.49 Cottonelle Wipes

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dead Deal .49 Cottonelle Wipes

In tomorrow's ad the Cottonelle wipes 42-pack are $1.99 as part of the Bouns Buys
There is a $1/1 IVC coupon in the July Booklet p. 9 AND
There is a .50 Manu Q in the 7/14 SS
So after IVC & Manu Q= .49!

Folks on the blogs have reported some issues with the IVC coming up as not matching if the pack of wipes is in the old box not the newer box (see picture on pg. 9 of the IVC Booklet). The picture may not match, but the wording does!

If you can do Early Activation, please let us all know how it goes for you

Last edited by Judybats; 07-27-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 05:44 PM

RE: .49 Cottonelle Wipes

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judybats View Post
In tomorrow's ad the Cottonelle wipes 42-pack are $1.99 as part of the Bouns Buys
There is a .50 Manu Q in the
:
there is a .50 MQ where?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to letsshop For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 05:45 PM

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsshop View Post
there is a .50 mq where?
7/14 ss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judybats For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM

back in love with couponing
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!katieculpepper has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
the Q in my 7-14 ss was for Scott wipes, not Cottenelle
The Following User Says Thank You to katieculpepper For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 07:48 PM

SMART SHOPPER

My Mood/Status:
MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!
@above poster katieculpepper it might be regional cause my area goy both cottonelle && scott wipe q-pons
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MS.TAMPA For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 08:21 PM

LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LilRick1965 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
There is a .50 Manu Q in the 7/14 SS

Folks on the blogs have reported some issues with the IVC coming up as not matching if the pack of wipes is in the old box not the newer box (see picture on pg. 9 of the IVC Booklet). The picture may not match, but the wording does!

If you can do Early Activation, please let us all know how it goes for you

Went to early activation and the Walgreens IVC scanned item not found. Manager on duty agreed that the coupon should have worked so she just discounted them to $0.99 each so $0.49 after coupons.

Hope it works for everyone else!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LilRick1965 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 09:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
IVC has to be done manually so hopefully your store is understanding>

The Following User Says Thank You to mommyof1beauty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 07:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!
My manager was very adamant that the Q couldn't be used. The more expensive one has a shelf tag advertising using the $1 off Q so they wouldn't let me use it on the $1.99 boxes .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to ashleyduduit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 08:16 AM

Grounded for Life

stuff4mack has posted more than 25 good deals
no go for me manager said got an email from corporate on what the walgreens coupon is used for. Had it posted by the register.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:30 AM

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuff4mack View Post
no go for me manager said got an email from corporate on what the walgreens coupon is used for. Had it posted by the register.
Hmm the walgreen's coupons says: $1 off Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes, 42 pack.
The old packages have 42 count and the bigger packs should not be included because the coupon excludes them (only mentions 42 pack). Heck the picture in the bonus buys actually ad shows a 42-pack (old box). What did the email by the register say? If it can't be used on these then what can it be used on?
Old 07-21-2013, 11:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!ashleyduduit has posted more than 300 great deals!
The larger one in the pic has 42ct in it and that is what I was told the Q was for

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashleyduduit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 12:17 PM

mdupree has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyduduit
The larger one in the pic has 42ct in it and that is what I was told the Q was for
This is correct. The fresh care wipers are a different product and are not on sale. The coupon was used incorrectly in the initial deal mentioned. I am sure it wasn't on purpose especially since she checked with the manager, but they were the wrong wipes.
The Following User Says Thank You to mdupree For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdupree View Post
This is correct. The fresh care wipers are a different product and are not on sale. The coupon was used incorrectly in the initial deal mentioned. I am sure it wasn't on purpose especially since she checked with the manager, but they were the wrong wipes.
Since there is no picture in the ad (it's part of the bonus buys and you can only see it online at WAGS website) I thought I'd clip one for you all I also included a picture of the IVC Coupon.

The bonus buy ad shows that the 42-count Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes are $1.99. The IVC Booklet shows a $1/1 of the 42-count Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes. The only difference I see is a newer package. But the wording matches. So, I'm not 100% sure how it was used incorrectly??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wipes Pic.JPG (70.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg IVC Wipes Q.jpg (197.1 KB, 162 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Judybats For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 02:33 PM

mdupree has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judybats

Since there is no picture in the ad (it's part of the bonus buys and you can only see it online at WAGS website) I thought I'd clip one for you all I also included a picture of the IVC Coupon.

The bonus buy ad shows that the 42-count Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes are $1.99. The IVC Booklet shows a $1/1 of the 42-count Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes. The only difference I see is a newer package. But the wording matches. So, I'm not 100% sure how it was used incorrectly??
I get what you are saying but the ones pictured in the ad and the ones pictured on the coupon are two different items. The coupon does not work on the packages that are on sale. I think people should know this as this is definitely a ymmv situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to mdupree For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Loving the Sunshine!

My Mood/Status:
mommyx1 has posted more than 200 great deals!mommyx1 has posted more than 200 great deals!mommyx1 has posted more than 200 great deals!
It worked for me today at my Walgreens. The ivc beeped and they double checked to make sure it was the 42 ct pack then manually adjusted it.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 PM

letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!letsshop has posted more than 400 great deals!
Wording on coupons trumps any pictures on coupons.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to letsshop For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2013, 08:07 PM

LIFE'S A CIRCUS & WE'RE THE CLOWNS!!!

My Mood/Status:
dawngrf has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:

if the "bonus buy" is only on the website, how can you purchase these at the stores? I looked yesterday & no one at the store had a clue what I was talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to dawngrf For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2013, 10:06 PM

Loving the Sunshine!

My Mood/Status:
mommyx1 has posted more than 200 great deals!mommyx1 has posted more than 200 great deals!mommyx1 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawngrf

if the "bonus buy" is only on the website, how can you purchase these at the stores? I looked yesterday & no one at the store had a clue what I was talking about.
They are right next to the toilet paper. They carry them all the time....they are in our weekly ad on sale this week.

Old 07-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Grounded for Life

stuff4mack has posted more than 25 good deals
I went back to walgreens and asked for a copy of the email or even take a picture they would not let me go it. Went 5 miles down the road and that walgreens allowed it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stuff4mack For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2013, 10:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyx1 View Post
They are right next to the toilet paper. They carry them all the time....they are in our weekly ad on sale this week.

thanks, but I saw where they were in the store, but apparently Colorado's ad (pg 11) is $1.99 on Well Beginnings & W brand baby wipes (64-72ct) for $1.99. If you see it on a diff page, please let me know. :-)
Old 07-23-2013, 11:10 AM

Loving the Sunshine!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawngrf

thanks, but I saw where they were in the store, but apparently Colorado's ad (pg 11) is $1.99 on Well Beginnings & W brand baby wipes (64-72ct) for $1.99. If you see it on a diff page, please let me know. :-)
Oops..sorry. I thought you meant you couldn't find the product. I just checked my ad and its not listed in there..it's listed in the ad I pulled up thru the Walgreens app. Was yours not marked on sale in your store? I "think" some areas get bonus buys on different weeks. So maybe that could be it if its not marked on sale.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
lilbeagle has posted more than 100 good deals!lilbeagle has posted more than 100 good deals!
So this deal is really up to the manager on duty if they accept or not, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to lilbeagle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 07:48 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!covette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was told it was for the new packaged wipes only!
The Following User Says Thank You to covette For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2013, 05:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyx1 View Post
Oops..sorry. I thought you meant you couldn't find the product. I just checked my ad and its not listed in there..it's listed in the ad I pulled up thru the Walgreens app. Was yours not marked on sale in your store? I "think" some areas get bonus buys on different weeks. So maybe that could be it if its not marked on sale.

thank you!
Old 07-24-2013, 06:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!las357s has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdupree View Post

I get what you are saying but the ones pictured in the ad and the ones pictured on the coupon are two different items. The coupon does not work on the packages that are on sale. I think people should know this as this is definitely a ymmv situation.
I agree, my stores are a no go for this or the moisture plus coupon being used on the different sale items. The cottonelle coupon is not for "new" packaged wipes but rather a new dispenser for the wipes that comes with 42ct wipes. Very great deal on the wipes if it works for you but wont work for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to las357s For This Useful Post: