◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ Share Your TOPS Shopping Trips From June 19 - June 25 Here!! ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Exclamation ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ Share Your TOPS Shopping Trips From June 19 - June 25 Here!! ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Use this thread to Post all of our great Shopping Trips and Pictures!
This is a good way for others to learn how to match coupons to sales and see the deals up close!

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member??? - You can be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Love AFC? Like Helping Others? Please post in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for more info on becoming part of the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
The Following User Says Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-19-2011, 09:21 PM

RE: ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ Share Your TOPS Shopping Trips From June 19 - June 25 Here!! ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Lauren

My Mood/Status:
laurensmitty1982 has posted more than 400 great deals!laurensmitty1982 has posted more than 400 great deals!laurensmitty1982 has posted more than 400 great deals!laurensmitty1982 has posted more than 400 great deals!laurensmitty1982 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I went today...mostly for sauce.

6 ragu sauces
2 lunchables
2 greek yogurts
box of brownie mix
1 kraft bbq sauce
4 reynolds wrap paper

Total after coupons was 15.33

and I think that was it.. Trying to remember everything..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurensmitty1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 07:55 AM

RE: ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ Share Your TOPS Shopping Trips From June 19 - June 25 Here!! ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Is trying not to lose her mind or her coupons.

My Mood/Status:
Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Pink Bismuth has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Dropped by today and got a few things....
4 Boxes of Gushers Fruit Snacks
2 Bottles of Simply Lemonade 64 oz
2 Bottles of V8 Splash
1 Scott Extra Soft 20 rolls
1 Reynolds Wrap
1 Crest Toothpaste
2 La Creme Mousse Desserts 4 pack

Spent $28.13 Not so great but not so bad either, I had wanted to get the toilet paper else where but buying it there was just too convenient to pass up.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:16 AM

slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!
I went yesterday and got:

Transaction One:
10 KC Master Piece BBQ sauces (2/$3) = $15
Used 9 (wish I had had one more!) $1/1 coupons from 5/15 SS = $6
My catalina for $5 didn't print, though, so I got $5 cash.
Total OOP = $1
Plus, there is a glitch in the system and I also got 200 bonus gas points!!!

Transaction Two:
9 Carefree liners $1 = $9
Used 8 $1/FREE coupons from 5/8 SS and
1 55/1 (from the sample pack at CVS) doubled to $1 = FREE (+tax)

And, of course, I got 180 extra gas points for using 18 coupons. I just love Tops.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slknapp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 04:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
Coupon-Kate has posted more than 400 great deals!Coupon-Kate has posted more than 400 great deals!Coupon-Kate has posted more than 400 great deals!Coupon-Kate has posted more than 400 great deals!Coupon-Kate has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slknapp View Post
I went yesterday and got:

Transaction One:
10 KC Master Piece BBQ sauces (2/$3) = $15
Used 9 (wish I had had one more!) $1/1 coupons from 5/15 SS = $6
My catalina for $5 didn't print, though, so I got $5 cash.
Total OOP = $1
Plus, there is a glitch in the system and I also got 200 bonus gas points!!!

Transaction Two:
9 Carefree liners $1 = $9
Used 8 $1/FREE coupons from 5/8 SS and
1 55/1 (from the sample pack at CVS) doubled to $1 = FREE (+tax)

And, of course, I got 180 extra gas points for using 18 coupons. I just love Tops.

In the ad I didn't see any save $5 instantly promo...just the 200 bonus gas points. Is that a promo for the regions that don't usually get gas points?
Old 06-20-2011, 08:16 PM

slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!slknapp has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupon-Kate View Post
In the ad I didn't see any save $5 instantly promo...just the 200 bonus gas points. Is that a promo for the regions that don't usually get gas points?
Yeah, the nearest gas station is about 45 minutes away, so we usually just get OYNOs for a $ amount, and as you can see, we had to spend $15 to get $5, where as the gas station areas had to buy 6 items. I'm really happy to get both though, since my in-laws live in a town with a Tops gas station, so we can occasionally take advantage of that.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ellasmom513 has posted more than 100 good deals!Ellasmom513 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I took advantage of the Powerade deal with coupons and ended up saving 70% on everything! Im going back for the bbq sauce when my coupons come in the mail.
and mom to DD Ella Kay
The Following User Says Thank You to Ellasmom513 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 05:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
stevenssarrah has posted more than 5 good deals
, that is awsome, i just started using this sight & im in love
Old 06-22-2011, 07:35 PM

gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!
I have a question do any of you use coupon clipping sites and which ones?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ellasmom513 has posted more than 100 good deals!Ellasmom513 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenmama View Post
I've been thinking about this myself. I don't know where you live off hand, but here near Corning NY we hardly get any of the "good" coupons that they get elsewhere in the country. I've been debating whether or not I want to start ordering coupons from a clipping service.
and mom to DD Ella Kay
Old 06-23-2011, 06:27 AM

casadeclay has posted more than 150 good deals!casadeclay has posted more than 150 good deals!
EllasMom...I live in upsate NY too, near Watkins Glen. I have found that if you get different papers you will get different coupons. If you can buy the Finger Lakes Times and the Star Gazette, you will get the majority of the coupons that you read about. Often the finger lakes times has the best, in my opinion. Most of the coupons are the same, but FLT always has the ones that seem to bring better deals. I have never used a clipping service, unless my kids and husband can be considered a clipping service. LOL! I have thought about ordering the Buffalo newspaper to my house because they get great coupons too! Hope it helps!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by casadeclay View Post
EllasMom...I live in upsate NY too, near Watkins Glen. I have found that if you get different papers you will get different coupons. If you can buy the Finger Lakes Times and the Star Gazette, you will get the majority of the coupons that you read about. Often the finger lakes times has the best, in my opinion. Most of the coupons are the same, but FLT always has the ones that seem to bring better deals. I have never used a clipping service, unless my kids and husband can be considered a clipping service. LOL! I have thought about ordering the Buffalo newspaper to my house because they get great coupons too! Hope it helps!
Yes, it does help. My father in law has a cabin on Seneca. Maybe I will have him start buying me a few FLT's every week My family's from Buffalo and I need to start having my mom clip them for me. I'm always excited to hear about local couponers.
and mom to DD Ella Kay
Old 06-23-2011, 09:47 AM

gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!gardenmama has posted more than 150 good deals!
I`m in the burbs just south of buffalo. I have never seen the finger lakes paper but will look thanks!
Old 06-23-2011, 02:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
I got my bbq sauces today! I saved 70% on 7 bbq sauces, one chichis cheese sauce, and 2 honest teas. I also got enough points in the last 2 weeks to save .50 on my gas. I had to fill up, so I got my gas for 3.15/gallon
and mom to DD Ella Kay
Old 06-23-2011, 06:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bearpartytogo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenmama View Post
Yes I mostly use MommaOf2Many Coupon Clipping Service she's the best!
or ebay
I have also used Coupon & Things by Dede the link is under the coupon tab
, Lexa 7
, Jaja 3
, and Alex Jr. 1
. Also pinta
and