Printing Problems With Kelloggs Family Rewards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 09:58 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

kingkong1952 has posted more than 10 good deals
read printing problems with kelloggs family rewards

I deleted and reloaded java==tried 3 different browsers.I went thru all the adjustments they said to make on their website.The coupons print thru redplum.I redeemed points the first time and lost the coupon when I could not print it thru the email link.I called kelloggs and she is mailing me a coupon but I want to print.I even then tried to print a different coupon thru redplum to see if it would work and keep getting a box that says I am running a program interfering with their security and I am not!!! Anyone else with this problem? thanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-03-2013, 01:04 PM

RE: printing problems with kelloggs family rewards

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!abbylivismom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
i'm having the same problem, ever since the new year I haven't been able to print. Maybe all the systems updated? I dont know, i printed from them before...
Old 01-03-2013, 07:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!saraax has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
same here. they are crediting me points and mailing me coupons but it dosent really help because I wanted them for Harris Teeters Super Double event and it will be wayyyyy over. booo
Old 01-04-2013, 09:16 AM

kingkong1952 has posted more than 10 good deals
Ichecked redplums facebook page and there are alot of posts regarding people not being able to print their kelloggs or redplum coupons.They respond alot of people are still able to print but they are looking into it