Balance Rewards Program

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 07:28 PM

RE: Balance Rewards Program

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!
You will get your points as long as you do separate transactions! For instance, I bought 3 waters and got my 1500 points. I got 3 more later that evening and again, I got 1500 points! So, it looks like as long as you do it in separate transactions, it shouldn't be an issue? Of course, I didn't try doing 6 in one transaction since the limit is "3". And yes, you get the sale price, 1.99/pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoamandaleigh4 View Post
Let me know how it goes. We will be buying the water also. We go through bottled water like crazy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceemyway For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-16-2012, 07:44 PM

mommyof4kids has posted more than 300 great deals!mommyof4kids has posted more than 300 great deals!mommyof4kids has posted more than 300 great deals!mommyof4kids has posted more than 300 great deals!
You can do limitless in one transaction should you choose. 100 waters would earn you 50,000 points....LIMITLESS, The only issue is how many your store manager will let you purchase at one time, most stores limit to three. As far as redeeming, if your total due is less than your point value, do not redeem. You could always add to your order to use up the balance points though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommyof4kids For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!frogprincess has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
What a mess... I'm so confused. I just don't like not being able to earn points straight up - its too complicated. I think they did that on purpose to make it difficult to use the program so most people won't redeem their points or earn points. I also do not like how the penalize you for using coupons. I might sign up for the purpose of just being able to get the sales if I go there but not for couponing anymore. I think we all should tell them what we think about the program. Maybe they will change it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frogprincess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:52 AM

Grounded for Life

couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogprincess View Post
What a mess... I'm so confused. I just don't like not being able to earn points straight up - its too complicated. I think they did that on purpose to make it difficult to use the program so most people won't redeem their points or earn points. I also do not like how the penalize you for using coupons. I might sign up for the purpose of just being able to get the sales if I go there but not for couponing anymore. I think we all should tell them what we think about the program. Maybe they will change it.
I was sure I would hate the new program, till I gave it a try.
In one day I bought $1,236 worth of 'stuff' using points and RR's back and forth to actually only take $170 out of my pocket with most of that being sales tax. I came home with loads of stuff, a handful of RR's and 183,000 in points.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to couponing5150 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 AM

Help!!

My Mood/Status:
kamo has posted more than 150 good deals!kamo has posted more than 150 good deals!
couponinh5150......what did u get and how many of each...thats alot of shopping im curious and a little jealous i would not have the patience for that
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 PM

Grounded for Life

couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!couponing5150 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamo View Post
couponinh5150......what did u get and how many of each...thats alot of shopping im curious and a little jealous i would not have the patience for that
A lot of Razors, Mitchum, ID Gum, Blistex, & Glade.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to couponing5150 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 01:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponing5150 View Post
A lot of Razors, Mitchum, ID Gum, Blistex, & Glade.
I am Amazed!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Married for 4 years with a perfect baby girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and wonder
cat Lyra
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluegreenbutterfly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 04:05 PM

scubamumm has posted more than 25 good deals
When you sign up online, will they mail you a card? I asked the cashier today and she said she didn't know, it was all new to her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scubamumm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 05:07 PM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamumm View Post
When you sign up online, will they mail you a card? I asked the cashier today and she said she didn't know, it was all new to her.
No, they don't ask for a address so there is nowhere to send the card.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:17 PM

scubamumm has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Mine asked for an address, because it is linked to my pharmacy account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scubamumm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 07:09 PM

incredibly blessed!!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!annilady has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
i didn't get my points yesterday because my card is not linked to my phone #. i called this morning and they added my points, and then when i went today i punched in number and got points. when i swipe my card it shows it's not registered. i signed up online and then supposedly the cashier who gave me the card linked it with my #-NOT.
what i dont like is no more $1 or $2, $3 RR- ou can only redeem $5 worth pf points or more, thus forcing you to spend more money in wags!
but, now stores are magically stocked!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to annilady For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 07:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
They can link your account to a card in the store just ask them Took like 3 seconds and the cashier knew just what i was talking about.

and wonder
cat Lyra
The Following User Says Thank You to bluegreenbutterfly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 07:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by annilady View Post
i didn't get my points yesterday because my card is not linked to my phone #. i called this morning and they added my points, and then when i went today i punched in number and got points. when i swipe my card it shows it's not registered. i signed up online and then supposedly the cashier who gave me the card linked it with my #-NOT.
what i dont like is no more $1 or $2, $3 RR- ou can only redeem $5 worth pf points or more, thus forcing you to spend more money in wags!
You might try getting a whole new card linked to your account/ phone number.

and wonder
cat Lyra
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluegreenbutterfly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 10:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
I forsee the stocking problem being worse in the future as people are currently shying away from all the point items. When they find out how the unlimited feature works (like buying 5 deoderants in one transaction). That 5 will turn to 10, then 15, then 20 and soon the first person through the door can wipe out the total stock of the good items in just a few transactions. Especially if there is a couple of good High dollar RR items.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mylazydazy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 06:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quick question i am sure i have read the answer somewhere just can't find it again. On the Zyrtec/ Benadryl deal spend 30.00 dollars get 10,000 points is it before or after coupons you have to spend $30?

and wonder
cat Lyra
The Following User Says Thank You to bluegreenbutterfly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 08:10 AM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Glade $1 RR
Blistex $2 RR
Just 2 I can think of right now.
By buying point items with RR's then RR items with points I was able to in two days make $1700 in purchases with less then $220 cash out of my pocket.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great work thanks a bunch !!!

Hi!! I'm Sherry Mom to Jordan (14)
, [color="Magenta"]Big fluffy fat Cat Mia
and a cute little puppy Rusty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sher71481 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 04:38 AM

GRCPhT has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegreenbutterfly
Quick question i am sure i have read the answer somewhere just can't find it again. On the Zyrtec/ Benadryl deal spend 30.00 dollars get 10,000 points is it before or after coupons you have to spend $30?
Your total has to be $30 before qs. I did the Coke/Hershey deal several times this week and my OOP was well below the $15 after qs. HTH!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRCPhT For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 04:45 AM

Grounded for Life

luv2savew/qs has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRCPhT

Your total has to be $30 before qs. I did the Coke/Hershey deal several times this week and my OOP was well below the $15 after qs. HTH!
Would you mind breaking down what q's u used for the come Hershey deal. I need candy and cokes plz plz.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2savew/qs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 05:11 AM

GRCPhT has posted more than 75 good deals!
I mostly did Coke because I had free 12 pk. Qs from Coke Rewards redemptions. Also, the Oreos and Honey Maid $1/2 qs. Disclaimer: I get an empl. Discount so this lowers the price a bit, but I still have to make sure my total is $15 after discount and before Qs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRCPhT For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 02:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I know this was mentioned by TommyMaggyMommy in the first post, but it is just now clicking! When you log your walks on Walk with Walgreens, you get points for it!

I stopped logging my walks a while back b/c the coupons they gave, I didn't need! Guess I'll start logging them again
, and a 3 year old akita

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akitalover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 02:34 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
i finally got my walgreens card, will also be logging my walks...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweety33 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 02:55 PM

Grounded for Life

luv2savew/qs has posted more than 75 good deals!
Why is the walks program or deal someone plz.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2savew/qs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 10:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marcie26 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
IF RR's stay I LOVE this, if not, well, we will see,but I don't think it will be much savings if you cannot earn points using points.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:22 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!laurelgurl26 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I dont like this at all. I will probably only go for clearance items ......Wags is terrible. So hard to buy anthing from them at all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurelgurl26 For This Useful Post: