Swagbucks -- How I Get At Least $25 In Amazon Money Each Month

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2013, 11:36 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

sallythecouponer has posted more than 50 good deals
Swagbucks -- how I get at least $25 in Amazon money each month

I don't see a lot on this site about Swagbucks and I want to share my experience with the website.

First off, if you aren't signed up with them -- you need to sign up right away! It's a great way to earn spending cash. $5 gift cards start as low at 450 points for Amazon and 500 points for Target, Walmart and other retailers.

Everyday I earn at least the minimum goal, if not more. I'm not spending all day on the computer either - being smart and knowing some tricks will save you lots of time.

When I finally get in my swaggin' mood for the day - I start off doing the basic three things to earn points.
1 - Use the toolbar. I use Chrome for everything, so I have the toolbar installed on Internet Explorer, so I don't have to look at it all day long. I turn on IE once a day - grab the points and turn it off. It doesn't clutter my browser or make it slow to load pages.
2 - Take the daily poll - quick and simple! Often I will get a link that says Watch this video to earn 2 points. After watching it, there will be a link on the bottom right "Watch Another Video" - click it and start the process all over. Some days it will run forever, other days it runs out of offers after a few tries.
3 - NOSO - skip through all the ads to earn 2 swagbucks. One the last page there are offers. Always scan through them for quick easy points like a facebook like or website visit.

Then I settle in and check through the rest of the site for points.
- I always get a tab of swagbucks TV loading. Every 10 clips equals 3 swagbucks. You just have to remember to keep going back and clicking to the next video.
- Then I set up another tab for games. Every two games played will earn 2 swagbucks up to 10 points per day. The new format is confusing, but I find the game Fish Munch to be the easiest to get through. Find it, open it, let the ad play then start the game. No need to play (but it can be fun and addicting!). It will end after one minute. Hit quit each time and restart the game to get the points.
- After that I check the swagbucks survey page. It seems the earlier in the day you check, the more available the surveys are. Rarely to I get into all of them, but I usually get at least one.
- After the survey, or during a break of it, I will check the special offers page for quick click through points. There are lots of offers and most are not worth the effort. However, there are generally some good quick videos on Radium One.

Thanks!

Last edited by princesspsu57; 03-25-2013 at 01:41 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sallythecouponer For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-25-2013, 12:37 PM

RE: Swagbucks -- how I get at least $25 in Amazon money each month

My Mood/Status:
NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!NORTNEY has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for sharing. I swag but have fallen off. I use the Walmart gift cards for gas. In the past about a tank a month with not a tremendous but instead steady effort.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:11 PM

sallythecouponer has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTNEY View Post
Thanks for sharing. I swag but have fallen off. I use the Walmart gift cards for gas. In the past about a tank a month with not a tremendous but instead steady effort.
I just started getting back into it within the last month. A lot has changed if it's been a while. I wanted to give up when I couldn't figure out the games and TV formats.

Glad I stuck with it - I got my amazon gift cards this month with some left over to start cashing out early next month!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:25 AM

Ignorance is bliss!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!proudphillymomof5 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallythecouponer View Post
When I finally get in my swaggin' mood for the day - I start off doing the basic three things to earn points.
1 - Use the toolbar. I use Chrome for everything, so I have the toolbar installed on Internet Explorer, so I don't have to look at it all day long. I turn on IE once a day - grab the points and turn it off. It doesn't clutter my browser or make it slow to load pages.
2 - Take the daily poll - quick and simple! Often I will get a link that says Watch this video to earn 2 points. After watching it, there will be a link on the bottom right "Watch Another Video" - click it and start the process all over. Some days it will run forever, other days it runs out of offers after a few tries.
3 - NOSO - skip through all the ads to earn 2 swagbucks. One the last page there are offers. Always scan through them for quick easy points like a facebook like or website visit.
I just recently updated my Internet Explorer to Internet Explorer 10. Can u tell me how to go about installing Chrome toolbar on I.E. so I don't have to look at it all day?I would like to check out Swagbucks. Sounds fun! I don't want my computer to run slow.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shopinmom3 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I've been doing Swagbucks for 2 years or so now...lots of changes and updates...but it's just gotten better and better! I usually get Amazon GC's and save them up for Christmas every year. It's a huge help!!
The Following User Says Thank You to shopinmom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2013, 06:19 AM

Happiness is...puppy kisses x2!

My Mood/Status:
StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
During the school year I don't take the time for the surveys and stuff, although I will be bookmarking your post so I can go back and refer to it once I get home from the lake and back on my desktop rather than the ipad. One thing I have done, however, is train myself to always search through swagbucks for any website I want to go. Even when coming to AFC, I'll search AFC on swagbucks rather than clicking a link or or typing in the web address. I average about 30 points per day doing this!
The Following User Says Thank You to StLouisClipper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 04:02 AM

papaj has posted more than 1 good deal
Since I'm new to all of this, I didn't know what swagbucks is. Thanks for the info.
The Following User Says Thank You to papaj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 07:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!shelly104 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I do all of the above but I also use the swagbucks mobile tv on my smartphone. It is completely different from the swagbucks tv points and you don't have to remember to click to the new video it just plays constantly. You can get up to 50 swagbucks a day on it. So between the swagbucks tv and swagbucks mobile you can get up to 125 points a day. Gotta love free gift cards.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shelly104 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2013, 07:52 AM

Proud mother of two wonderful young men.

My Mood/Status:
FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!FOOTBALLMOM2 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks will check into this.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:33 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!crazy8kids has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Don't forget swag codes, you can find these on the blog, twitter and usually on holidays they give away a lot of codes for free swags.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:39 PM

Little Busy-Bee

My Mood/Status:
Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Macchiatomom has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the info.

Sarah mommy to three precious girls
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Macchiatomom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 08:44 PM

valerie77 has posted more than 5 good deals
I need to check that out, especially the mobile version. I love gift cards!