I Got Deal On Curtains

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2014, 11:49 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Smile I got deal on curtains

I recently bought some curtains for my babys room. They were nice but 49.99 each. I didn't want to pay $200 for curtains.

I returned them the other day.

I went back today to the store and saw them in a clearance section for 12.56 each. I will keep them for that price! There was another style I also returned - and there was 1 left. someone scooped those up in a hurry! I think they were like 29.99 each and I think they were marked down to 7.xx

Working mommy to 7yr old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1yr
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
Mr. Jericho(8) and Ms. River Song(4m)
and
Big Cody(doggy heaven 12/13/11)
Slick Nick (doggy heaven 6/10/14)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2014, 08:19 AM

RE: I got deal on curtains

Enjoying all my bargains!

My Mood/Status:
darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!darnold has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you bought them online, they always mark online returns down 75%!

Danica
Married to the world's greatest husband
and mother to the sweetest baby girl in the whole world!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darnold For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2014, 08:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ArwenEvenstar has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
thats awesome....

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
and

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2014, 08:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
and they look wonderful in my babys room! and when i did buy, I thought they came 1 panel per package but each package had 2 panels.. even better cause I needed 4 of them.

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
and

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2014, 05:41 PM

Winn Dixie + BiLo Merger = DOUBLE q's!? :)

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
That's great, will have to look! My daughter just bought a house.

Congrats on your new addition, Arwen!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cajun-lorelei For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 09:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
here are drapes I bought

Sweet Jojo Designs Jungle Time Window Panels - I... : Target

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
and

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 10:47 AM

:-)
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnold View Post
If you bought them online, they always mark online returns down 75%!
Yes, I noticed that! Very neat!

Got a "online return" pantry spice organizer for $10 the other day! Was the exact kind I wanted for so long but refused to pay $40+ for it.

Do you want to become an AFC Forum Leader?

Openings and requirements can be found
!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TJ_2008 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2014, 07:54 AM

msjqpon has posted more than 75 good deals!
Wow, that's adorable! Thanks for sharing. Question, how do you find"online return" items? Is that under clearance or do just type that in the search box?
Old 09-26-2014, 07:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
no it means that the store puts returned items purchased online on clearance.. so check your clearance section. I found the curtains I returned on an endcap back the towels, curtains area a few days later.

Working mommy to 7yr old
and 1yr
;
and

The Following User Says Thank You to ArwenEvenstar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2014, 02:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
There were curtains at our store today that had been $12 something now marked down to $7 something... I'm hoping the area rugs will go down to 70% off; they are almost $50 here (originally $99) for a while now... Come on 70%!
, mom to 2
and 2
The Following User Says Thank You to solitariblu For This Useful Post: