INVALID POST Free $50 American Express Gift Card For Test Driving A Cadillac

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 04:21 PM
I LOVE RATINGS!!
AFC Posting Addict

My Mood/Status:
msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dead Deal INVALID POST Free $50 American Express Gift Card For Test Driving a Cadillac

1. Register on the website.
2. Open the list of participating dealers. Pick a dealer from the list that you would like to “take the test drive” at.
3. Go to Luxury Cars, Trucks, Sports Cars & SUVs | Cadillac. Search for a dealer and use the zip code of the dealer you chose in step 2. When that dealer shows up in the list, choose the button to the right, SEARCH DEALER INVENTORY. When the inventory page for that dealer comes up, look at the address/url bar. The part of the address/url that looks like this “vendorId=######.0&” contains the “validation” code(it is simply the dealer’s ID with Cadillac). The six numbers where the #’s are is the “validation” code. Simply enter that in the “Dealer Validation Code” field on the form and you are golden. And the website takes for-ever to load.

1.Print out this confirmation page and visit any participating Cadillac dealership.
2.Test drive any new Cadillac vehicle between September 7 and December 31, 2009.
3.Ask your Cadillac sales consultant to validate your test drive by returning to www.CadillacTestDriveOnline.com.
4.Upon validation, Cadillac will mail you a $50 American Express gift card.

The code is provided by the dealer after the test drive

I went to the dealer yesterday. There are several that are only a few miles away. I was happy to go, I'm looking for a new car. The system was down and they could not enter my info but they promised to in the morning.

I did the Dodge one and didn't even have to leave the house!
.../*♥♥*\ that you are
.(.|.|..|.|.) against animal cruelty ♥

Last edited by msprissysmom; 11-23-2009 at 08:21 AM. Reason: dead deal
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msprissysmom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2009, 04:31 PM

RE: INVALID POST Free $50 American Express Gift Card For Test Driving a Cadillac

is living and loving life :)

My Mood/Status:
randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!randomequine has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Which website do you register on??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:33 AM

RE: INVALID POST Free $50 American Express Gift Card For Test Driving a Cadillac

is chillin' in the burbs
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!
aargh.where is the form? Online or at dealership?
thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Speaking of sharing love...don't forget to rep or say thanks with the handy dandy buttons over on the bottom, there!.....
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Blue"]
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
donnapix has posted more than 25 good deals
I can't find it either. Please help us find the form to fill out.
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to donnapix For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 10:20 AM

is chillin' in the burbs
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!darlingsta has posted more than 400 great deals!
I registered yesterday & set appt for test drive-did not get any confirmation page- what location did you use?

Speaking of sharing love...don't forget to rep or say thanks with the handy dandy buttons over on the bottom, there!.....
Old 11-20-2009, 10:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
ambersue33 has posted more than 100 good deals!ambersue33 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I can not find the form on there website. Is there somewhere else that I should be looking?
The Following User Says Thank You to ambersue33 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 10:57 AM

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I scheduled a test drive but there was no form.
The Following User Says Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2009, 12:01 PM

I LOVE RATINGS!!
AFC Posting Addict

My Mood/Status:
msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!msprissysmom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
The cadillac dealer fills it out.

3.Ask your Cadillac sales consultant to validate your test drive by returning to www.CadillacTestDriveOnline.com.
.../*♥♥*\ that you are
Old 11-21-2009, 12:02 PM

I LOVE RATINGS!!
AFC Posting Addict

My Mood/Status:
update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlovesarah View Post
I scheduled a test drive but there was no form.
.../*♥♥*\ that you are
Old 11-22-2009, 08:04 PM

is chillin' in the burbs
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Link above is not working-error page!!!

Old 11-22-2009, 08:41 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by msprissysmom View Post
this comes up with clicking the link,

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

offer may have been pulled out?