Schick Hydro 5--50% Off & $5 Egiftcard!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2014, 05:05 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!
Schick Hydro 5--50% off & $5 Egiftcard!

ImageUploadedByA Full Cup1418774554.260674.jpg

Buy 1@$4.98, receive a $5 target egiftcard! (I just looked at the q and im not sure if it can be used...since the razor comes in a package. Sorry, folks! It is still free though!!)

Also, there are many other packages that are 50% off!! Just to name a few: Dove, Axe, Herbal Essence, Caress Gift Packs, Etc. I found all these on the end shelves!

Last edited by ceemyway; 12-16-2014 at 07:23 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceemyway For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2014, 07:46 AM

RE: Schick Hydro 5--50% off & $5 Egiftcard!

lovelykiaya has posted more than 150 good deals!lovelykiaya has posted more than 150 good deals!
Explain more please! Lol i want more freebies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,DD (8)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,DD (6)
, DD (5)
The Following User Says Thank You to lovelykiaya For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2014, 08:50 AM

frankscarter has posted more than 50 good deals
yes please details-loving target
The Following User Says Thank You to frankscarter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2014, 08:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!ceemyway has posted more than 300 great deals!
Hey all! Please keep in mind that the % off will vary store to store. The one near my home was 50% off yet the Target near my work place was only marked at 15% off. Then the one where my friend lives is still running at the full price.

As far as the deal goes, if you find these packages, you just need to make sure that there is the $5 egiftcard is mentioned on the front of the package. You'll pay the $4.98 oop and then on the inside of the package, there will be instructions on how to get your $5 Target egiftcard. I was able to fill out the information on my phone and got the $5 egiftcard immediately in my email.

Do keep in mind that it does state the limit is *5*!

Happy hunting!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceemyway For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2014, 08:58 PM

hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
these are $6.9 at my store. $2/1 hydro razor insert q worked fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to hereimagain For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 08:17 AM

My drug of choice "Coupons"

My Mood/Status:
cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Still full price at my store. I'll keep my eyes on them.
The Following User Says Thank You to cajungirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 09:44 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I need these. Lordy I may venture into my awful target!

I'm a
who is a
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 06:39 AM

frankscarter has posted more than 50 good deals
still full price by me as of last night
if you see them on sale-grab them because they go fast
The Following User Says Thank You to frankscarter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2014, 11:08 PM

hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!hotrodswife has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I saw these at my target tonight at 30% but I will pick them up on Dec 26th maybe they will be 50%
Old 12-25-2014, 12:41 PM

kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!kalderete has posted more than 300 great deals!
You mentioned that the Dove and Axe gift sets are also on clearance. We have the insert coupon for buy 3, get a $10 Target GC and buy 2, get a $5 Target GC too!
The Following User Says Thank You to kalderete For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2014, 03:03 PM

L075847 has posted more than 25 good deals
Great find. Thank you!
Old 01-03-2015, 09:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
To anyone who had one of these cards can you give me the redemption website address I redeemed mine and cabf find the email ugh
to Miguel
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us
Old 01-03-2015, 11:19 AM

Patiently waiting for the day I can begin...
Always looking for "actuals"

My Mood/Status:
aidensmama has posted more than 200 great deals!aidensmama has posted more than 200 great deals!aidensmama has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOILEDTCANGEL
To anyone who had one of these cards can you give me the redemption website address I redeemed mine and cabf find the email ugh
Hope this helps love!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-986544656.jpg (81.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 01-03-2015, 01:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SPOILEDTCANGEL has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Yes thank you so much I was able to contact support from that site
to Miguel
, Mom to Destiny (17)
and Esael (15)
, We Have 5
, 1
and FINALLY after 12 years welcomed
which makes us