Silly Question

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 07:04 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!
Silly question

I have an IVC for $1 off Nestle Nest Eggs. The fine print of the coupon says "Not valid with any other offer." Does this mean I cannot use an internet coupon as well?

Also, with the current colgate deal (buy @ 3.99, get 3,99 RR) am I allowed to do this twice? In separate transactions?

Sorry for all of the obviously newbie questions. I'm just trying to do this thing right.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 AM

RE: Silly question

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
no and yes.

You can use the IVC and an IP/manufacturer's Q

You can do the colgate deal twice, but you have to get it in separate transactions to get the RR. You can't use the RR from the first Colgate to get the second though. It won't print out cause it's the same company and amount.

Be sure to check your coupons for a $1 off Total or online for a .75 off to get an even better deal.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2010, 07:30 AM

NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!NatalieSaves has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tratra View Post
no and yes.

You can use the IVC and an IP/manufacturer's Q

You can do the colgate deal twice, but you have to get it in separate transactions to get the RR. You can't use the RR from the first Colgate to get the second though. It won't print out cause it's the same company and amount.

Be sure to check your coupons for a $1 off Total or online for a .75 off to get an even better deal.
Thank you!

So what does "Not valid with any other offer" mean, though? I'm still confused.
The Following User Says Thank You to NatalieSaves For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2010, 07:32 AM

Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm not really sure since they let you combine sales, store coupons, and manu Qs.
Might be that you can't use that IVC with another one-- if they had one-- to get a lower price.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2010, 01:48 PM

I have another question! If I get two of the RR deals from the colgate, could I use them both in one transaction?
Old 03-19-2010, 01:58 PM

End Uscan Now! ;)
Your coupon-friendly Meijer cashier!

My Mood/Status:
tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieSaves View Post
I have another question! If I get two of the RR deals from the colgate, could I use them both in one transaction?
As long as the pre-tax total isn't less than the value of the combined RRs.

ETA: And it counts as a coupon, so you have to take into consideration the 1 coupon per item rule.