Healthy Choice Target And MQ Stack- How To/best Deal?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

littlenicolekhhs2004 has posted more than 100 good deals!littlenicolekhhs2004 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Healthy Choice Target and MQ Stack- how to/best deal?

Hi, new here, have been lurking for a while, searched the forum and did not see anything about this deal.

B3G1: FREE Healthy Choice Top Chef wyb 3 HC Frozen Meals Target Web Coupon x3/17
-$1/3 Healthy Choice Complete Meals
-$1/2 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
-$1/2 Healthy Choice Natural Entrees

I just also received a mq in the mail for a free healthy choice frozen meal wyb 3 healthy choice frozen meals.
Can the target q and mq be used together, and if so, should/ could i use one of the above available coupons listed?
What I was thinking of doing was buying 2 of the cafe steamers and two of the top chef, get both of the top chefs free, and then use $1/2 coupon from above? Will this work? Is this a good deal?
Thanks for the help!

Last edited by littlenicolekhhs2004; 03-01-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: add more info
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 08:42 PM

RE: Healthy Choice Target and MQ Stack- how to/best deal?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!redraider25 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenicolekhhs2004
Hi, new here, have been lurking for a while, searched the forum and did not see anything about this deal.

B3G1: FREE Healthy Choice Top Chef wyb 3 HC Frozen Meals Target Web Coupon x3/17
-$1/3 Healthy Choice Complete Meals
-$1/2 Healthy Choice Natural Entrees

I just also received a mq in the mail for a free healthy choice frozen meal wyb 3 healthy choice frozen meals.
Can the target q and mq be used together, and if so, should/ could i use one of the above available coupons listed?
What I was thinking of doing was buying 2 of the cafe steamers and two of the top chef, get both of the top chefs free, and then use $1/2 coupon from above? Will this work? Is this a good deal?
Thanks for the help!
Let's see what's going on here:

Buying 4 products:

Target coupon is buy 3, get one free
You have 1 free products coupon

So now you have two products left to buy, so yep, looks good to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to redraider25 For This Useful Post: