Help....please

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015, 07:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
Wish Help....please

I received an amazon fire tablet and cannot get all the good apps ie, ibotta,mobi-save, cartwheel,cvs app because I cannot get the google play store app. Does anyone know how to "root" this tablet in laymen or(laywomens) terms?Just an old woman in a young persons world. Thanks,Cathy

Ephesians 2:8 - 9 ESV
The Following User Says Thank You to savynana For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-31-2015, 04:24 PM

RE: Help....please

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Checked on google and found the following link. It tells you how to do it and you don't have to root it. How to Install the Google Play Store on Your Amazon Fire Tablet
Old 12-31-2015, 05:39 PM

RE: Help....please

My Mood/Status:
savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!savynana has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thank you. I followed directions but could only get about half way through then the steps I were to use was not available. I do thank you for the link and the time it took for you to find the info for me. I will take it to staples and see if they can do it. I had totally given up hope. Happy New Year

Ephesians 2:8 - 9 ESV
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to savynana For This Useful Post: