Target FAQ

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 11:47 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Winterbunny has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Winterbunny has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Winterbunny has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Winterbunny has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Winterbunny has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Winterbunny has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Target FAQ

I am slowly working on this. If you have anything to add please please let me know !!

Q: What is Target's coupon policy?
It can be found HERE Better print this and keep in your binders.

Q: Is there a limit to how many coupons I can use in one transaction?
YES!!!! Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).So you can only use 4 identical coupons per person per household unless the coupon states a limit lower than 4 identical coupons.

Q: Can I use a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon together on the same item?
Target accepts one Manufacturer Coupon and one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).

Q: Does Target take printable manufacturer's coupons?
Well the answer is YES and NO so go read it Here

Q: Does Target take expired coupons?
Nope, according to their coupon policy.

Can I use a cents off coupon with a bogo coupon?
A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.

Can I use coupons when price matching?
Yes, read more Here

Q: How do I contact Target Corporate?
Target Contact us page. You can email them HERE Also on the website
If you prefer to speak with a Team Member, please call 1.800.440.0680.

Q: What is Target's return policy?
Can be found on their website HERE
Seems like you must have your receipt.
Coupon Purchases: returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.

Q: Does Target price match?
Yes, they do. The competitor's ad must be local and current, and the product must be the identical item, brand name, quantity and model number. Find out more HERE

Q: Does Target price adjust?
They sure do within 7 days HERE

Q: Can I bring my own bag? YES !! For each of your own reusable bags you use at checkout, Target will give you $.05 back. It’s a great way to keep plastic bags out of landfills while putting a little money back in your pocket.

Q: Does Target do layaway? No.

Q: Does Target hold items? Yes and no. Regular priced items can be held for 24 hours. Clearance items cannot be held. Sale items-depends on store manager. More and more, the answer is no. Target does not hold items between the day before Thanksgiving until the day after Christmas.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Winterbunny For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2012, 06:55 AM

RE: Target FAQ

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just to clarify on the BOGO (This info is from Target.Com)

Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):

•A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
•If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
•If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judybats For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 06:22 PM

Couponing to keep busy!

My Mood/Status:
Nicole6g has posted more than 200 great deals!Nicole6g has posted more than 200 great deals!Nicole6g has posted more than 200 great deals!
If I have a manu coupon for $2.00/1 and the item is $.99, will I get the $1.01 overage towards another item? I know the TQ auto adjusts down, but does the MQ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole6g For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 08:21 AM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole6g View Post
If I have a manu coupon for $2.00/1 and the item is $.99, will I get the $1.01 overage towards another item? I know the TQ auto adjusts down, but does the MQ?
It depends on the store and if you have other items yo are buying. I have had overage before and had it applied to the basket and other times the cashier manually adjusted it down. It's a situation thing.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 02:51 PM

Divorced Target to be with CVS
Coupon Rookie :)

My Mood/Status:
ksanchez16 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks for this post.I do alot of shopping at Target and walgreens and I am now getting into using coupons..
Old 05-20-2013, 11:55 AM

AuntJamelle has posted more than 10 good deals
Earning Target Gift Cards...

Is there information anywhere on whether or not you can qualify for and get multiple Target gift cards in one transaction?

There are few deal scenarios right now where you buy X number of items and you get a $5 Gift Card.

As long as coupon usage meets Target's coupon policy, does anyone know if there are issues with getting multiple gift cards back out of one transaction?

Just trying to decide if I need to make multiple trips or not...

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2013, 12:44 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntJamelle
Is there information anywhere on whether or not you can qualify for and get multiple Target gift cards in one transaction?

There are few deal scenarios right now where you buy X number of items and you get a $5 Gift Card.

As long as coupon usage meets Target's coupon policy, does anyone know if there are issues with getting multiple gift cards back out of one transaction?

Just trying to decide if I need to make multiple trips or not...

Thanks!
Okay, do you mean, say you have to buy two items to receive a giftcard. So you purchase 4 of those items, will you get 2 giftcards? Yes you will. It will automatically prompt the computer for each giftcard. Hope that helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remy3188 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 05:19 PM

AuntJamelle has posted more than 10 good deals
Thank you!!!

I was actually thinking about doing one deal with Stayfree products and another for Banana Boat - but it is great to know that I could do more than one deal on the same product in the same trans as well. Thanks so much! Will be Targeting tomorrow!
Old 08-30-2013, 09:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ashlei has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Guess it's time to start shopping at Target again.....

~In loving memory of Tami Denise Leonard~
~August 8, 1961- June 28, 2008~

Last edited by Ashlei; 08-31-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
firstchapter has posted more than 10 good deals
Will a Target coupon apply to all like items in the cart, or only the first one. It says "Limit one coupon or offer per guest" but I will be buying 4 of the item. At Walgreens the store coupons apply to what ever the limit is and I am curious if Target Coupons do the same?
Old 09-04-2013, 12:38 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstchapter
Will a Target coupon apply to all like items in the cart, or only the first one. It says "Limit one coupon or offer per guest" but I will be buying 4 of the item. At Walgreens the store coupons apply to what ever the limit is and I am curious if Target Coupons do the same?
No, if you mean the coupons you print from the website, you need a Target coupon for each item you're buying, and you can use up to 4 like coupons in the same transaction.

Cartwheel (like a Target coupon) applies to all like items. That's usually a percent discount, not a $$ off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Remy3188 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2013, 12:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
My favorite cashier at the Coralville, Iowa, Target let me know that the "missed coupon" policy has changed and you only have 3 days from date of receipt to redeem your missed coupon. Not sure if this is just at this store, or the corporate policy has changed.

HTH!

LizzyBizzy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LizzyBizzy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 11:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!subu has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
There's one Target employee who has told me they will only do missed coupon within 10 days of receipt. Another employee at same store has told me they will do it whenever as long as coupon not expired.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!bellsandbabies has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Can you use a coupon on a "Free" item? For instance, this week the Loreal is $3.99 plus you get a free bottle when you buy 1. Can I use a $2 coupon for each making them both free?
The Following User Says Thank You to bellsandbabies For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2013, 07:29 AM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsandbabies View Post
Can you use a coupon on a "Free" item? For instance, this week the Loreal is $3.99 plus you get a free bottle when you buy 1. Can I use a $2 coupon for each making them both free?
The free bottle is a 1.70z trial size the $2/1 IP and $5/2 excludes the 1.7oz trial size.

It's YMMV if you can use an MQ on a FREEBIE TQ deal. Last week with the B4G1 Fiber One and Nature Valley deal I used 5 MQ's....4 on the ones I bought and 1 on the free box.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2013, 07:54 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Q: Can I bring my own bag? YES !! For each of your own reusable bags you use at checkout, Target will give you $.05 back. Itís a great way to keep plastic bags out of landfills while putting a little money back in your pocket.
I didn't know this policy. I always bring my own reusable shopping bags and did not get the .05 credit. Now I will go to CS to verify this and ask for it. It's JUST .05 each bag but that's how I stacked up tons of savings over the years....all began with some cents here and there that soon filled up jars to several dollars.

While it is not just a problem with Target, I don't see why they put OFFICIAL rules like no expired, no giving cash back/overage, Target Qs limit to ONE per guest, etc only for all these rules to be YMMV depending on cashier/store They shouldn't make any rule official if it can be bent/revised by cashiers/stores. JMO
Old 09-21-2013, 09:12 AM

Ready to get this coupon thing rolling!

My Mood/Status:
katiec31108 has posted more than 10 good deals
Help Sign Target Mobile Coupons

Do the mobile coupons disappear off of the list once they have been used? I thought that they did, but I used the Gerber one a few days ago and it's still on there. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm suffering from baby brain at the moment! Just wanted to know if I got lucky and could use it again. TIA!
Old 09-21-2013, 12:57 PM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiec31108 View Post
Do the mobile coupons disappear off of the list once they have been used? I thought that they did, but I used the Gerber one a few days ago and it's still on there. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm suffering from baby brain at the moment! Just wanted to know if I got lucky and could use it again. TIA!
Mine don't disappear but after a day or so it will say "redeemed on x/2012" and it won't ring up again.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I am having a LOT of problems with coupons not deducting anything even though they are scanning just fine. I read somewhere that you should hand over MQ's and then Target Q's in that order; does anyone know if this will help.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
tortiz67 has posted more than 100 good deals!tortiz67 has posted more than 100 good deals!
sorry if it's already been asked but when price matching at Target can you do it at the register like at walmart or does it have to be done at customer service?
The Following User Says Thank You to tortiz67 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 09:16 AM

Team Free Will!!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortiz67 View Post
sorry if it's already been asked but when price matching at Target can you do it at the register like at walmart or does it have to be done at customer service?
The majority of the time you have to go over to CS for the price match. However at times someone at the register has done it...when I tried to do it again at the register the cashier told me that only certain people can do it so I must have had a CSM filling in on the register.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:52 PM

bjimenez2007 has posted more than 25 good deals
how many times can i print a coupon from the target website?
The Following User Says Thank You to bjimenez2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 10:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!dsaenz6 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimenez2007
how many times can i print a coupon from the target website?

The Following User Says Thank You to dsaenz6 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 10:17 PM

bjimenez2007 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaenz6 View Post
Thank You!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to bjimenez2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 08:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
hostagal has posted more than 200 great deals!hostagal has posted more than 200 great deals!hostagal has posted more than 200 great deals!
If I bought coffee last week at Target (and I haven't opened it) and
It is on sale this week (instore sale good thru the end of the month)..... ...can I take it back for a price adjustment?
Or do I need to take just the receipt?
I am wondering if price adjustments are done on items in the food area?

Last edited by hostagal; 10-19-2015 at 08:51 AM.