FREE Ore Ida Easy Fries

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Allons-y!
AFC Forum Leader for Target

2014 YTD Savings: $3368.68
My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
FREE Ore Ida Easy Fries

Ore Ida Easy Fries are $0.99 each and Target.com has a q good for $1/2 Ore Ida frozen potato item combine that with the $1/2 MQ to get 2 boxes of Easy Fries FREE! Some overage too if your Target allows that: $0.99x 2= $1.98- $1/2 TQ and $1/2= $0.02 MM! :)

If you got the $1/3 MQ then it would be $0.97 for 3 boxes and it's still a really good deal!

HTH! :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Single mother to dd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12 and trying to
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl.

Come join us at the
forum!

Last edited by Aradia_Silvermoon; 09-16-2012 at 03:12 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-16-2012, 03:28 PM

RE: FREE Ore Ida Easy Fries

loving coupons

My Mood/Status:
opal258 has posted more than 300 great deals!opal258 has posted more than 300 great deals!opal258 has posted more than 300 great deals!opal258 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Awesome! Are the fries on sale this week, or is that regular price? Also, if you have tried this, was there any beep? Thanks!

Surprise boxes starting at $25/large box!

The Following User Says Thank You to opal258 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2012, 03:37 PM

Allons-y!

My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal258 View Post
Awesome! Are the fries on sale this week, or is that regular price? Also, if you have tried this, was there any beep? Thanks!
Regular price at my ST and no I haven't tried it. I just got back from ST where I bought 6 boxes with just MQ's. I just happened to go to target.com to see what new q's were up and I spotted it so I immediately came here to post it. :)

Single mother to dd
12 and trying to

Come join us at the
forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
deonssweety has posted more than 25 good deals
Where did the Manuf. Q come from?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deonssweety For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 05:32 PM

brittanysmommy2007 has posted more than 25 good deals
Awesome my daughter loves these!
The Following User Says Thank You to brittanysmommy2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 AM

demona3 has posted more than 25 good deals
Can't print the coupon from the Ore-Ida website anymore. :( Missed out on this deal I guess. Pity
The Following User Says Thank You to demona3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 08:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonssweety View Post
Where did the Manuf. Q come from?
it's an insert coup on 8/19

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mommyof1beauty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 10:37 AM

balown510 has posted more than 25 good deals
Demona I think you misunderstood. The coupons aren't on OreIda's website. They are in the 8/19 SS and in the target.com printable coupon section. Hope that helps :)
The Following User Says Thank You to balown510 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balown510 View Post
Demona I think you misunderstood. The coupons aren't on OreIda's website. They are in the 8/19 SS and in the target.com printable coupon section. Hope that helps :)
Thank you, it does. I need to look again, but I could of sworn the coupon said $1 off 3. Will take a second glance though now that I am home! :)

Thanks much again !
Old 09-19-2012, 03:31 AM

Allons-y!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by demona3 View Post
Thank you, it does. I need to look again, but I could of sworn the coupon said $1 off 3. Will take a second glance though now that I am home! :)

Thanks much again !
Some people got $1/2 Ore Ida Products and some got $1/3. Thats why in my post I put the scenarios for both q's. If you got the $1/3 MQ then you would be paying $0.97 for 3 boxes after the MQ and TQ....so while it's not free it is still a good deal.

Single mother to dd
12 and trying to

Come join us at the
forum!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia_Silvermoon View Post
Some people got $1/2 Ore Ida Products and some got $1/3. Thats why in my post I put the scenarios for both q's. If you got the $1/3 MQ then you would be paying $0.97 for 3 boxes after the MQ and TQ....so while it's not free it is still a good deal.
Definitely! Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm about to head to target now. Hopefully they have a few left.

My coupon was for the $1/3
Old 09-19-2012, 08:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!jingram has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to jingram For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 03:24 AM

shorty4014 has posted more than 50 good deals
Since I got the $1/3 MQ, this would be the best scenario with that coupon:

Buy 6 at $.99ea = $5.94
Use (2) $1/3 MQ
Use (3) $1/2 TQ
Then you're only paying $.94 for all six, or $.15 each!
The Following User Says Thank You to shorty4014 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mnnewbie has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
i cant find these. are they with the other oreida potatoes?
Old 09-21-2012, 11:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
bitter_melon has posted more than 200 great deals!bitter_melon has posted more than 200 great deals!bitter_melon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnnewbie View Post
Does your Target have the "endcap" freezers? Mine used to be located in these, next to the frozen appetizers
Old 09-21-2012, 08:37 PM

Allons-y!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnnewbie View Post
Mine were right next to the big bags of Ore Ida products. HTH! :)

Single mother to dd
12 and trying to

Come join us at the
forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 10:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
sammiekay101 has posted more than 100 good deals!sammiekay101 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty4014 View Post
Since I got the $1/3 MQ, this would be the best scenario with that coupon:

Buy 6 at $.99ea = $5.94
Use (2) $1/3 MQ
Use (3) $1/2 TQ
Then you're only paying $.94 for all six, or $.15 each!
I would rather price match at walmart and pay the extra than deal with my Target. They are rip off's and are rude and can't read english or understand words at all on coupons. Geez I hate that place.
The Following User Says Thank You to sammiekay101 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 11:18 PM

shorty4014 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiekay101 View Post
I would rather price match at walmart and pay the extra than deal with my Target. They are rip off's and are rude and can't read english or understand words at all on coupons. Geez I hate that place.
Then why are you even in the Target forum? I hate Walmart, haven't stepped foot in probably ten years. I had no problems at checkout today but keep in mind each store/cashier is different for any store. Besides, it involves a store coupon and its regular price with no in store ad to PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shorty4014 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 12:34 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got an email with $1/2 any Ore-Ida products IP Bricks link in it :)

"Live, love, laugh, be happy!"
The Following User Says Thank You to mommabailey For This Useful Post: