Balance Rewards Program

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 06:32 PM

RE: Balance Rewards Program

incredibly blessed!!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
anyone else notice that the point to dollar ratio really sucks?
"get 1,000 points wyb $15 worth of blahblah!"
ooohhhh, a dollar.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 04:32 AM

Time to get back into this
Learning more everyday

My Mood/Status:
labnjab has posted more than 25 good deals
I wasn't sure if this was already mentioned in here but I just wanted to give you all a heads up that today at least for the Walgreens that I work at that you will need to have the card to get the sale prices.
The Following User Says Thank You to labnjab For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 08:21 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by labnjab View Post
I wasn't sure if this was already mentioned in here but I just wanted to give you all a heads up that today at least for the Walgreens that I work at that you will need to have the card to get the sale prices.
As of 9/30 the card is required at ALL Walgreens for the sale price.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponing5150 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 08:26 AM

Time to get back into this
Learning more everyday

My Mood/Status:
labnjab has posted more than 25 good deals
Yes it was 9-30 but at least in the district that the store I work at it we got a letter saying that instead of it being 9-30 that they wanted to change it to today so that they could sign up more customers that didn't before instead of having to do them once its live.

Maybe today was just for certain stores. I am sorry I should of mentioned the letter before and that it may be different per district. I am sorry for any confusion and issues I caused.
The Following User Says Thank You to labnjab For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 05:47 PM

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Since the card will be required now to get the sale price, does that mean that Walgreens will be getting rid of those in-ad coupons?
Old 10-10-2012, 01:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kimmergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
This is so confusing to me. How do you use points on your card? To make the most I use my register rewards to pay for points items andpoints money to pay for register rewards? Could this be any harder to save money?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
cbernstein has posted more than 75 good deals!
In the ad when it says something like 5,000 points when you spend $20 on any hershey's candy - do you have to spend $20 in one transaction or will it keep track and when you hit $20 you will recieve the 5,000 points?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:45 AM

Grounded for Life

couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbernstein View Post
In the ad when it says something like 5,000 points when you spend $20 on any hershey's candy - do you have to spend $20 in one transaction or will it keep track and when you hit $20 you will recieve the 5,000 points?
You have to do it all in one transaction. Wags does NOT track.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to couponing5150 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 05:48 PM

xxxprettyvacantxxx has posted more than 400 great deals!xxxprettyvacantxxx has posted more than 400 great deals!xxxprettyvacantxxx has posted more than 400 great deals!xxxprettyvacantxxx has posted more than 400 great deals!xxxprettyvacantxxx has posted more than 400 great deals!
Has anyone ever received their card? I signed up via online months ago (whenever it first had the online sign up) and still have never received a card or anything from them. My mother signed up in the store and still hasn't received a card either.

Just looked online apparently they do not send you one. You have to get one in the store. Don't know why they did not give one to my mom - they told her one would be mailed to her.

Last edited by xxxprettyvacantxxx; 11-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I heard you don't get a card if you sign up online b/c we didn't give the mailing address...I also signed up in the store and then merged the 2 accounts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and a 3 year old akita
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
Old 11-15-2012, 05:30 PM

Queen

Queen0507 has posted more than 200 great deals!Queen0507 has posted more than 200 great deals!Queen0507 has posted more than 200 great deals!
hey yall i have a question about redeeming point im not sure if it has been asked already.

lets say my totally is $86 and i want to redeem points will i be able to use 40k pt for $50 and have to pay the $36 oop
or will i be able to redeem 40k ($50) aqnd redeem 30k ($35) and pay $1 oop. TIA
Old 11-16-2012, 06:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2savew/qs View Post
Why is the walks program or deal someone plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety33 View Post
i finally got my walgreens card, will also be logging my walks...
Could someone please explain this? There is nothing on the info sheet.
How does Wags know that you went for a walk?
Walking is the only exercise I get and I would love to get credit for it.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:02 AM

Spice Up Your Lives!

My Mood/Status:
mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mgmve has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen0507 View Post
hey yall i have a question about redeeming point im not sure if it has been asked already.

lets say my totally is $86 and i want to redeem points will i be able to use 40k pt for $50 and have to pay the $36 oop
Nope 40K is the most that can be redeemed in a single transaction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgmve For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 07:11 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen0507 View Post

The most amount among the choices is $50 RD (40K pts) so what you can do is to break your trxn to a little over $50. Since RDs also pay for the tax, that'll be an advantage for you. Let's say you have $50.01 after all coupons, when the prompt comes to pay, you can choose $50 and you'll end up paying a penny. Just make sure you're not buying any item that will earn points or it'll not give you any. Check also your balance immediately to see if ONLY 40K points were taken out and your 30K points are still there. See a MOD immediately if you're back to zero points.

HTH.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 07:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcgallicher has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgallicher View Post
Could someone please explain this? There is nothing on the info sheet.
How does Wags know that you went for a walk?
Walking is the only exercise I get and I would love to get credit for it.
Answering my own question. Found the sign up area here:
Walk with Walgreens

Last edited by mcgallicher; 11-16-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
Another question: how do you know how many points you have?

I signed up and got my card in store yesterday, but wasn't given any information. I just found a place to enter my phone number and register on line if I got my card in the store here:
https://www.walgreens.com/balancerew...ce-rewards.jsp
However, I am getting this message: We didn’t find a match based on the information provided. Please try again later.

How long does it take for them to have you in the system after you get the card?

Last edited by mcgallicher; 11-16-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:41 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Another question: how do you know how many points you have?

I signed up and got my card in store yesterday, but wasn't given any information. I just found a place to enter my phone number and register on line if I got my card in the store here:
https://www.walgreens.com/balancerew...ce-rewards.jsp
However, I am getting this message: We didnít find a match based on the information provided. Please try again later.

How long does it take for them to have you in the system after you get the card?
If you're getting that message, your registration may not be successful. You're in the system instantly after registering online or in-store. If you just registered online and have not bought items that earn points, you'll have zero balance. If you registered online, what you can do is go to the store and ask for a physical card. Punch in your phone number on the keypad and it'll link it with the card they give you. If they can't find a match for the phone number, just re-register @ the store and they'll take all your information.

Each time you shop, make sure to swipe card or if you forget, key in your phone number and the points will be deposited to your BRC. If you don't see it, you can always call customer service for assistance; just be ready with your receipt to give RFN and they'll add your points.

take note that NOT all items you buy will give you points and if you just registered recently, you get no points since the bonus pts offer for registration has ended.

HTH.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
vlandin627 has posted more than 100 good deals!vlandin627 has posted more than 100 good deals!
FYI

Not only does it track your points, it also tracks every single one of your purchases, I mean by detail, meaning description of the item(s) purchased, store #, and amount paid.. I also noticed that you are only allowed certain amount of transactions per day, so those of you who are planning on shopping on black friday be prepared
The Following User Says Thank You to vlandin627 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:49 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlandin627 View Post
FYI

Not only does it track your points, it also tracks every single one of your purchases, I mean by detail, meaning description of the item(s) purchased, store #, and amount paid.. I also noticed that you are only allowed certain amount of transactions per day, so those of you who are planning on shopping on black friday be prepared
Please provide your source for 'you are only allowed certain amount of transactions per day'.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponing5150 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 08:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
vlandin627 has posted more than 100 good deals!vlandin627 has posted more than 100 good deals!
My source was after doing the revlon deal this week to earn 2000 pts. for every 2, it stopped giving me points
Old 11-16-2012, 09:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
My source was after doing the revlon deal this week to earn 2000 pts. for every 2, it stopped giving me points
How many did you buy and in how many different transactions?

Old 11-16-2012, 09:50 AM

My Mood/Status:
Two in every transactions, and maybe 20 transactions throughout the day...
Old 11-16-2012, 09:55 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
At what point? I did that deal yesterday several times and have done other deals 19+ times.
Quote:
How many did you buy and in how many different transactions?
Agreed
Old 11-16-2012, 10:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Two in every transactions, and maybe 20 transactions throughout the day...
So, are you staying you only got the points on the first transaction? Or what happened exactly?

Old 11-16-2012, 10:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
So, are you staying you only got the points on the first transaction? Or what happened exactly?
No that is not what I am saying, once you repeat the same transaction after the 20th time you stop receiving points.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlandin627 For This Useful Post: