Question About 'limit One Coupon Per Customer Per Offer" In The Savings Book

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 06:42 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cleland1 has posted more than 10 good deals
question about 'limit one coupon per customer per offer" in the savings book

does this mean that i have to break up transaction if i want more than one product and want to use a coupon from the coupon book?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 PM

RE: question about 'limit one coupon per customer per offer" in the savings book

Grounded for Life

mike83044 has posted more than 10 good deals
I had that question to. Also wondering if you can use a wallgreen's coupon from the book AND a man. coupon for one item?
Old 05-06-2011, 07:42 AM

RE: question about 'limit one coupon per customer per offer" in the savings book

Vikkibrown has posted more than 1 good deal
Yes you can use a WAGS q and a manufactures together. The cahsier told me I was safer buying in dif transactions because the register may not take more than one q off if you buy more of same item. Although some people have stated that they purchase several at a time. It all depends on the register!
Old 05-06-2011, 07:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
It really depends on your cashier. I've only had 1 cashier ever impose that limit and he wasn't very friendly to begin with. But if you buy 2 items and the cashier doesn't impose the limit when they scan the coupon it will deduct double the coupon amount. So if the coupon is $3.00 off and you buy 2 it will automatically deduct $6.00 even if it says Limit 1.

You can use a coupon from the Walgreens coupon book and a manufacturers coupon according to the corporate coupon policy. There have been discussions here recently about people being told by their local store you cannot stack these coupons so it may vary. I personally haven't had any issues.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:05 PM

up late working on scenarios!

kouponkatesha has posted more than 100 good deals!kouponkatesha has posted more than 100 good deals!
at our WAGS you can buy as many as you would like and they scan the coupon once and it applies for all of the products