Free Pampers Coupons...bad/good?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 04:13 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
eBay Free Pampers coupons...bad/good?

What do you think of these Free Pampers coupons on ebay? This is not my auction, but I have bought and sold a few and used a few but something doesn't seem right. I wondered what others thought before I buy more. Thanks.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:20 PM

RE: Free Pampers coupons...bad/good?

My Mood/Status:
Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!Addicted has posted more than 200 great deals!
I'm not sure about these particular coupons being legit or not but I know of this site that has lots of information regarding fake coupons. I hope it helps.

About
The Following User Says Thank You to Addicted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2009, 04:21 PM

sad that my Wags got rid of most of their clearance :(

My Mood/Status:
me4wishful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!me4wishful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!me4wishful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!me4wishful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!me4wishful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!me4wishful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I don't know how that person says they used them for the $42 boxes because it specifically says "jumbo pack". The "any size" means size diaper not size pack. The cashier must not have been paying much attention.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to me4wishful For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2009, 04:22 PM

:-)
AFC Administrator

sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
No idea if they're legit, but the seller is definitely promoting fraud. The coupon states it's for a Jumbo pack and they're saying you can use them on the big boxes. The language on the coupon that says "any size" is referring to the diaper size
The Following User Says Thank You to sar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2009, 04:16 PM

Praise God!
I heart AFC!

My Mood/Status:
BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BridgetV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't know. They sort of look like the ones you get from Pampers Gifts to Grow, I've gotten a couple of them from there. But I'm remembering the coupons I got had some sort of hologram on them. These ones on eBay look like they have the writing on the back, but no hologram. I would avoid them.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mama of Sean
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to BridgetV For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2009, 05:01 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to stop this fraud, I suggest we all report to ebay and P&G as well.

with sellers like this trying to promote misuse with a YMMV disclaimer that it worked for her on big box....DUH! poor cashier may not even be aware that a jumbo pack is a regular size of diapers bigger than trial pack, if any.

no wonder, lots of stores are becoming hostile to couponers.

click the report button at the end of the auction for these coupons if you want to stop this kind of misuse.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2009, 03:34 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
we won this battle!

heads up from CIC info,

COUNTERFEIT COUPON ALERTCoupon Offer Withdrawn

Due to widespread counterfeiting, Procter & Gamble has withdrawn its FREE Pampers Jumbo Pack coupon for the offer reproduced on the May 8, 2009 CIC PSA.

RETAILERS should not accept this coupon under any circumstance.

Less than 16,000 of the authentic coupon were distributed; however, nearly 22,000 have been redeemed. The counterfeit coupons are being sold on a variety of websites. Procter & Gamble does not authorize the sale of any of its coupons on any non-P&G website.

CONSUMERS should be aware that any offer to sell a coupon is not authorized by Procter & Gamble and most FREE coupons offered for sale are in fact counterfeits. Counterfeiting is a fraud against Consumers, Retailers and P&G.

Since the real coupon has not yet expired, there are individuals who may have valid FREE Pampers Jumbo Pack (diaper counts from 13 to 50 diapers/pack) coupons in their possession. Upon request and verification, Procter & Gamble will replace authentic, unaltered coupons with a coupon of equal or greater value. Authentic coupons may be sent to the address below. Attempts to submit counterfeit coupons may result in civil or criminal prosecution.

Procter & Gamble
2150 Sunnybrook Drive DEPT #77261
Cincinnati, OH 45237

Please note, we must receive the physical coupons in order to validate authenticity. For help in confirming your coupon is not counterfeit please call 1-800-937-7327.

INDIVIDUALS AND INTERNET SITES ATTEMPTING TO REDEEM, TRANSMIT, AUCTION, POST, REPRODUCE, TRANSFER, BARTER OR SELL COUNTERFEIT COUPONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PROSECUTION AND/OR CIVIL ACTION.

This public service announcement has been provided by Procter & Gamble and by the Coupon Information Corporation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the integrity of the coupon redemption process. Visit the CIC website for more information about coupon fraud.

I'm glad P&G listened and took care of it. Hopefully, all other manufacturers with coupons being copied and sold on ebay and other trading sites will follow suit.

The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2009, 08:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Jewelfaerie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear View Post
heads up from CIC info,

COUNTERFEIT COUPON ALERTCoupon Offer Withdrawn

Due to widespread counterfeiting, Procter & Gamble has withdrawn its FREE Pampers Jumbo Pack coupon for the offer reproduced on the May 8, 2009 CIC PSA.

RETAILERS should not accept this coupon under any circumstance.

Less than 16,000 of the authentic coupon were distributed; however, nearly 22,000 have been redeemed. The counterfeit coupons are being sold on a variety of websites. Procter & Gamble does not authorize the sale of any of its coupons on any non-P&G website.

CONSUMERS should be aware that any offer to sell a coupon is not authorized by Procter & Gamble and most FREE coupons offered for sale are in fact counterfeits. Counterfeiting is a fraud against Consumers, Retailers and P&G.

Since the real coupon has not yet expired, there are individuals who may have valid FREE Pampers Jumbo Pack (diaper counts from 13 to 50 diapers/pack) coupons in their possession. Upon request and verification, Procter & Gamble will replace authentic, unaltered coupons with a coupon of equal or greater value. Authentic coupons may be sent to the address below. Attempts to submit counterfeit coupons may result in civil or criminal prosecution.

Procter & Gamble
2150 Sunnybrook Drive DEPT #77261
Cincinnati, OH 45237

Please note, we must receive the physical coupons in order to validate authenticity. For help in confirming your coupon is not counterfeit please call 1-800-937-7327.

INDIVIDUALS AND INTERNET SITES ATTEMPTING TO REDEEM, TRANSMIT, AUCTION, POST, REPRODUCE, TRANSFER, BARTER OR SELL COUNTERFEIT COUPONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL PROSECUTION AND/OR CIVIL ACTION.

This public service announcement has been provided by Procter & Gamble and by the Coupon Information Corporation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the integrity of the coupon redemption process. Visit the CIC website for more information about coupon fraud.

I'm glad P&G listened and took care of it. Hopefully, all other manufacturers with coupons being copied and sold on ebay and other trading sites will follow suit.

WOW

I hope I wasn't inadvertently a part of this. I got several of these from an ebay seller, used many, reauctioned the rest. OMG.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:59 PM

jakekenzy has posted more than 1 good deal
pampers coupons online

I like pampers coupons online, I fond an okay site 1diapercoupon.com, they have all the brands with different coupons.