Target Cartwheel Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 08:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!
Target Cartwheel Discussion

Go to cartwheel.com and you can sign up to get offers that can be used at Target via your mobile phone. Some really good offers!

Edited to add an article about it: Target partners with Facebook to push its digital Cartwheel to shoppers | StarTribune.com

Last edited by kmfruits87; 05-21-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: combining like threads
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jmarshall For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:35 AM

RE: Target Cartwheel Discussion

My Mood/Status:
kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
this is really neat im checkin out the site now!! thank you for sharing!!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:03 PM

jeanannvk has posted more than 1 good deal
I signed up today, too! You can add it to Target Q's and MQ's, plus the 5% back from the Red Card. :)
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanannvk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 06:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanannvk View Post
I signed up today, too! You can add it to Target Q's and MQ's, plus the 5% back from the Red Card. :)
Have you actually tried to do this? if not, I'm wondering how they would let us stack what appear to be two Target coupons with a manuf one?
The Following User Says Thank You to gdaniel5 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdaniel5

Have you actually tried to do this? if not, I'm wondering how they would let us stack what appear to be two Target coupons with a manuf one?
No, not yet, but if you check the TOS on the Cartwheel website, it says it is permissible. The program just started today, haven't had a chance to get to Target yet. :)
Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!jmarshall has posted more than 400 great deals!
I went shopping today and no issues purchasing frozen berries and uses this discount and a target coupon on the same item. :) The cashier didn't even question it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmarshall For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
j4jac has posted more than 200 great deals!j4jac has posted more than 200 great deals!j4jac has posted more than 200 great deals!
How do you get it on the phone? I signed up and went through FB. I see the ap listed, but when I click on it, it says item not found.

I tried to look for an "ap" at the Google playstore.... no dice. I have an android.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
817BuyingQueen has posted more than 50 good deals
Not to happy to show FB what I bought etc with friends & family on FB
Thanks for the info
The Following User Says Thank You to 817BuyingQueen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4jac
How do you get it on the phone? I signed up and went through FB. I see the ap listed, but when I click on it, it says item not found.

I tried to look for an "ap" at the Google playstore.... no dice. I have an android.
I believe you use the mobile website and they scan the barcode from there.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 817BuyingQueen
Thanks for the info
You don't have to show them, if you change you privacy settings for the app. You can either do this during set up by choosing "only me" when it asks who can see these posts. Or you can go to Privacy Settings in the upper right hand of your FB profile. Click on it, then look down the left side until you see "Apps". Choose Cartwheel and then set it to "only me".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanannvk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 10:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
beckmb15 has posted more than 25 good deals
Please someone let me know on this...... I am holding firm as long as I can not to get internet on my phone. I was able to print out the barcode for the mobile savings however. Do you think they would scan it?? I typed the link into my computer and printed all the pages with the barcode. They could still scan it.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:35 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckmb15 View Post
Please someone let me know on this...... I am holding firm as long as I can not to get internet on my phone. I was able to print out the barcode for the mobile savings however. Do you think they would scan it?? I typed the link into my computer and printed all the pages with the barcode. They could still scan it.
Yes, the can scan the printed barcode.

There is a help section and I found this questions about the printed barcodes. http://cartwheelsupport.target.com/c...rinted_barcode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmarshall For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 10:47 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Angelapio has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I tried this out today, it worked fine. Successfully took the correct percentages off of the items I selected. I used the 5% schick disposable, 5% up & up aluminum foil, 15% Campbell's go soup, 20 % greeting card, 10% merona women's shoes. I also used target & mqs successfully with the app as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelapio For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 04:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 817BuyingQueen View Post
Thanks for the info
You should be able to change the app to post to "Only Me" instead of "Friends"... do this in Facebook under your apps settings.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM

Couponing - a way of life
. . . not an addiction

2014 YTD Savings: $1580
My Mood/Status:
BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you so much for sharing!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out the latest deals or share your Fred Meyer finds in the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Forum !
Old 05-11-2013, 03:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
ralliz has posted more than 25 good deals
thanks for telling me about the other places to get coupon for Target
Old 05-14-2013, 10:04 AM

kpenni01 has posted more than 100 good deals!kpenni01 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm wondering if Cartwheel does not apply to clearanced items. Last night I used it for the first time, selecting coke, st ives and dove. On my reciept, I see the Cartwheel discounts for my soda and st. ives purchases, but not on the clearanced Dove bodywash I bought.
The Following User Says Thank You to kpenni01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2013, 11:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!LizzyBizzy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Cartwheel might work on *some* clearance items!

Cartwheel appears to apply to some clearance items!

The Cartwheel discount on the Merona women's shoes gave me $.01 off on a clearance pair of Merona nautical deck shoes.

So, after using the $5/1 Merona women's shoes IP, I paid $.07 for a pair of shoes regularly priced at $16.99 (discounted to $5.08)! :tongue2:

Happy Shopping!

LizzyBizzy
The Following User Says Thank You to LizzyBizzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 05:27 AM

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cartwheel

Has anyone used this yet? Are they really letting you use coupons with it?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:10 AM

Keena2000 has posted more than 100 good deals!Keena2000 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I've used it. And yes they let you use it with coupons. I bought the outshine bars, windex, and digiorno pizzas, all with TQs & MQs. Cartwheel took the 5% off every item I saved an additional $1.70.
The only problems I've had was getting the app to load fast enough while in the store. So now I take a snapshot and they scan that so I'm not holding up the line.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keena2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 06:34 AM

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keena2000
I've used it. And yes they let you use it with coupons. I bought the outshine bars, windex, and digiorno pizzas, all with TQs & MQs. Cartwheel took the 5% off every item I saved an additional $1.70.
The only problems I've had was getting the app to load fast enough while in the store. So now I take a snapshot and they scan that so I'm not holding up the line.
Good to know, and thx for the tip!!
Old 05-21-2013, 07:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tonia has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I used it for the first time last week. It worked like a charm. I don't have a fancy phone so I printed the list and the cashier scanned the barcode. The manager came over because it was the first time the cashier had done one. They were both really nice about it. The manager wasn't very familiar with the program either, so it might be a learning curve for both us and them!

My only minor complaint so far is, I wish it was easier to sort the offers, ie all grocery, all pets, etc. They seem to be sort of scattered around, even when you use the different collections tabs.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
Cartwheel: can you re-use offers?

I'm just getting started with this Cartwheel thing. I used it for the first time last week and it worked very nicely.

My question is, the items I purchased are still sitting in my Cartwheel account. I need some of the same things this week. Can I use the offer again, or is it invalid now that it was used once? :confused2:

I searched all over the Cartwheel site but couldn't find anything addressing this. I also asked the cashier and manager last week and neither one knew!

Has anyone used an offer more than once in different transactions?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tonia For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 08:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!kmfruits87 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
very good question, hopefully someone can let us know. i havent been able to use cartwheel yet. wish i was more help! I am going to set up a Cartwheel thread though for info. just FYI
Old 05-21-2013, 09:00 AM

lori06 has posted more than 1 good deal
Yes you can re-use offers, I work at target
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lori06 For This Useful Post: