Infant Care Booklet

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 09:40 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sydbristowwannab has posted more than 200 great deals!sydbristowwannab has posted more than 200 great deals!sydbristowwannab has posted more than 200 great deals!
Infant care booklet

I just bought a pack of huggies wipes and the cashier made me give her my coupon from the booklet (and was rather rude about it I might add). I thought these were like the little monthly booklets that just need codes. No?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-27-2011, 11:10 AM

RE: Infant care booklet

Nancy

nbazan1984 has posted more than 400 great deals!nbazan1984 has posted more than 400 great deals!nbazan1984 has posted more than 400 great deals!nbazan1984 has posted more than 400 great deals!nbazan1984 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbristowwannab
I just bought a pack of huggies wipes and the cashier made me give her my coupon from the booklet (and was rather rude about it I might add). I thought these were like the little monthly booklets that just need codes. No?
I recently heard that they were starting to do this.

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
Old 10-27-2011, 11:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Some stores require you to surrender the coupon and some stores don't. It's a ymmv situation. I had the booklet and one store gave me back the coupon and the second store took it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Happy and Blessed SAH Wifey and Mommy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to cjcoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 11:48 AM

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just used my huggies wipes from the ICB at wags, the cashier handed it back when i told her it is to be used again and again till the end of the year. I'd would not let this go, I'd make a phone call to corp to make sure, this maybe a store making their own rules up. If you talk to a manager and find out why too, maybe it is legit or maybe not. I'd hate to lose a valuble q when I can go to another wags and use it and get my q back.

A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
Old 10-27-2011, 04:50 PM

Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!
My store keeps a book by the register and scans it.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My stores keep the booklet coupons now!!! It STINKS!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:52 PM

Frugal Finder

My Mood/Status:
Ginger Lea has posted more than 100 good deals!Ginger Lea has posted more than 100 good deals!
I have had it depend on the cashier. A cashier who has been employed at Walgreens for awhile lets me keep my booklet, another cashier (who is newly employed) in the same Walgreens has tried to take the coupon by ripping it out of the booklet and causing a rip in the coupon above. I grabbed his hand (out of fear, : ) of course) and said "NO." Do you know how much diapers cost, that is my book to keep until the end of the year. He then apologized. However I have had to remind him each time he checks me out..UGH...and to tear another coupon also brought my heart racing, LOL.
Mother to Anna

We have 2 cats, Edie and Chloe

Old 10-28-2011, 10:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My understanding is that since it's a Wags-exclusive Q they wouldn't need to turn it in to get reimbursed, where if its a manufacturer Q they need proof to get the value back.

Mama to outgoing 5 y.o. DS

"Never let the fear of striking out hold you back"

Old 10-28-2011, 10:49 PM

ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
The way the numbers are coded and the fact that there is no remittance address suggests that these are Wags q. I don't see how they are different from the IVCs. Yet the cashier took the Pampers q from me at checkout but not the IVC.. I asked why? Her response was "so you couldn't use it again". I was livid and wanted to report her... then changed my mind cuz don't want to get her in trouble over over a small q issue.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:11 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hennypenny has posted more than 400 great deals!hennypenny has posted more than 400 great deals!hennypenny has posted more than 400 great deals!hennypenny has posted more than 400 great deals!hennypenny has posted more than 400 great deals!
My Wags told me it was a manuafacturer Q so they couldn't give it back to me...although I did use MQ's with this and they still went through!
Old 10-29-2011, 04:09 PM

Erica1327 has posted more than 50 good deals
I went to 5 Walgreens yesterday and asked before picking up the wipes. The first one would let me keep my coupon but they didn't have anymore wipes. The next 3 stores wouldn't let me keep my coupon (1 of them even laughed at my question). The last store allowed me to keep my coupon so I was able to purchase 6 packs! The manager at the last store told me that they don't need to send in Walgreens coupons so I can keep them. Upon checking out, the cashier told me to take the coupon out of the booklet but I simply told him that I had spoken with the manager and was told that I wouldn't need to surrender the coupon. The cashier just said "ok." I wish there was a written policy on whether we need to hand over the coupons since they are rare!
Now I know which Walgreens to go to for wipes

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
Old 10-29-2011, 04:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
jb83 has posted more than 25 good deals
Wag coupon codes are 4 digets. The begining coupon numbers are all zeros. Those cpns can be used over and over. You can also give the cashier the code from the coupon for them to type in. Then they can't take your book!! I'm a bookeeper for walgreens so I deal with all the coupons.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:21 PM

Busy

My Mood/Status:
Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sillz has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
They gave me my book back but removed the whipes coupon.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:59 PM

happy

My Mood/Status:
sharon840 has posted more than 75 good deals!
where do I get a booklet?
Old 10-30-2011, 09:43 AM

momof3babes has posted more than 10 good deals
I would love to get my hands on one of these elusive books
Old 11-04-2011, 04:57 PM

Kchey has posted more than 10 good deals
I tried that (giving the 4 digit code) with the make up a few wks back, and she told me she couldn't enter in the numbers because she had to have paper to turn in for it. Is it ymmv on that too? At another she looked at me as if I were loopy for suggesting the 4 digit code. Wags scares me One of these days I'll get brave and buy more than 2 things at a time.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:09 PM

Erica1327 has posted more than 50 good deals
The wipes are $4.99 again next week! I wanted to preorder the wipes at the stores that would allow me to keep my coupon but none of them preorder items for customers. The only Walgreens that would preorder for me told me that I would need to hand over the coupon after using it...so I preordered 35 packs which would last long enough for me.
I purchased the Infant Care booklet off ebay for $3. None of the managers in all the Walgreens I shop at knows of this booklet. They've never seen it before.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:31 PM

beautyqueen.fuentes26 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Is there another coupon to stack with the 3.00 q? Tia!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:53 PM

Looking for lego sales!
Always looking for Rebate forms!!!

My Mood/Status:
justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
These coupons do not even scan at my store anymore so I have to surrender the coupon and I need one coupon for every pack I buy thank goodness I have stocked up really well hopefully enough to make it til next june.

Proud Mommy to DD (14)
, DS (9)
and It's A GIRL!!!! 5/12/10 my 6 lb. preemie!
and He's HERE 9/27/11