Stores That Double/triple In Austin?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 03:05 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ruhereyet has posted more than 150 good deals!ruhereyet has posted more than 150 good deals!
Help Sign Stores that double/triple in Austin?

I'm soon to be relocating to the Austin area and am looking for a store that double or triples in that area. My search for stores has only given me an HEB and looking at their policy, they don't double/triple. Any advice?

Thank you,
Cathy
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM

RE: Stores that double/triple in Austin?

Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
We have a few Randall's stores that triple up to $0.39 and double up to $0.50. Not very many of them though.
HEB is kind of the "main" grocery. They don't double/triple but they have their own promos. They have yellow MQ's all over the store on different items, sometimes they have the Big Savings yellow coupons that can be combined with mq.
Overall, I find HEB's much more pleasant, produce, meats, dairy, organics are of very high quality and their everyday prices are good and many times lower than anyone else's.
Welcome to Austin! It's a fun city!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dannae7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 08:34 AM

Kaylia17 has posted more than 50 good deals
Randall's triples coupons up to $0.39 and doubles coupons up to $0.50. As far as I know, they are the only store that does this.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:57 AM

treytx has posted more than 25 good deals
All Randalls in Austin?

Do all Randalls in Austin double and triple?

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2011, 12:06 PM

Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Dannae7 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by treytx
Do all Randalls in Austin double and triple?

Thanks!
Randall's is a Safeway store, all of the stores double/triple.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:42 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Randall's does double/triple, but unless their in-store policy has changed recently it's only one like coupon per customer. They really aren't very coupon friendly in that sense.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:58 AM

JD1979
Sorry, I know this post is kinda old. If you go to Randall's make sure you check what their policy on coupons is. I worked at the location on Lake Austin and we DID NOT double or triple any coupons.