What New To You Items At TJs Have You Tried?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 10:36 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
What New To You Items at TJs Have You Tried?

I don't mean just brand new items that have been recently added to the shelves, but any item that is "new" to you because you have never been brave enough to buy it, etc.

I wanted to try something new to me that I'd never tried before the last time I shopped there, so I bought some Vegetable Masala Indian burgers in the frozen food section.

My thoughts - Not fantastic but not horrible either. I probably will finish the box but don't love them enough to buy them on a regular basis. The spice (tumeric I believe) is a little strong to me and the actual burger, although it's a veggie burger, tastes sweet to me.

Horseradish Hummus - They were out of my favorite Meditterean hummus so I bought this and red pepper hummus (which I've had before) instead. I actually liked it and will probably buy it again. It had a nice horseradish tang to it but I still prefer the Meditterean hummus over this.

Share any new to you items that you've tried and your thoughts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CouponingInNorthCarolina For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-20-2009, 09:28 PM

RE: What New To You Items at TJs Have You Tried?

My Mood/Status:
f1focus has posted more than 25 good deals
I haven't cared for most of the frozen indian foods. Except the Nan. That is really good!

I tried some of their really high fiber cereal and I expected it would be horrible, but it wasn't. It was actually very good. Definitely not like eating wood pulp like I expected.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1focus View Post
I haven't cared for most of the frozen indian foods. Except the Nan. That is really good!

I tried some of their really high fiber cereal and I expected it would be horrible, but it wasn't. It was actually very good. Definitely not like eating wood pulp like I expected.
I haven't tried the frozen Naan yet, but may try it now that you mentioned it was very good. I've tried the whole wheat Naan in the bakery isle and I really like that although it's a little expensive to me.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:26 PM

juahoffm has posted more than 25 good deals
Frozen Naan bread, Italian Cioppino, Trail mixes, Two-Buck Chuck, White Clam Sauce. If anyone has the White Clam Sauce (I heard it was being discontinued), PM me!