Using RR To Get Balance Rewards Points?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 08:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

kumtha has posted more than 1 good deal
Help Sign Using RR to get balance rewards points?

Hello all,

Newbie here,

Easier to explain the scenario ( also confused to post this under what category?)

I got the crest strips this week - got a $10 RR.

I also saw on the flyer that I buy the Bayer USB glucose monitor for $10, I get 10,000 points($10 reward)

My question is, would I have earned the $10 in points if I used the $10 RR.
I didnt want to risk it ...thoufght i should ask the wise ones on this forum

Thanks. - Sorryif this has been asked umpteen no of times. couldnt find the answer.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2013, 08:36 PM

RE: Using RR to get balance rewards points?

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
My question is, would I have earned the $10 in points if I used the $10 RR.
I didnt want to risk it ...thoufght i should ask the wise ones on this forum
YES you will earn 10K pts if you paid with $10 RR. If it was 10K pts you earned from the CWS, you will NOT earn 10K for buying Contour Next USB.

HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2013, 08:39 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to make it clear, remember these rules:

pay with RRs, you earn points

pay with points, you earn RRs

pay with W merch credit card issued from return/exchange - you DON'T earn points if you use this credit to pay in part/full for items with rewards

pay with WAG easy rebate card, you earn both RRs and points

If I remember more, I'll add to list.

HTH.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 07:17 AM

kumtha has posted more than 1 good deal
"pay with RRs, you earn points

pay with points, you earn RRs"

Thank you so much. Next time for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to kumtha For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2013, 09:17 AM

Grounded for Life

akcq has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you for explaining this!!!never can rememeber!
Old 09-18-2013, 02:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
shanoor has posted more than 150 good deals!shanoor has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear View Post

pay with W merch credit card issued from return/exchange - you DON'T earn points if you use this credit to pay in part/full for items with rewards

HTH.
Will i get RR if i use Wags merch credit card issued from return/exchange ??
Old 09-18-2013, 04:13 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanoor View Post
Will i get RR if i use Wags merch credit card issued from return/exchange ??
I haven't tried since I haven't gotten a W red card for so long. If you try, please let us know.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Caribbean coupon clipper has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear View Post

HTH.
What is a WAG easy rebate card?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reps Always Appreciated
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:09 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribbean coupon clipper View Post
What is a WAG easy rebate card?
WAG has easy rebate offers you can find in their monthly IVC booklets. They don't have it regularly but when they do, you can find it in the last few pages of the booklet. There are instructions there how to send it and you wait up to 90 days to receive your rebate card. You can also choose to receive a check instead of a rebate card (advantage of the rebate card is they add 10% to it).