Mobile Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ntsaiab has posted more than 25 good deals
Mobile coupons

Was wondering if mobile coupons can be used more than once if you do two transactions. I think it only applies to one purchase but was unsure about two transactions with same mobile coupon. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to ntsaiab For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:04 AM

RE: Mobile coupons

My Mood/Status:
montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!montugirl has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have used mind twice and the register said you have 8 more coupons once she scanned it so I don't know if that means I can use it 8 more times, the lady didn't know. So I'm not sure what's the deal with the mobile coupons.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:37 PM

saving money

My Mood/Status:
EmeliahsMomma has posted more than 75 good deals!
My manager said I could use the coupon once a day.... However-- somehow target texted me TWO links, once the day I signed up, and again like 2 days ago... so I now have 2 coupons on my phone and 2 on my hubby's... so I was able to get 4 transformer toys (done in separate transactions). & did it again today, and it seemed to go through just fine... however, they don't scan mine... they enter in the # manually... not sure if that changes anything in the comp....
GL to you all.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:24 PM

Loving the Married life!
I really am a Disney Princess!

My Mood/Status:
Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Easrthartisan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
my email says, "each indivildual offer within coupon may only be used once"
Old 10-12-2011, 05:31 PM

Missing my Sugar Girl. RIP 12/29/13

My Mood/Status:
momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
All of my coupons state right now them "Limit one item or offer per coupon" and the ones I have used say "Redeemed on ... " with the date I used them. Also at the top of the page is says exactly what Easrthartisan said :)
Old 10-13-2011, 07:35 AM

LuvB1G1 has posted more than 1 good deal
If you scroll down the mobile coupon can be used on more than one product, that is why they say you have 8 or 9 more left. Target states you can only use the coupon once for any particular item. If you have more than one link sent to your phone you should be able to use them separatelly. I believe you have to do two separate transactions. Koodos to you if you were able to use it more than once for the same item! SJ
The Following User Says Thank You to LuvB1G1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 07:51 AM

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I think I am missing something. Does it say redeemed right when you bring up the link? Mine says nothing like that...is it by each item?
The Following User Says Thank You to ladygodiva02 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 08:18 AM

LuvB1G1 has posted more than 1 good deal
I only found out when I tried to use the same mobile coupon on the same item (different transactions). The cashier stated I have 9 more left, however, when I tried to use it on the same item, stated not available. My cashier was in the next lane and told the other person what the original receipt stated. When the manager came over, she stated only one like item with the coupon, but there were 9 more items available (I needed to scroll down on the phone to see all items available with that coupon). HTH SJ
The Following User Says Thank You to LuvB1G1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 12:03 PM

Missing my Sugar Girl. RIP 12/29/13

My Mood/Status:
momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!momtoaprincess has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva02 View Post
I think I am missing something. Does it say redeemed right when you bring up the link? Mine says nothing like that...is it by each item?
yes, right on the coupon, like on my transformer coupon, is says redemmed on 10/12/11 in red writing with a box around it, also on my m&m coupon is says redemmed on 10/8/11

BUT my was actually scanned with the scanner, maybe when they have to punch the numbers in it doesnt work that way?!? (

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvB1G1 View Post
I only found out when I tried to use the same mobile coupon on the same item (different transactions). The cashier stated I have 9 more left, however, when I tried to use it on the same item, stated not available. My cashier was in the next lane and told the other person what the original receipt stated. When the manager came over, she stated only one like item with the coupon, but there were 9 more items available (I needed to scroll down on the phone to see all items available with that coupon). HTH SJ
Exactly :) there are a total of 10 coupons, so if you used 1, say the transformer coupon, there will be 9 other coupons left :)
Old 10-13-2011, 08:29 PM

patnsusie has posted more than 25 good deals
My husband and I used both of our transformer coupons 10 times before it said redeemed! The cashiers told me that as long as it went through there were no problems. We used separate transactions of course, but it will make some little boys nice Christmas presents :)biggrin
Old 10-14-2011, 02:42 PM

mamaof5-- has posted more than 150 good deals!mamaof5-- has posted more than 150 good deals!
I got a new iPhone today and when I signed on to the target mobile the q's showed back up!! So off I go to target again :-D