy 1 get 1 50% off

Deal for Week of 9/15-9/21 Maybelline Eye Studio Liner or Color Plush Shadow or Color Show Nail or Color Sensational Lip Color or Volume Express Big Eyes Mascara Spend $10 on these products = 3,000 Balance Rewards points (= a $3 reward)
Old 09-14-2013, 07:19 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Couldn't make it work at Walgreens; I misplaced some of Wags stuff so, I had to do CVS earlier and I can tell you I miss Wags. I had to settle for a $1 MM at CVS that I rolled into Organix for the DD.

Where did the day go?

MHO: After dealing with CVS for so many years and having so many negative scenarios for tons of reasons, I feel better shopping Walgreens. CVS keeps you tethered in a way that I don't feel at Wags. It's like feeling pulled back into the vortex!

With the chance to make money with the points, and just remembering to alternatively use the RRs when you earn points AND THEN use points on RR returns, it's gotten a lot easier. And, then, the chance to use some of the RRs elsewhere makes it better for me. I just have to keep from misplacing my RRs!

Anyway, I got off topic here so I apologize; I know I don't really understand why it happens with others so I should have stuck to Wags info or not post at all. So, hopefully, we can get a clear picture of next week's DDs and everyone go for it!

Last edited by Easy2save; 09-15-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
That is what early activation is, were u at a store running both sales?
Yea I was at the same store last week to do the cottonelle on ea
Old 09-14-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy2save
I had to do CVS earlier and I can tell you I miss Wags. I misplaced some of my Wags stuff so I had to settle for a $1 MM at CVS that I rolled into Organix for the DD.

I got a $3/2 Cottonelle in the mail so I might have to go late to Wags anyway. No time to figure a DD now. Where did the day go?

MHO: After dealing with CVS for so many years and having so many negative scenarios for tons of reasons, I feel better shopping Walgreens. CVS keeps you tethered in a way that I don't feel at Wags. It's like feeling pulled back into the vortex!

With the chance to make money with the points, and just remembering to alternatively use the RRs when you earn points AND THEN use points on RR returns, it's gotten a lot easier. And, then, the chance to use some of the RRs elsewhere makes it better for me. I just have to keep from misplacing my RRs!
I like cvs since there coupons e b aren't considered mfr coupons and there ecb last a month instead of two weeks we don't use a variety of products since its just me hubby and two year old ill prob try them again just was irritated cause non of there rr ever scan properly etc and I've done amazing stockpiling this past month so I guess I'll slow down a bit
Old 09-15-2013, 05:20 AM

0o

Love cvs an was there last night, now know why everyone wanted $2 Colgate..

C u all next week.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:33 AM

tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
thanks alot, missed the giagantic picture of the ocello, used the #1115, went thur perfect. So with the F&F got a ton of scrubbers at 2 stores. Finally got my Garnier, no one wanted to do the second coupon manually. It was such a pain in the ____, but finallly got them. Last week was a good week at walgreens, especially for hair products.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:34 AM

0o

On the topic of the f&f, one store told me that they got mail saying it was fraud and when I said really, she said that the f&f only asts 1 day.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:47 AM

Quote:
On the topic of the f&f, one store told me that they got mail saying it was fraud and when I said really, she said that the f&f only asts 1 day.
What is f&f
Old 09-15-2013, 08:22 PM

0o

The 15% friends and family
Old 09-15-2013, 08:43 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!
I did the sponges at one location and worked out on Saturday... had tapped the in-ad Q from the WAGS ad scan on my mobile and worked perfectly. I could've done another but wasn't able to since I had to run to Krogers to use overage to buy BBQ meat for my son's 6th bday party and then run to the Commissary to get the rack of ribs plus paper plates which were cheaper there...

btw, I went to 3 different Wags today and wasn't able to do the sponges deal because they were all sold out... someone is loving this deal

I'm no superwoman, but this whole weekend was nothing but couponing-couponing-Couponing! I'm so burnt out on couponing right now its so ridiculous!

IDSO: Lactaid Milk Qs

Happily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to DH
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
The Following User Says Thank You to YesImaCouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesImaCouponer
I did the sponges at one location and worked out on Saturday... had tapped the in-ad Q from the WAGS ad scan on my mobile and worked perfectly. I could've done another but wasn't able to since I had to run to Krogers to use overage to buy BBQ meat for my son's 6th bday party and then run to the Commissary to get the rack of ribs plus paper plates which were cheaper there...

btw, I went to 3 different Wags today and wasn't able to do the sponges deal because they were all sold out... someone is loving this deal

I'm no superwoman, but this whole weekend was nothing but couponing-couponing-Couponing! I'm so burnt out on couponing right now its so ridiculous!
Is it still a good deal even tho I don't have coupons been looking for stockup price on these ? I haven't boughtany of these for the stockpile yet
Old 09-15-2013, 09:25 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by megbeachgirl View Post
Is it still a good deal even tho I don't have coupons been looking for stockup price on these ? I haven't boughtany of these for the stockpile yet
The BOGO deal is still going on until Sept 28. If you don't have coupons, you can still use the 9/15 (this week's) in-ad Q for $1.99 and get (2) 3pk sponges for $1.99... that's still a great deal even if you don't have the $0.75/2 or $1/2 MFQs... I consider this a good stock-up deal because I pre-wash my dishes daily and also I have seen good deals for sponges since I started couponing again which was like in June! SO YEA, this is a good deal

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 09-15-2013, 10:07 PM

[quote="YesImaCouponer"]

The BOGO deal is still going on until Sept 28. If you don't have coupons, you can still use the 9/15 (this week's) in-ad Q for $1.99 and get (2) 3pk sponges for $1.99... that's still a great deal even if you don't have the $0.75/2 or $1/2 MFQs... I consider this a good stock-up deal because I pre-wash my dishes daily and also I have seen good deals for sponges since I started couponing again which was like in June! SO YEA, this is a good deal [/Q o

Ok wow I didn't know it was still bogo on these where did u see that
Old 09-15-2013, 10:13 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Use the in-ad Q found in this week's ad found on the bottom right of page 3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130913_175400.jpg (181.9 KB, 19 views)

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 09-15-2013, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesImaCouponer
Use the in-ad Q found in this week's ad found on the bottom right of page 3.
Wow thank u I may try to order some coupons thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to megbeachgirl For This Useful Post: