Walgreens Does Not Participate With SavingStar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 07:04 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!
Walgreens does not participate with SavingStar

I tried to ad my Walgreen's card to my Savings Star account. I could not find the store link to add my customer number, so I contacted SavingStar and inquired how to do this. Below is a email reply from SavingStar. Possibly we should contact Wags to help this process.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Robin,

Thank you for your interest in SavingStar! We are aware the Walgreens recently released a new loyalty program and are hoping to add them to our service - at the moment they have yet to join. In addition to our own efforts, we encourage you to reach out to Walgreens to let them know you would like them to participate so they can hear directly from their customers.

Thank You,

Amy
SavingStar Customer Service
SavingStar.com
The Following User Says Thank You to RobinWrob For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 09:54 PM

RE: Walgreens does not participate with SavingStar

belleofhteball has posted more than 25 good deals
I already requested my 2 wags to start participating and was told I needed to contact the district office.
The Following User Says Thank You to belleofhteball For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 06:01 AM

RE: Walgreens does not participate with SavingStar

RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!RobinWrob has posted more than 300 great deals!
I will contact the district and corporate office. If I have to use their card I want as many benefits as possible.