Wow Its Been A Year

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 09:29 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
wow its been a year

since a new scenario, wags couponing has gone down,down,down

Ephesians 2:8 - 9 ESV
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-06-2016, 10:28 AM

RE: wow its been a year

Couponing!

westcoastcouponer has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by savynana View Post
since a new scenario, wags couponing has gone down,down,down
Huh?
The Following User Says Thank You to westcoastcouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2016, 12:22 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think they were referring to the fact that the last post in this section (prior to this one) was made on April 19th of 2015, so almost a year with no postings of scenarios for Walgreens.
The Following User Says Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 09:10 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
While there have been a couple of deals here and there, Wags has been otherwise dead for well over a year now. Might even be closer to 2 years. I just hope they dont kill Rite Aid too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2016, 07:40 AM

Couponing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
While there have been a couple of deals here and there, Wags has been otherwise dead for well over a year now. Might even be closer to 2 years. I just hope they dont kill Rite Aid too.
Wags deals are still there. I shop there more than any other store. The 'looting' opportunities have however been curtailed by Corp due to greed and abuse.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastcouponer View Post
Wags deals are still there. I shop there more than any other store. The 'looting' opportunities have however been curtailed by Corp due to greed and abuse.

How about posting some deals for us? I would love to see more Wags action since we have many more Wags locally than CVS. I have been looking but just havent been seeing much so I would really appreciate seeing deals posted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:09 AM

Couponing!

Quote:
How about posting some deals for us? I would love to see more Wags action since we have many more Wags locally than CVS. I have been looking but just havent been seeing much so I would really appreciate seeing deals posted.
Purina Naturals Dog Chow 2/$10
$4 IP Q x 2
$2 or $1 bag not counting everyday points
The Following User Says Thank You to westcoastcouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 08:14 AM

Couponing!

Quote:
Last week:
Vaseline Mens lotion Bogo 50%
$4.19
$2.10
$6.29
-$2 Man Q
-$2 Man Q
$2.29
Earn 2,000 points on each one and a $2 SavingsStar making it a $3.71MM not counting everyday points.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcoastcouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 12:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Last week:
Vaseline Mens lotion Bogo 50%
$4.19
$2.10
$6.29
-$2 Man Q
-$2 Man Q
$2.29
Earn 2,000 points on each one and a $2 SavingsStar making it a $3.71MM not counting everyday points.
That's a great deal, thanks! If you have the time it would be fantastic if you could post current/future deals. If you wanted to start your own thread the weeks you find deals, I am sure it would be really appreciated (by more than just me even ). Sometimes just a little momentum is all it takes to revive a forum.

Old 04-20-2016, 03:30 PM

Couponing!

Quote:
That's a great deal, thanks! If you have the time it would be fantastic if you could post current/future deals. If you wanted to start your own thread the weeks you find deals, I am sure it would be really appreciated (by more than just me even ). Sometimes just a little momentum is all it takes to revive a forum.
This is a current deal, already posted.
$4 IP Q x 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcoastcouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 05:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
This is a current deal, already posted.
$4 IP Q x 2

Sorry, I didnt mean to seem ungrateful. I had thanked you above for this deal but you wouldnt have seen that if you were on the app. I was hoping maybe you have some more deals for this week or would be interested in posting deals in the future. Just trying to get some momentum going in this forum...

Old 05-19-2016, 11:19 AM

zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!
I just got notified that I have about 2 weeks to use nearly 60k in points, that are going to expire. They expire in part because they were most likely earned 3 years ago. Wags has become mostly a pain. I pop in on occasion to check out clearance -- found quite a few good deals after the back to school went on clearance, but I rarely go there.

Why? Because the last few times I went in and tried to use coupons, even adhering carefully to store policies, they beeped, the cashiers were uninterested in helping me or explaining the problem (I was trying to use 2 MQs on some Bayer aspirin during a BOGO 50% off sale). After trying 3 stores and getting nothing but a runaround, I decided it was no longer worth my time to shop there. So now I have to figure out how to use up these points. Probably get some shaving cartridges for my husband and toilet paper, kleenex and laundry detergent.

It used to be fun to shop there, so I am sad to see the store's demise, coupon-wise.
Old 05-21-2016, 06:56 PM

Couponing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2u View Post
It used to be fun to shop there, so I am sad to see the store's demise, coupon-wise.
Spent a little time yesterday doing the Irish Spring/Soft Soap and Bic Razors.
After points and coupons I picked up a dozen packages of Bic for under a dollar each. Bodywash was 49 and I was OUT so the 20 I picked up will come in handy. Used points to lowered OOP and earned RR's to pretty much cover all my OOP.