Does Overage Go Towards My Purchase?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
marym0411 has posted more than 5 good deals
Does overage go towards my purchase?

I went to Target today and had a lot of items that had a store coupon plus the manufacturers coupons. Which should of given me overage towards my other items. I did not see the cashier manually change the price of the coupon. He just hit a button and moved on. So I am thinking either he did not scan my coupon at all or I did not get the overage. Can someone please help me. I was treated very badly at the register and I had to call and complain. I spent 3 hours in the store making sure I had all the right coupons. He made me feel like I was trying to steel from the store. I was crying and everything. I have never been more humiliated in my life.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 PM

RE: Does overage go towards my purchase?

My Mood/Status:
Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!
Target does not always give overage. Here is the line from their policy:

• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.

Sorry you were treated rudely though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunbear For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 06:43 PM

RE: Does overage go towards my purchase?

Little Busy-Bee

My Mood/Status:
Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, they will manually change the price :(

Sarah mommy to three precious girls
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Macchiatomom For This Useful Post: