Tops 50th Birthday Game To Win A $50.00 Gift Card!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 01:16 PM

RE: Tops 50th birthday game to win a $50.00 gift card!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mike716 has posted more than 1 good deal
oh

i have been stockpiling on snapple teas for free i printed like 100 of that coupon i made multiple trips and have 25 64 ouncers so far it expires march 1st
The Following User Says Thank You to mike716 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-27-2012, 01:23 PM

casadeclay has posted more than 150 good deals!casadeclay has posted more than 150 good deals!
Can you use these coupons more than once? In a different transaction? Or a different day? I haven't been saving them!!! I figured just one per card?
The Following User Says Thank You to casadeclay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2012, 01:24 PM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike716 View Post
i have been stockpiling on snapple teas for free i printed like 100 of that coupon i made multiple trips and have 25 64 ouncers so far it expires march 1st
Sweet, how many are you using at a time? I'm just wondering cause I printed multiple of the Bachman Jax's 1 cent bags....
Old 02-27-2012, 01:27 PM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The coupons state one per customer. However I do my grandmother's shopping too, so I went to her house and entered her card on the site and was printing my coupon and then her coupon at her house. She doesn't drive, so I asked if I was able to use her coupon on my Bonus Card for the GasPoints and they said yes. The coupon doesn't attach to your Card in any way. FYI, the coupons were the same exact barcodes, etc... I still make her pop the balloon daily though, maybe she can win a $50 Gift Card.

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member??? - You can be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Love AFC? Like Helping Others? Please post in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for more info on becoming part of the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
Old 02-27-2012, 01:34 PM

mike716 has posted more than 1 good deal
unlimited

i just keep printing it and make 3-4 trips to tops a day after u pop ballon and coupon shows u need to save it to you computer and just make lots of copys ur aloud to use 1 per trip it works fine with my bonus card plus u need bounus card to use the coupon also does anyone want to trade me i got the free snapple coupon
The Following User Says Thank You to mike716 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 06:41 AM

AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
2/28/12

Volunteer!

Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
Old 02-28-2012, 09:49 PM

babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
OK so since I am still having MAJOR problems printing.. Anyone have any ideas?! Should I contact Tops Corporate maybe? Or idk?! I'm so mad. There have been some amazing coupons that I can NOT print off at all. It's making me really sad. Do your coupons have barcodes? Mine are only like $1.00 off that shows .. Not even what item the coupon is for or anything. I'm pretty upset and have given up trying since it ruins ink. ( even if in b&w)
The Following User Says Thank You to babyboos716 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 07:21 AM

littma53 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboos716 View Post
OK so since I am still having MAJOR problems printing.. Anyone have any ideas?! Should I contact Tops Corporate maybe? Or idk?! I'm so mad. There have been some amazing coupons that I can NOT print off at all. It's making me really sad. Do your coupons have barcodes? Mine are only like $1.00 off that shows .. Not even what item the coupon is for or anything. I'm pretty upset and have given up trying since it ruins ink. ( even if in b&w)
Is it that the whole coupon isn't showing or that its not coming up right? I had a problem where the whole thing would not print so what I had to do was right click over the coupon click save as and then save it to my computer. Then when I opened that file everything printed fine. Maybe that would help? HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to littma53 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 07:31 AM

littma53 has posted more than 25 good deals
so today's coupon was for $2 off select McCormick spices...so what does that include you think since it says select? It does not really specify?
The Following User Says Thank You to littma53 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 09:52 AM

saving for the wilderness lodge!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
bennyrn12 has posted more than 200 great deals!bennyrn12 has posted more than 200 great deals!bennyrn12 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I wonder if the coupon will work for the McCormick recipe inpirations. Last time I checked they were $1.99.
The Following User Says Thank You to bennyrn12 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 10:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
cinnominx has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboos716 View Post
I could print them for you if you live around Sloan and could pick them up. If you want to IM me maybe I could help you with your printer situation. I had the same problem and reconfigured my printer so it would work.
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnominx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 10:28 AM

My Mood/Status:
Has anyone been able to find the Jax's? I found the big bag (6 oz.) but the coupon is for a 2.75 oz. bag.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:09 AM

gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!
I found the JAX on a small shelf unit near the chip area. They are the small snack size for 1.00
The Following User Says Thank You to gardenmama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 12:44 PM

AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by littma53 View Post
so today's coupon was for $2 off select McCormick spices...so what does that include you think since it says select? It does not really specify?
I have been trying since 6:00am and it keeps telling me I have already played today.... NOT!

Both of my stores had cardboard displays at the end of the chip aisle of 10/$10 Bachmann's Snacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnominx View Post
Has anyone been able to find the Jax's? I found the big bag (6 oz.) but the coupon is for a 2.75 oz. bag.

Volunteer!

Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 AM

Colleen5 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyrn12 View Post
I wonder if the coupon will work for the McCormick recipe inpirations. Last time I checked they were $1.99.
Quote:
I used this on cinnamon $2.49 and inspirations $2.19 the coupon had to be manually entered for both.
The Following User Says Thank You to Colleen5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:13 AM

AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
Second day in a row it is telling me that I have already played. GRRRRR

Anyone know today's coupon yet? Care to share links from today and yesterday?

Maybe they are preparing me for the big $50 win!

Volunteer!

Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9

Last edited by MommaOf2Many; 03-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
Todays coupon is 3LB. Sahlen, 3 LB. Hofmann or smith NC Family Pack....I can try to send it to you if you would like
Old 03-01-2012, 11:36 AM

AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
A big Thank You to cinnominx and Colleen5 for supplying me with today's and yesterday's coupons!!

2/29/12

3/1/12

Volunteer!

Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9

Last edited by MommaOf2Many; 03-01-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:55 AM

AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
YAY!!! Look what I got to work for me today!!!

3/2/12

Volunteer!

Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
Old 03-02-2012, 06:08 AM

gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!
I`m soo bad at posting links put I found a .50 off McCormick ip this weeekend Lets see if I can find it now????
Old 03-02-2012, 06:13 AM

AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenmama View Post
I`m soo bad at posting links put I found a .50 off McCormick ip this weeekend Lets see if I can find it now????
I think it was for Recipe Inspirations ??? I'm pretty sure it was gone already last night

Volunteer!

Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
Old 03-02-2012, 07:56 AM

Yes that was it
Old 03-02-2012, 09:50 PM

babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!babyboos716 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Is it that the whole coupon isn't showing or that its not coming up right? I had a problem where the whole thing would not print so what I had to do was right click over the coupon click save as and then save it to my computer. Then when I opened that file everything printed fine. Maybe that would help? HTH
Will I get in trouble to save it or no? How do I save it?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnominx View Post
I could print them for you if you live around Sloan and could pick them up. If you want to IM me maybe I could help you with your printer situation. I had the same problem and reconfigured my printer so it would work.
thanks I don't know where Sloan is.. But yeah I would love some help with my printer! Should I just PM you?
Old 03-02-2012, 11:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
you can pm me here or on facebook look for Renee Webster pic of Koiala (the ausie bear) I am glad to help you. I know how to fix it because I had the same problem.