Best Grocery Stores To Coupon In DFW Area?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014, 09:43 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ejsinternet has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign Best grocery stores to coupon in DFW area?

I've been couponing on and off for 6 years and just recently moved to Keller. I want to get back into couponing but I do not know which grocery store to start at? We have so many near us but which one is the best deal for couponing? I have Tom Thumb, Kroger and Albertsons near me.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 01-27-2014, 11:03 AM

RE: Best grocery stores to coupon in DFW area?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
capemayfan has posted more than 150 good deals!capemayfan has posted more than 150 good deals!
Sorry, I can't help out with your question. Just wanted you to know that I LOVE Keller, what a nice area! My husband's family lives there & we love to go and visit. Oh, how I could go for some Taco Casa right now.....
Old 02-28-2014, 03:37 PM

RE: Best grocery stores to coupon in DFW area?

Blessings

My Mood/Status:
jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Albertson's will double coupons $.36 - 50 cents and triple up to 35 cents on the first 4 identical coupons. Will not double beyond 4. Tom Thumb does same thing except on 1 coupon only. However, get a Tom Thumb card and go on their website and register it and then add digital coupons. They currently allow all digital q's to be combined with paper mq's so a little bit of a double dip. Everyone else is just face value. Walmart and Target prices are better than any of the grocery stores in DFW. I do pretty good on specials at Albertson's and TThumb but overall find them and Kroger's pricey. You can do all the Target things to get some good deals there. Just watch the ads. I do get freebies at Albertsons more often than Tom Thumb. I shop TT enough that I get U coupons that are pretty good. I get $5 off $20 q's on my card fairly frequently. Must attach them online to your card so get a card going there if you're going to shop TT to maximize you savings.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcgirl For This Useful Post: