"one Coupon Or Offer Per Guest"

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 02:59 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ssom has posted more than 150 good deals!ssom has posted more than 150 good deals!
"one coupon or offer per guest"

I am curious to know if anyone has called customer care about the tq that state the "one coupon or offer per guest" I think its starting to get a little confusing because in the Target coupon policy it states 4like coupons per day per household or whatever. My question is why does that wording on the coupon have that if the pc let you have a print limit of 2 and the policy has the 4like. I hope this doesn't sound confusing as it is.. just curious what other think of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-14-2012, 08:39 AM

RE: "one coupon or offer per guest"

My Mood/Status:
Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssom
I am curious to know if anyone has called customer care about the tq that state the "one coupon or offer per guest" I think its starting to get a little confusing because in the Target coupon policy it states 4like coupons per day per household or whatever. My question is why does that wording on the coupon have that if the pc let you have a print limit of 2 and the policy has the 4like. I hope this doesn't sound confusing as it is.. just curious what other think of it.
Here's what my target does, and they are super coupon friendly, the printables from their website are one per transaction. Yes you can print two, but can only use one per transaction. As for the 4 like per day for example I had 6 IP for the dial soap a month or so back, but I used 3 one day and three the next. I think it's Target's way of cracking down on shelf clearers. HTH.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to Mteel33 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 09:48 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
"one coupon or offer per guest"
for me, I take this @ face value, not subject to interpretation but compliance.

This is one of those terms/conditions I don't even question management to explain further hoping they will tell me to disregard it and use as many as I want :/ I'm afraid to hear,

What part of this is hard to understand?

NOT referring to OP but I see a lot of posts online made by couponers (newbies or vet) challenging terms in store policies if it goes against their plans. On the other hand, if stores disregard their own rules (let's say WM's official policy says they will not take OYNO cats from other stores, I've read posts saying their WMs take OYNO RRs. Or Target's policy says they will adjust coupons to sale price and not give overage YET many have posted THEIR Target gives them overage. who is at fault here? I have not read anyone complain about those stores going against their official policy). no one seems to take arms against stores violating their own policies as long as it benefits them but when it goes against them, they use the same policies to fight store management. JM2C.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 10:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmamabear
for me, I take this @ face value, not subject to interpretation but compliance.

This is one of those terms/conditions I don't even question management to explain further hoping they will tell me to disregard it and use as many as I want :/ I'm afraid to hear,

What part of this is hard to understand?

NOT referring to OP but I see a lot of posts online made by couponers (newbies or vet) challenging terms in store policies if it goes against their plans. On the other hand, if stores disregard their own rules (let's say WM's official policy says they will not take OYNO cats from other stores, I've read posts saying their WMs take OYNO RRs. Or Target's policy says they will adjust coupons to sale price and not give overage YET many have posted THEIR Target gives them overage. who is at fault here? I have not read anyone complain about those stores going against their official policy). no one seems to take arms against stores violating their own policies as long as it benefits them but when it goes against them, they use the same policies to fight store management. JM2C.
Well put.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to Mteel33 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 08:45 AM

Couponing because kids' activities are EXPENSIVE!

Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!Shanti_Writes has posted more than 200 great deals!
I am not confused about "one coupon or offer per guest" except for this: If I print a Target coupon for shampoo, and a target coupon for go-gurt, am I only allowed to use *ONE* Target coupon per transaction? Or it it one of each different sort of Target coupon?

Because that is the part where even some of the cashiers at my not-coupon-friendly target get confused. I would think that one like Target coupon per transaction per day or whatever is what it means, but some of the cashiers/managers interpret this as only one Target coupon of any kind per transaction.

This interpretation frustrates and confuses me. I am not a 'shelf clearer', ever, by any means. But I'd like to be able to buy/use one of each sort of coupon that they offer on the website.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
of 21 years, mom to DS-18, DD-16, DD-12, DS-10.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Lymnsweeme
Air Conditioner Repair Area

Subject: Air conditioning Our AC was working perfectly fine What Does an Evaporator Coil do? <a href="budget yourhvac pw/montana/lindsay/lindsay-mt-central-residential-air-conditioner-maintenance-near-me-59339 php">Heating And Air Conditioning Repairman </a> Check our website for more details

West Palm Beach-Boca Raton Consider the following factors before installing a heat pump: The difficulty associated with the excavation of the ground will affect the installation costs budget yourhvac pw/california/universal-city/universal-city-ca-weekend-ac-installation-service-nearme-91608 php Air Conditioning Repair Restaurants Ask for a complete break down inspection of the unit

You can look up the rating in the ahri directory <a href="budget yourhvac pw/texas/tyler/one-hour-residential-air-conditioner-installation-contractor-nearme-tyler-tx-75703 php">budget yourhvac pw/new-york/sherburne/fastest-commercial-oil-boiler-maintenance-in-my-area-sherburne-ny-13460 php </a> It does work but I keep my fingers crossed everytime I turn it on hoping it will last through the summer Is this reasonable price?
Old 06-11-2019, 01:28 PM

Lymnsweeme
Heating And Ac Repair

So are these the costs for the contractor alone? Got a head scratcher <a href="budget yourhvac pw/ohio/crestline/crestline-oh-local-residential-mini-split-repair-service-near-me-44827 php">Air Conditioning Repair </a> Subject: Blue star a

This will save you the cost of the motor plus labor On the other hand, if the system is too small, it will run constantly and cool your house inefficiently budget yourhvac pw/virginia/martinsville/fastest-residential-propane-furnace-installation-contractor-near-me-martinsville-va-24114 php Air Conditioner Repair Estimate I had to fix a few things and adjust the capacitor All estimates should be in writing and should provide a full description of the services to be provided and the materials to be used

The compressor will be the most expensive part Furnace Installation Mooresville NC <a href="budget yourhvac pw/pennsylvania/folcroft/folcroft-pa-expert-residential-oil-boiler-installation-shop-near-me-19032 php">budget yourhvac pw/pennsylvania/coolspring/24-hour-residential-propane-furnace-maintenance-in-my-area-coolspring-pa-15730 php </a> Companies like Armstrong Air rely on the quality of their equipment to promote the brand rather than TV and Billboard ads I have been hearing this buzzing noise off and on for several weeks, but the compressor would kick in and then it cooled fine