The Manager Said My Coupons Are Copies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 05:20 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cerebellars2011 has posted more than 5 good deals
The manager said my coupons are copies

Yestoday, I bought 2 healthifeet with 2 $2 IPs, printed from its official website pdf. The cashier doubt the coupon, so she called the manager. The manager said my healthifeet IP coupons are copies. I told her I print them out from my printer. She refused two coupons. So I told the cashier I don't want the two healthifeets. The cashier returned more RRs than I gave her. SO, I gave her back the RRs that are not mine. To be honest, I felt framed up by the manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerebellars2011 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-12-2011, 05:48 AM

RE: The manager said my coupons are copies

My Mood/Status:
maruu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maruu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maruu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maruu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maruu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!maruu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
that sucks, i hate when people are like that I wouldn't go to that WAGS again if I was you, if they treat their customers like that, they obviously dont care if you leave
Old 11-12-2011, 06:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
savvyval has posted more than 1 good deal
I had the wags manager tell me my coupons were copies too because there weren't any dots in the expiration area. I printed them right off the coupons.com website. I was so humiliated in front of a line a people.

I waited a couple days to cool off and went to a different wags and they didn't even question my coupons.

If you have another one close by, try again
The Following User Says Thank You to savvyval For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 09:48 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I would not shop at the Walgreens again. That or just avoid that cashier. I hate confrontations in front of people that are standing in line. It's not good customer service. I used to shop at Walgreens more often, but ever since they started getting pickier and pickier about coupons and sales-- I just can't muster up the motivation to shop there much.
The Following User Says Thank You to SavvySaver28 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 04:16 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't think you should have to drive to another Wags. Id call Corp. and give them the website where you printed the two copies off once they realize they're not fraudulent they should let you go buy the two products. Manager should also not get away with making accusations like that and hopefully after confirmation from Corp he/she will apologize for the disrespect/embarassment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Live, love, laugh, be happy!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to mommabailey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 05:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!
That's not good customer service and corporate needs to know about the incident. If my employees treat customers like that, I would want to know. Both the cashier and the manager should be sent to a customer service refresher course.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:05 PM

Grounded for Life

conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Glad i dont have a walgreens. Here they are always out of my printers kodak ink and i have ordered compatable cartriges. Right they alway print out blurry and half the time wont scan. The only store that has them in 30 miles is kmart and always out.
The Following User Says Thank You to conniel18848 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 04:47 PM

malcamkee has posted more than 1 good deal
that's a shame. I never had a problem yet with walgreens. I will have to admit I like CVS better
The Following User Says Thank You to malcamkee For This Useful Post: