Coupon Printer Not Working.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 06:05 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tyrod2 has posted more than 1 good deal
Coupon Printer not Working.

I'm trying to print a coupon from the coupon database. I was told that I had to install the coupon printer. It stated that the coupon printer was installed successfully. When I tried to print it again, I was told to install the coupon printer. I did that again and there was a message that the coupon printer was now upgraded. Everytime I go to try and print it, it says that I have to install the coupon printer and I never did get a coupon to print. I turned off my firewall and pop up blocker. I even restarted my computer. I have Explorer 6.0. I'd rather not install a different browser like firefox if I don't need to. I tried to print a coupon from Smart Source and had not problem at all. Any ideas on how to get this print?
The Following User Says Thank You to tyrod2 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 08:22 AM

RE: Coupon Printer not Working.

is loving life!
Normal, every day member :)

My Mood/Status:
monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monica has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I put this in the Technical Help forum since it's not really AFC related Hope someone can help!!
The Following User Says Thank You to monica For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 02:22 PM

is happy dtabridal.com is up!
Shopperella

My Mood/Status:
Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Reposted from a thread in the Cry for Help area. Monica, you may want to copy this into a sticky; this is a very common problem - one I used to deal with as well.

Problems printing Bricks coupons? This may fix your problem!
So, everyone uses different browsers, from IE to FireFox to Safari.

Sometimes people paste Coupons.com/Bricks links that they recieved in FireFox, which do not work in Internet Explorer or vice versa. You get the "Please wait..." or "Please Install The Coupon Printer" even if you already did.

This trick will allow you to simply change 2 characters in the URL to make a FireFox link work in Internet Explorer and vice versa

Here's how easy it is, the following is a FireFox link:
hxxp://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=ri3peuo59687503&bt=wg&o=53740&ci=1&c=GM&p=TyQrvJAY

note the "wg" in the URL. This link gives the repeating Please Install The Coupon Printer in Internet Explorer.

To make that link an Internet Explorer link we simply change "wg" to "wi" OR "vi" (in this case, both variations work, other coupons it may be wi or vi, trial and error):

(EXAMPLES)
hxxp://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=ri3peuo59687503&bt=wi&o=53740&ci=1&c=GM&p=TyQrvJAY
or
hxxp://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=ri3peuo59687503&bt=vi&o=53740&ci=1&c=GM&p=TyQrvJAY

UPDATE: If you want to print Bricks coupons on a MAC with Safari, replace the "wg", "wi", or "vi" to "xs". You can also do the reverse, take a Safari link "xs" to IE "wi" or "vi" or to FireFox "wg".

You do the opposite if you want to print an Internet Explorer link in FireFox!

I hope this helps!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: Proud Mom of Carson (8) , Tae Kwon Do enthusiast and all around great kid!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mavourneen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 05:55 PM

likes $3/$5 off Nature Mades
Kansas Sunflower

My Mood/Status:
bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!bobojay has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I have had a problem with frontdoor1 printing my coupons. It just wont do it!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:54 PM

iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!iamforgiven2000 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I have had the same problem. After it goes to installing printer it tells me it is closing internet explorer and when I re-open explorer it tells me I have already printed my limit. I have't got to print anything yet.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:59 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

pennyscents has posted more than 1 good deal
I have also had problems printing bricks coupons that are linked to a site that I follow. I see here that it says to change the link depending on what browser you are using. However, I have tried using several browsers and the bricks coupons will still not print. Firefox tells me, "please wait...", and then nothing happens. Explorer says, "operation aborted" as soon as I go to the website. Google Chrome says, "Directory Listing Denied". I am able to print all other coupons, and do not have any problems visiting other sites. Isn't there a direct way to access the Brick's coupons, besides just on a link from someones website or blog?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: