Traveling To San Diego/Newport Beach, CA

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 10:24 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Traveling to San Diego/Newport Beach, CA

My family is traveling to San Diego/Newport Beach, California next month. We'll be driving, so I don't need any airfare deals, but was wondering if there were any deals or coupons for Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, or the Reuben H Fleet Science Center. I don't know if there are daily deal sites that offer discounts for any of these places, or maybe Entertainment book coupons or local coupons that I could trade for? Any help would be very much appreciated! THANKS!!
Stay-at-Home Mommy to Andrielle (7 years) and Grayden (4 years)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 03:05 AM

RE: Traveling to San Diego/Newport Beach, CA

cutepiglet83 has posted more than 50 good deals
Hello there!

I noticed your post was a couple of months ago. I am also going to San Diego next month. Were you able to find any deals? On a tight budget and want to have a nice much needed vacation.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Dominochic has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
We ended up getting tickets to sea world. On the sea world website, there is a deal that a year pass is the same price as a day pass, so we could go as much as we wanted during the week we were there. Also, there are codes on retailmenot. Com that will give you a discount on 1-2 day passes (the codes don't work on the annual pass). You do have
To pay for parking every time, though, and that costs $15, I believe. If you buy your tickets online, go through Ebates and you'll get 2% cash back, too.

We didn't do this, but there are discount tickets to Lego Land at Costco, and I believe there were discount codes on retailmenot for there, as well.

We stayed with my sister in law and she lent us her California state parks pass for the week so that we could go to all the beaches for free (that saved us about $15 per beach trip). If you know anyone that lives in the area, you could ask about that.

We took our own food a lot of places so that we didn't have to eat out. Sea world says you can't bring in outside food, but we brought snacks for our kids and lots of water bottles and it was totally fine.

We stayed with my sister in law in California, but got a hotel in Vegas through Hotwire for on our way there and got a really good deal on a room. The earlier you book with them, the better your rate will be! Book early! I checked out prices and made the mistake of waiting to book. 2 days later their prices had jumped $10-15/night!

Let me know if you have any other questions! And have a fun trip!!
Stay-at-Home Mommy to Andrielle (7 years) and Grayden (4 years)

Positive Thoughts
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominochic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2013, 06:15 AM

cutepiglet83 has posted more than 50 good deals
Thank you so much for responding. Very helpful.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:29 PM

sweeper1979 has posted more than 100 good deals!sweeper1979 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I am sure you probably have went on your trip already but my family and i just got back from southern Cali and w did price line.com and we did the express deals the whole trip. Cut or 7 days of $100 a night in half. We got to stay at really nice hotels the whole time we traveled. You can't tell what hotel you get until you pay for it but if you pick hotels with 3to 4 stars you should be fine. We started at the crowne plaza, holiday inn and the Hyatt to name a few!