Herbal Essence Conditioner- Less Than $1ea.

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2016, 09:59 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

NikkitaBanana has posted more than 75 good deals!
Herbal Essence Conditioner- less than $1ea.

I just got back from Walgreens. Didn't have my coupons on me, but I spotted some cheap Herbal Essence conditioner on clearance for $1.29 each. (Don't think any of the coupons would have applied anyway). They had two so I bought them both. One rang up as half price! (.64) I guess it was included in the B1G1 50% deal. So both $1.93. Super stoked!

They are:
Herbal Essence Naked 0% Volume Conditioner Revitalisant Volume. (White bottle with a green cap)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Walgreens 2.11.16.JPG (103.8 KB, 12 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NikkitaBanana For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-12-2016, 05:26 PM

RE: Herbal Essence Conditioner- less than $1ea.

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wonder how much their Herbal Essences are regularly? The last coupon (which expires tomorrow 2/13) was for $3 off 2.

That might make for a good deal if someone preferred another type - getting one "regular" price and one of the "clearance" ones?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2016, 11:42 AM

Back and ready to save money!
Supporting Member

rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rach has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I saw a $3 of 2 manu coupon on the digital coupons you can clip to the card
The Following User Says Thank You to rach For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2016, 03:20 PM

NikkitaBanana has posted more than 75 good deals!
Walgreens, as per coupon policy will not take coupons over the value of the products. Perhaps in different locations they do, but I've never had such luck with Walgreens. Regular priced Herbal Essence is around $4/bottle.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:08 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkitaBanana View Post
Walgreens, as per coupon policy will not take coupons over the value of the products. Perhaps in different locations they do, but I've never had such luck with Walgreens. Regular priced Herbal Essence is around $4/bottle.
That was why I was thinking if someone got one regular and 1 clearance they could still get a fairly good deal and even if they didn't really like the clearance item they'd still get one they did like and could always donate the clearance one.

Now, if someone were to load the clip to card and get a couple clearance and it came off, not much one could do about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 08:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bookwormpeg has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I get upset with Wags....every story is different....they seem they make up the rules as they go....depends on the store...sometimes they will let me use a coupon on a free item....buy one get one free...they allow me to use two coupons but maybe down the street, they might only allow me to use one coupon since I'm getting one free....drives me nuts!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bookwormpeg For This Useful Post: