Fredericksburg Area Couponers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 08:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Fredericksburg Area Couponers

yup time again for me to try and roust the couponers of the Fredericksburg Region to meet up for a coupon swap.
So here's the plan for this month.
Tuesday March 29th at 1:00pm in the upstairs cafe area of Wegman's

Bring a friend! Bring two! Got kids? Bring them along, we'll park them in the play and tv area and park ourselves nearby to swap, talk about good deals and share our coupon know how!

If you're interested in coming please post on this thread and let us know what printables are on your wish list. If I haven't already reached the print limit on what you need I'll be happy to print and bring it along for you.
Hope to see some of you there and Happy couponing to everyone!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-11-2011, 12:22 PM

RE: Fredericksburg Area Couponers

Andikay has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm a little late ... just joined today. But I'd be interested in meeting next time at Wegmans.

Andrea
Old 04-16-2011, 06:36 PM

bottgirl has posted more than 1 good deal
Help Sign HiI in fred. and want o swap....

HI
I live in your area an Im a very new couponer andI have numerous familyand friends getting stared. I have no idea where to begin. I also had aquestion about our area and requirements. I watch the TLC show and see they are using like 40 of the same cupon, on all of my coupons it say 1 per customer/purchace. So how does that work? Can I use more han 1 and how do I get te FREE/CHEAPIES LOL? Hope ucan help.Let me know when the next swap is Id love to come.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:33 PM

Mkschles has posted more than 10 good deals
I'll be moving to Fredericksburg in the middle of June from out of state. I'm a new couponer but am not per se looking to be an extreme couponer. I would love to meet some other enthusiasts and learn from your experience. As a side question, what newspapers would you recommend subscribing to in the Fredericksburg area to get the best shot at good inserts? I would assume the Washington Post but maybe there is something better? Thanks!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:42 PM

bottgirl has posted more than 1 good deal
I get 2 Free Lance stars and 1 Washington Post I get a second WP if there are many different coupons in there that I need. Mostly the Free Lance Star has all of the same coupons,occsionally the Washington Post has 4 or 5 diffrent ones.
Good Luck. Your gonna love F'burg!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:27 PM

I'll add figuring out the Lance Star to my to do list waiting for me when we arrive! Thanks for your help
Old 05-24-2011, 07:00 AM

CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!
We will have to see if we can get something going! I'd be interested.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:30 PM

sharoni22 has posted more than 25 good deals
Hi:

I live in Louisa and shop in F'burg. Was interested in your next meetup and also if there are any couponers in the Lake Anna area who would like to meet? Also want to know which stores double coupons?

thanks,
sharon
Old 06-08-2011, 05:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Lovage2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkschles View Post
I'll be moving to Fredericksburg in the middle of June from out of state. I'm a new couponer but am not per se looking to be an extreme couponer. I would love to meet some other enthusiasts and learn from your experience. As a side question, what newspapers would you recommend subscribing to in the Fredericksburg area to get the best shot at good inserts? I would assume the Washington Post but maybe there is something better? Thanks!
The post is offering a deal right now for our region. 26 weeks (sundays only) for $1/week. Mention it when you subscibe.
The local paper is the freelance star.
My neighbor swears by the Richmond Times though I have'nt bought it myself.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharoni22 View Post
Hi:

I live in Louisa and shop in F'burg. Was interested in your next meetup and also if there are any couponers in the Lake Anna area who would like to meet? Also want to know which stores double coupons?

thanks,
sharon
Bloom. Giant and Wegmans all double up to 99 cents daily. Bloom also does super doubles (up to $1.99) on a regular basis. Supposedly weekly for the next 5 weeks I believe, check the bloom forum for dates.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
now that the kids are out of school I know meeting without an entourage is tough for some of us so I wanted to ask... If you're interested in another attempt at a swap would you prefer morning, afternoon or evening?
I'm personally inclined towards leaving Daddy to deal with bedtime while I sneak out for coupons but I'll go with the majority.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:29 PM

Anytime would be fine with me!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hoodlumsx4 has posted more than 5 good deals
I think a meet would be fun!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
mom2too has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm new to the forum. I've been using coupons for 8 years but not to the extent so many of you are. I would love to meet others in the Fred'burg area. Count me in next time.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
jiggetts0829
I am new to couponing and just joined but I am interested in the next meeting.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:55 PM

sharoni22 has posted more than 25 good deals
I have started a Yahoo group for those of you on Lake Anna check out Louisa couponers...
Old 10-26-2011, 08:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
DblQpnlvr has posted more than 5 good deals
Interested in meeting

Are you all still meeting on a regular basis. I shop at Wegman's in Fredericksburg. I have been looking for others to swap with, just not when I am out shopping.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
princessmrc has posted more than 10 good deals
sooo.....I know this is an old thread....but do you all still meet? I'm in Fredericksburg

Wife to the man of my dreams and mama to 4 kids with one on the way!
yay!!