When Do They Restock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 06:16 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Lizzelus_mom has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign When do they restock?

Does anyone know when Target restocks their shelves? I have been a couple times this week and the shelves are still bare? I am looking for Mac and cheese and the Iams Dog food. Could I get a rain check for the dog food?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:50 AM

RE: When do they restock?

My Mood/Status:
Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Raincheck wont do much good. The coupons expire at the end of February. The 3.00 price is what they are all the time. Sometimes the free items go so quickly that they are off the shelf almost as soon as they put them on. My store is really good about checking the back for me. There is usually an employee stocking shelves that has the handheld device that they can swipe across code on shelf and it will check their back stock. I would try that.

ISO .55/1 or 1.00/2 2lt q.s (Especially for Sunkist products)
The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:10 AM

mwhitney76 has posted more than 200 great deals!mwhitney76 has posted more than 200 great deals!mwhitney76 has posted more than 200 great deals!
you can also check on line.. click the product then find in store and it will tell you if they have them instock.. although i don't know how accurate it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwhitney76 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 07:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
pl40 has posted more than 25 good deals
It seems like they dont restock at all! Its so frustrating!
Old 02-10-2012, 02:55 PM

is high on caffeine
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!patchmeifyoudare has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Trucks are usually on mondays ,wednesdays and fridays .
The Following User Says Thank You to patchmeifyoudare For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 03:33 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!babymk has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I was told the iams and paper towels (maybe the Mac n chz ) were out of stock at the warehouse due to demand so getting those in would be sporadic. That happened at Walmart a few months ago with the razors.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fubu
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Stealth
The Following User Says Thank You to babymk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 06:42 AM

nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!nwfrugalista has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
My Target tells me they get trucks just about every weekday--don't know whether this is true for every store, this store is pretty high volume--but I was also told that they have no idea what is on them until it shows up (they cannot put in special orders, ordering/inventory is controlled by corp)

When I am really desperate for something that is an awesome deal with Qs I will visit often (luckily my store is not too far out of my daily travels) and also ask staff to check the back (although I have to give them credit, usually if something is sold out they bring it right out when they get it!)
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfrugalista For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:36 AM

swanson4kids has posted more than 150 good deals!swanson4kids has posted more than 150 good deals!
Mine restocks on Thursday I asked the manager of my store.
The Following User Says Thank You to swanson4kids For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 06:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I can't find the post about target bulk items on clearance. Does anyone know when they mark clearance down further. Mine just started and their at 15% will it be weekly? Certain day of the week?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
Lizzelus_mom has posted more than 25 good deals
Thats a good idea!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
secretlover_at has posted more than 50 good deals
i used to work over nights at Target.. each store is different on when they restock it depends mostly on the size of the store..and they do stock what comes in .....the pda (lrt) whatever they call it now days tells them when it comes in what is back stock and what goes out to the floor.....and as for a rain check if isn't a sale price just an everyday price product that is out of stock no they won't give a rain check for it..hope this helps some :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to secretlover_at For This Useful Post: