Silly Question...

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 01:33 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

TwinMama1021 has posted more than 100 good deals!TwinMama1021 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Silly question...

... if I use a $2 RR from P&G on a different P&G product that is supposed to produce another RR, will it still give me the RR on the 2nd product?

I should know this...
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 PM

RE: Silly question...

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm pretty sure it will produce another RR, as long as it's another product BUT I believe there is wording on the RR to the effect of "not to be used on another P&G product" which I don't really understand. Does P&G really wanting you to use THEIR $$ on another brand of product??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 08-03-2011, 03:34 PM

drowning in free shampoo!

My Mood/Status:
mudbug31 has posted more than 25 good deals
I've been reading that it won't print if you try to roll P&Gs. I wouldn't risk it! Grab some markers or something.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:45 PM

Born To Shop

My Mood/Status:
iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!iamstacy42 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I dont think it will....since the rr is from P&G, when rang up the register doesnt know your getting another item, the register just knows it is from P&G...i would bet you wont get it....roll it over into a non P&G item......

this week i have been rolling the keri lotion and razor back and forth daily..
Old 08-04-2011, 06:42 AM

TwinMama1021 has posted more than 100 good deals!TwinMama1021 has posted more than 100 good deals!
thanks - i subbed the markers instead. =)
Old 08-04-2011, 07:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
ladilovinGOD has posted more than 10 good deals
I used unilever register rewards on another unilever product not knowing how it works and it did not print another for me and the cashier inform that it will not has to be a different product family.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:53 AM

msjordan has posted more than 50 good deals
I used a p&g rr from last week on some p&g this week and it worked.. still got my rr... hmmm?
Old 08-05-2011, 06:12 AM

It's all about Black Friday...

My Mood/Status:
TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TommyMaggyMommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Whether it rolls or not, if you read the fine print on the RR it states that it is not to be used on P&G products. HTH! Generally speaking, RR's don't roll, but P&G is often the exception.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:52 AM

msjordan has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyMaggyMommy
Whether it rolls or not, if you read the fine print on the RR it states that it is not to be used on P&G products. HTH! Generally speaking, RR's don't roll, but P&G is often the exception.
I actually didn't mean to use it... it was in the wrong stack. Just saying maybe an rr from one week will work for and offer the next.
The Following User Says Thank You to msjordan For This Useful Post: