MAGIC!!! Got My HP Printer. Now Able To Print 4 More Sets Of Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 06:34 PM

RE: MAGIC!!! Got my HP printer. Now able to print 4 more sets of coupons

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
just one more good deal...then I'll go to bed

My Mood/Status:
threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecarol View Post
When you say iPad, you mean iPod right? The small rectangular shape white slab that people use to listen to music? I imagine you plug the iPod into the computer, buy the coupon app and so the iPod needs to be plugged into the computer when you print? Thanks for all your help.
No, an iPad is different than an iPod or iPhone. The iPad is about 7X9" and there is a new iPad mini that is about 5x7". The iPod I am speaking of is actually called an iPod touch, and yes, it is about the size of a cell phone. None of them needs to be plugged into anything to print. It does it wirelessly, but you HAVE to have a HP wireless printer, and you need to install the coupons.com and other apps talked about above. It will not print if you go the the browser, then the coupons.com site and try to print.Hope this helps.

Last edited by threelittleboys77; 03-23-2013 at 08:22 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threelittleboys77 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-30-2013, 11:29 AM

Ignorance is bliss!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I am glad I came across this thread! Right now I have a regular printer, regular like in not wireless. I am thinkin about getting one though. I have a Samsung Galaxy III and I did see that coupon.com app available to download. I downloaded it and out of curiosity I chose just 1 coupon and clicked view and it says I can email it to myself. now I understand if it's something I already printed and I try to print from my computer it won't allow me to. so where is the option or button to send it to my wireless printer (if I end up buyin one)? does thatmake sense? k so 3 of my kids have an I-pod touch and understand I can print with wireless printer after readin the posts above. how about printing from a Kindle Fire? me & my DD11 have one of those and my DD21 has an I-pad.
The Following User Says Thank You to proudphillymomof5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 11:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have a Samsung phone and a wireless printer. The coupons.com app does the same thing to me--no print option. Im pretty sure you can't print coupons.com coupons from a Samsung (at least not my skyrocket--it will not allow me to download the coupons.com coupon printer at all, says its unsupported).. The app is just a email option which is pretty useless

ETA- I cannot print from my kindle fire either

I think its only available for iphones, ipads, etc.

Last edited by mamafamous; 03-30-2013 at 11:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mamafamous For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 11:48 AM

Ignorance is bliss!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafamous View Post
I have a Samsung phone and a wireless printer. The coupons.com app does the same thing to me--no print option. Im pretty sure you can't print coupons.com coupons from a Samsung (at least not my skyrocket--it will not allow me to download the coupons.com coupon printer at all). The app is just a email option which is pretty useless
Hmmmm so tell me what U think..... If I keep my regular printer which is in my DD11's bedroom and buy myself a wireless to keep in my bedroom and I email the coupons to myself....u think if I try to print the coupons from my email but on both printers I will be able to print 2 from each? U know what i'm sayin? sounds stupid but I don't know how to explain it

Good part though....3 of the kids have I-pod touch
Old 03-30-2013, 11:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudphillymomof5 View Post
Hmmmm so tell me what U think..... If I keep my regular printer which is in my DD11's bedroom and buy myself a wireless to keep in my bedroom and I email the coupons to myself....u think if I try to print the coupons from my email but on both printers I will be able to print 2 from each? U know what i'm sayin? sounds stupid but I don't know how to explain it

Good part though....3 of the kids have I-pod touch
The coupons from your email will have to be opened on a computer though. So if you only have 1 computer no it wont work because it will see you already printed it, regardless if its from the email link.or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamafamous For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 12:27 PM

Ignorance is bliss!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
ok ty for the help. I'm not good at this electronic stuff i'll prob still get the wireless printer anyway since we have I-pods from what I read it sounds like that will work here I was excited when I got my new phone
Old 03-30-2013, 03:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!threelittleboys77 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I *think* the coupons.com app only sends to wireless printers when using Apple products (iPad, iPod, iPhone). All the android apps send to your e-mail.

100% the iPods will work!!! Just download coupons.com app and the other app mentioned above by another, and that is 4 extra prints from each iPod.

The only BAD thing is that it has to be a coupon from coupons.com. For example, the cvs store coupons on their website will not print on my iPods. It has to be a coupon that can be found on that app. So, for the $2/3 Kleenex printable for next week, I still had to go visit the library!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to threelittleboys77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 03:50 PM

Spring, spring, spring!

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I was so happy when we got a wireless printer. We live with my ILs. Between us we have 4 iPhones, 2 iPads and an iPod touch. DH has a habit of wanting to upgrade long before I am willing to spend the money so when he said he wanted a new printer he sold me on it by telling me he wanted one I could use with my phone.

Aaaaaand, he searched out sales online, drove a little further to get it in tax free DE, price matched an online price, used a store q, and received a Starbucks gc as the store promotion. He was well rewarded, !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and wife to C, the most caring man in the world
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts

The Following User Says Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 08:57 PM

Ignorance is bliss!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafamous View Post
The coupons from your email will have to be opened on a computer though. So if you only have 1 computer no it wont work because it will see you already printed it, regardless if its from the email link.or not.
true makes sense....never thought about it that way I used to have just 1 desktop computer but my fiancÚ bought me a laptop so now I think i'm good gonna
Old 07-01-2013, 01:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
I am switching from Android to iPhone. That means 4 more IP's!! Up to 20 in my household!!
Old 08-08-2013, 10:06 PM

Dazed & Confused

My Mood/Status:
behindblueeyes has posted more than 10 good deals
I feel like I have been saying WOW a lot lately here, but WOW!! Thanks so much for this AWESOME bit of info here! I want to go to the store right now and get me a wireless printer and a bunch of iPads, iPods, and iPhones!! LOL! but I know that is really far fetched! Hopefully I will be able to save up some and get a printer before long, and just one iDevice.. (LOL)
TYSVM (again) for the post!! You ROCK!!!

Trying to get in where I fit in!

I have TONS of expired coupons!! PM if interested!

Old 03-01-2014, 06:46 AM

sjmonroe2002
I've not been so lucky. I bought HP Laser Pro P1102W, specifically so I could print from all our "I" devices...now the coupons.com app tells me this printer is not supported. Even though I can print from my email and other places from iPhone and such...any advice?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 PM

Mathison has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mathison has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mathison has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mathison has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mathison has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mathison has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmonroe2002
I've not been so lucky. I bought HP Laser Pro P1102W, specifically so I could print from all our "I" devices...now the coupons.com app tells me this printer is not supported. Even though I can print from my email and other places from iPhone and such...any advice?
I bought the same printer and returned it. I bought another printer that was not supported either. 3rd time was a charm.
I bought HP office jet pro 8600 and it works perfectly!! I have a laptop, iPhone and iPad and iPad mini!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mathison For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 10:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by threelittleboys77 View Post
I bought the HP Photosmart 6520 at Office Max.

It is reg. $139.99 -$20 in ad coupon, -$10/$50 Q I had, -$20 in g.c. (they have a deal this week where you get a $10 gc when you buy $60 in ink, and you can do it twice. I also had a $15 off of a $75 ink purchase, so that helped out a lot).

So, I paid $89.99 after all of that. Gotta use a coupon whenever I can!!!

I have read that all HP work well for printing from iDevices.
We just got the 6520. How do you change the zip code for the coupons.com app? I know how to do it on my computers and my DD IPod.

I do like my 6520. But I wish it would print in gray scale from the printer app and the ipod. Plus it seems to be a little loud.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:31 PM

Russian2211
Help Sign Russian2211

Every time I go on this website and pick the column button that says coupons then I pick which ones I want but then when I push print coupons it sends me to other coupons they suggest that I don't want and then it doesn't print my coupons I picked. What do I do
Old 02-21-2015, 09:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!momabrown3 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
This wireless printer could pay for it's self in one big ip shopping
trip. It's worth purchasing. I use a ton of ip coupons.
I use 1 laptop,2 ipads, and 2 ipods and dd iPhone.
On my last shopping trip to HT I used 73 ip coupons.
Most of my coupons used are ip coupons.
Old 02-21-2015, 02:28 PM

babyjade12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!babyjade12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!babyjade12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!babyjade12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!babyjade12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!babyjade12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
For those who have an AirPrint compatible printer-- can you print it only in b&w? Or do you have to print in color?
Old 02-21-2015, 08:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Will these apps work with the Zeki tablet that was on sale awhile back?