Bass Pro Shop

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 09:40 PM
My husband is the best. Only he can give me such a...

My Mood/Status:
mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mavarela5 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Bass Pro Shop

We got approached by an employee who sold us into buying a vacation package. We did and now I am reading all these bad reviews. Any information on it. I am thinking it is a bad scam since I read all this stuff please if anyone has any information let me know I just bought it today and will go back if I have to and get my money back.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2012, 11:14 PM

RE: Bass Pro Shop

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CarrieM has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My DH and I bought one of those package vacation deals a few years ago. It's really not all that bad. You have to go to a timeshare thing (takes about 2 hours) and no matter how awesome the timeshare sounds, SAY NO! It can be very tempting! By the time they were done with their "talk" about their timeshare, I had to convince DH that we could not afford it and would probably never use it anyways! Otherwise, the trip was great! We went to Branson and got free tickets to shows, nearly a week free in a nice hotel and other than that 2 hours, had the rest of the time to do as we pleased.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 AM

RE: Bass Pro Shop

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ladytitan has posted more than 50 good deals
My sister in law did and they didnt have any trouble they were really impresses