Super Zone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 09:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Super Zone

Anyone know what the term "super zone" means? I over heard to target employees talking about the clearance area and how they were going to "super zone" it in the evening.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-08-2012, 09:58 PM

RE: Super Zone

My Mood/Status:
Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Jacksonsmommy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I would guess it just means cleaning it up and organzing it. In retail "zone" means when they pull all the merchandise to the front of the shelf, and make it look full.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacksonsmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 02:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!
"To zone" a dept can also mean going through & scanning everything to make sure its in the right place and properly priced. Every company uses different terms and uses terms different. I'll have to ask a friend who works at target what it means for them
Old 03-10-2012, 08:11 PM

xxxambiexxx has posted more than 1 good deal
well i work for target and it mean that we have to make it look really neat and put in as much detail as we can
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxambiexxx For This Useful Post: