Purina One Dog Food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 07:18 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
Question Purina One Dog Food

I have a questions, I know the dog food is on sale for the 3.5lb bag with coupons it's 1.99. What I don't know is that a good price or a great price. Should I stock up? Our dog eats just about any dog food so the brand does not matter in my case. Just wanted to know what everyone thinks?
The Following User Says Thank You to montugirl For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:25 AM

RE: Purina One Dog Food

My Mood/Status:
rdubow has posted more than 400 great deals!rdubow has posted more than 400 great deals!rdubow has posted more than 400 great deals!rdubow has posted more than 400 great deals!rdubow has posted more than 400 great deals!
We have 2 dogs, used to get the $50.00/30 pounds, bag of dog food started couponing a few years ago and now I look for about 50 cents a pound, so I am going to use all my coupons at target (3 computers will get me 6 printables) for the 3.5 lbs/ $1.99, and mix it with the pedigree that is also on sale with a 5 dollar gift card when we buy 2. The pedigree seems to go on sale a lot so this is what we have been using mainly. I think YES the Target deal is good as long as you have the 2 coupons needed for each bag.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thank You
Old 10-10-2011, 08:44 AM

kpecina

My Mood/Status:
fkpecina has posted more than 5 good deals
Which pedigree are you referring to? Is there a coupon for that? When did it come out? Tia!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:21 AM

Blessings

My Mood/Status:
jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jcgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I consider anything less than $1/lb a good deal on better pet food. It's pretty hard to get under that these days especially on good quality pet food. My goal is always around 50 cents a pound and you looking at real close to that. Last dog food I bought I paid 99 cents for 3.5 lbs for Pedigree but that's been awhile back. The Purina Beyond is higher quality food. I'd be buying it. Where is it on sale? I got 1 q and hope to find a deal and use it.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:31 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Purina One deal is good - price per pound is about $.56. BUT the Pedigree deal ($5 GC WYB 2 + $1/1 mq's) is even better at only $.46 lb. If you're brand loyal to Purina, then definitely a stock up price. If you're like my dog and don't care what you eat , I went with the Pedigree.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
Thanks I got two bags today they only had 3 left so I will check back in a day or so for more.